New software, BDSM Chat Assistant AI thing

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

New software, BDSM Chat Assistant AI thing

Postby OneAndOnlyOdin » 20 Apr 2019, 15:51

Overview
I have build a new software project and would like some advice on how to get it in the hands of users.

I want the project to be as open as possible to encourage collaboration. I currently run the server and also would like some advice on how the cost could be split up among the users. I am not interested in making money with this only to cover the operation costs.

About the app:
Some of you may remember PyMater (its about 4 years old software and requires a computer science degree to use) at the moment my software is just a wrapper around it with slight customizations. What I want it to evolve to is the number 1 BDSM Bot anyone with a phone and internet connection can use and customize. Think Alexa or Siri specifically designed for BDSM.

Where I need help
- Making the software known (Marketing)
- How to cover operation cost (especially server and domain)
- Translation to other languages (if thats actually something we should do)

Stuff I got covered but help is appreciated here two
- Server administration
- Software development / Programming
- Design UI / UX

For more details I setup a basic website with some more detailed info, screenshots and a vide about it.
https://odinsmaster.com

The software does currently not support multiple users. Once this is done the software will be opened to the public. If you want to experiment before that you can send me an email the limitation here is that only one person at a time can currently play with the system.

Thank you for your thoughts on this topic.
OneAndOnlyOdin

Re: New software, BDSM Chat Assistant AI thing

Postby SissySlutJazmin » 07 May 2019, 23:25

I have read your article and I am very looking forward for it to arrive :oops: :gag:
Wish you could tell me more about it :)
:gag: :gag: :gag: mmmphhh
SissySlutJazmin

Postby OneAndOnlyOdin » 17 Jul 2019, 21:20

Finally I got the first revision of this software ready you can find it at https://webapp.odinsmaster.com/
It is still under heavy development so you will likely find some bugs in there. Also at the moment the only thing you can try out is the "Welcome" skill. In essence the fist few messages you will receive from your new master or mistress to setup the software.

Now that most of the difficult ground work is done I can incrementally develop the software while already getting feedback from you. This way the software can benefit all of us. You are welcome to send feedback either to me via email, pm or as a comment bellow in this post.

Info for fellow software developers
The software does already have a Skill API build in. It works exactly as shown in https://odinsmaster.com/?p=48 and an SDK for PHP will be open sourced later this month or early next month. Once the SDK is released the software that is life right now can already be used to test your new skills.
OneAndOnlyOdin

Postby OneAndOnlyOdin » 19 Jul 2019, 20:53

I was a little bit faster than expected. So here you can find more information on where to find the Skill SDK and how to use it: https://odinsmaster.com/?p=123
OneAndOnlyOdin

Postby itsme-or-is-it » 25 Jul 2019, 14:58

This looks amazing, I’ve gone through as far as I can so far and I am looking forward to what it could become!! I am definitely willing to be a tester and will be full of suggestions if you want any! Keep up the good work ;) x
itsme-or-is-it

Postby OneAndOnlyOdin » 25 Oct 2019, 23:05

Im very proud to announce today that Odin's Master has exceeded my wildest dreams of it.

I have been working hard on ironing out much of the issues I could find. There still are a view which I intend to fix in the coming days.

I have been working hard on making this a secure and privacy respecting pice of technology. If you dig into it you will find that only state of the art techniqus were used.

If you have used Odin's Master before you might have noticed that it lagged a bit. This had many reasons one of them was solved by purchasing a server with more performance.

One of the coolest features Im still experimenting with but opening up to play with for everyone today is this:

Imagine you could ask your mistress if you are say permitted to "Drink something else than water" or "Eat something unhealthy" - now you can already do this of course - the cool thing is the following.
Say for example you set a personal goal to walk 2.000 steps a day or drink 2.500 ml water a day or read 50 pages a day. What if these things would affect the mood (also called bias going forward) of your mistress :whip: and influence if she permits you to "Drink something else than water".

The way I do this today is via the Siri Shortcuts app (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/shortcuts/id915249334) on my iPhone and iPad ( A specific tutorial will follow). Im sure there is a similar app for Android as well.

Here is the documentation for developers how this feature can be used.
If you dont know programming please wait for other members of the forum to create software you can use. If you are a novice programmer with some experience I will help you to integrate this into your program.

https://odinsmaster.com/2019/10/influen ... a-the-api/
OneAndOnlyOdin

Postby Dominion093 » 05 Feb 2020, 13:30

I’ve enjoyed exploring this and the logic behind it. One glaring issue I’ve found, though, is that the system is not listing the assigned punishment when a rule is broken. And if I move through the scripts to ask what punishments there are to complete, it simply lists the numbers with no descriptions. IE:

At no point am I actually given the punishment or told what it is.
Dominion093

Postby OneAndOnlyOdin » 09 Feb 2020, 02:39

That’s obviously not how it’s supposed to behave. I will look into it and fix it as soon as possible. Odin’s Master does get frequent updates and with every update there is a chance that something that used to work breaks. I do my best to avoid that when it slips through I’m thankful for everybody reporting issues.
OneAndOnlyOdin

Postby OneAndOnlyOdin » 12 Feb 2020, 19:06

@Dominion093 I found the bug. It happens for only 2% of the users that's probably why it slipped testing. I am trying to fix this as soon as possible.

In the mean time you should be able to tell Odin's Master that all of those punishments are done. And the next punishment you get should be set correctly.
If you are then still experiencing any issues you can use the support form https://odinsmaster.com/support if you also provide your email address there I am able to respond much faster and usually also provide a quick temporary fix for you until the bug is fixed.
Last edited by OneAndOnlyOdin on 19 Feb 2020, 20:21, edited 2 times in total.
OneAndOnlyOdin

Postby OneAndOnlyOdin » 19 Feb 2020, 20:20

At no point am I actually given the punishment or told what it is.

I fixed it. This should no longer happen. For everyone who had that issue you will still see blank texts. Please remove them by reporting you had finished the punishments. Afterwards everything will work as expected.
OneAndOnlyOdin

Postby OneAndOnlyOdin » 03 Jun 2020, 18:02

Just wanted to let you know. Odin’s Master will not be available for the next couple of month because I currently lack the time and money to keep it online.
I hope to bring it back in a couple of month users who are registered and have signed up for the email newsletter will be notified when that happens.
I will remain reachable via my email address oneandonlyodin@protonmail.com if there are any questions from registered users (please not I wont be able to respond to emails from people who have not been using the service).
There was a discord server dedicated to Odin’s Master I am currently not sure if I will bring that one back up for news look in this forum instead.

Thank you very much for everyone who used the service a lot of time and energy went into building it so it means a lot to me.
Hopefully see you again soon on Odin’s Master.
OneAndOnlyOdin

Postby maid Sara » 30 Jun 2020, 07:38

Hello.

Is the site down? https://odinsmaster.com/
maid Sara

Postby Shannon SteelSlave » 30 Jun 2020, 22:55

maid Sara wrote:Hello.

Is the site down? https://odinsmaster.com/

Thank you for your interest, Sara.
I have been asked by Odin to field any questions during his hiatus from development and Odin's Master site maintenance. The least I can say is that it is still seeking help from programmers and coders for future re-release. Thank you for your interest and enjoy Bound Anna.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
Shannon SteelSlave

Return to Software