Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.1

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Re: Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.1

Postby segufix » 03 Dec 2015, 03:46

Hi Qwerty212,

All I can say is WOW. This program was clearly thought out very well. I especially like how you made the program abort any shutdown scripts and execute the release method when the battery gets under 20%, just in case you lose power.

A couple things I wanted to see if you could address though. I'm in segufix bondage (as my name probably implies!), and my desired release method is taking a picture of multiple combination locks, and having a self bondage program display the picture when the timer expires. Unfortunately, since the program only allows .exe and not .jpg, I can not do this. Since my computer doesn't have a CD tray (the CD slides directly into my mac), I can't use that option. I program a little bit in DOS, but I can't make the program run batch files either. Other than that everything appears to have worked.

I agree with what others said, if there can be time added if I'm being a little too well behaved and quiet.

If you do this…..Not only will I be eternally grateful but I'll make a $25 (USD) donation :)
segufix

Postby qwerty212 » 03 Dec 2015, 22:08

Thanks for your kind words.

I do not longer code this kind of stuff, but it only took like 1 minute to modify this version for you. Test it before any real session:
https://mega.nz/#!aBkxSa6b!VLbi5UuAfX7wByguIOKPXU6OHh0oGhnXfUCvn0mw0Tw

segufix wrote:If you do this…..Not only will I be eternally grateful but I'll make a $25 (USD) donation :)

I rather prefer that you donate the money to a local animal rescue center (I don't know the correct name in English)
They would need blankets for sure too.

Merry Christmass to you all :hi:
qwerty212

Postby segufix » 04 Dec 2015, 03:48

Wow, thank you for fixing that.

As you wish, I will donate the $25 to the shelter.

Thanks again!
segufix

Postby twunk » 21 Oct 2016, 15:25

Hi. First of all, let me thank you for your great software. It's really cool. And let me ask you one question. Can you make a version, where I can add more than 9 minutes to my release time due to movements?
twunk

Postby illuminating » 22 Oct 2016, 11:47

@twunk.
What you can do, is get one of these blinking bicycle headlights.
Set up things in such a way, that when you move, the light gets into view of the webcam.
Even when there is no subsequent movement, the flashing will keep adding a maximum of 9 minutes per flash.
(thats about 9 hours for every minute).
I use this methode not to keep me absolutely motionless, but in the most uncomfortable position.
I like buttered scones for tea
illuminating

Postby Qatl » 01 Nov 2020, 20:41

Does anyone have a working download for the latest version of this (with the 2015 fix)?
Qatl

Postby deniedrelease » 30 Nov 2020, 15:15

There is a link to a Google download site earlier in this thread, I downloaded successfully today. Norton Antivirus does not like the .exe file, but as discussed earlier this is due to it not being in common circulation (or at least I hope so...)
The program really is excellent and works well. Just be careful what you have in view on the webcam - I had a framed picture on the wall behind me which had a reflection on it from a window in another room. Every time a bird flew past or a tree outside moved in the wind, I got a time penalty. My trial 10 minute session ended up being somewhat longer... :shock:

** IMPORTANT NOTE ** The program adds a folder to your desktop containing photos taken during your session. I hadn't noticed this until several days after the session, the folder was hidden among my many other desktop icons. Remember to delete the folder if you have a shared computer!
deniedrelease

Postby JACJ » 02 Jan 2021, 19:43

Just reinstalled my pc.
Now the program wont open.

All I get is this
https://i.imgur.com/GMexcOJ.png

Has anyone els tried this or have found a fix?
JACJ

Postby qwerty212 » 04 Jan 2021, 21:11

JACJ wrote:Just reinstalled my pc.
Now the program wont open.

All I get is this
https://i.imgur.com/GMexcOJ.png

Has anyone els tried this or have found a fix?

I get a lovely cat if I follow your link

I’ll check why it doesn’t work in Windows 10.

Greets from Barcelona
qwerty212

Previous

Return to Software