Xtoys

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

bounddosster

Re: Xtoys

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:Bad example on my part, because normally I always read the manual first. :facepalm:
Read the manual first, a real man never reads the manual. This is how to should be done.

Make a cup of tea, or coffee.
Open the box,
Take out manual and lay on the table,
Put cup on manual and ignore,
Start pressing and poking item in vain attempt to make it work.
After half an hour suddenly realise it needs batteries.
Don't bother looking for batteries, just nick some from the nearest remote control to hand.
Another half an hour pressing and poking.
Decide to actually check if you put batteries in the correct way around.
Refit batteries as little arrows show on battery compartment.
Another half an hour pressing and poking.
Start swearing at the thing.
Start swear at the manufactures.
Start swearing at the cat, dog or any animal near by.
Start swearing at the wife.
Claim the bloody thing is broken and load of rubbish.
Shove it into a drawer and storm off out.

Return one hour later to see your wife calmly using said item.
State "oh, you fixed it, what was wrong with it?"
Storm off out again after she tells you there was nothing wrong with it, she just followed the instructions.

Though I must admit I do also usually read the instructions.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:Storm off out again after she tells you there was nothing wrong with it, she just followed the instructions.

Though I must admit I do also usually read the instructions.
That's a good instruction manual you've given for the next time I need to make tea or coffee. :rofl:
I only knew: don't forget to put the power plug in the socket.
And, make sure there are no knots in the cable, because then the current cannot pass through. :facepalm:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

kinbaku wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
kinbaku wrote:Yes, sorry :facepalm: , I wrote it wrong: it is Vibemate. It looks like a V on a purple background.
Might you have a link?
I open with my Android the Play Store and search for Vibemate: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... l=nl&gl=US
I found this review of lovense apps in which the VibeMate is also discussed.
greatporter

Post by greatporter »

I have just tried the edgemeplease basic sync script with my lovense vibrator - the session itself worked fine BUT the program doesnt stop the game ended?! I tired it multiple times and every time the vibrator just keeps going happily after the game endet. To stop it, I have to manually press "stop" on the vibrator block...

Does anyone have the same problem and a solution for this?
SelfBondageTorment

Xtoys control buttons

Post by SelfBondageTorment »

Hi all,

I've been using Xtoys to control my Max2. I've been going on cam (no face) in self-bondage, turning off my own control, and letting random women torture me. Anyway, when i start the cam there are some control buttons and I can't find anything in the Help that tells me what they all do.

Starting from the right, there is an icon to start and stop the cam; on the left of that is an icon to turn the mic off and on; to the left of that, the icon turns the cam off and on; to the left of that, the icon switches between the front and back cam on a phone. On the far left, there is a button with a circle on the bottom and a dot on the top. I have no idea what that one does.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Xtoys control buttons

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

SelfBondageTorment wrote: when i start the cam there are some control buttons and I can't find anything in the Help that tells me what they all do.

On the far left, there is a button with a circle on the bottom and a dot on the top. I have no idea what that one does.
Does it capture a still "photograph"?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
SelfBondageTorment

Re: Xtoys control buttons

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
SelfBondageTorment wrote: when i start the cam there are some control buttons and I can't find anything in the Help that tells me what they all do.

On the far left, there is a button with a circle on the bottom and a dot on the top. I have no idea what that one does.
Does it capture a still "photograph"?
IDK, I don't see anything happen when I press it. I really tried to figure it out.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Search your device's directory where pictures are stored. You might find some pictures of your session there. Or, perhaps the pictures are set to automatically post somewhere, if that is in fact, a "photo taking" button.
Does anyone else know what that button does?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
SelfBondageTorment

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Search your device's directory where pictures are stored. You might find some pictures of your session there. Or, perhaps the pictures are set to automatically post somewhere, if that is in fact, a "photo taking" button.
Does anyone else know what that button does?
Oh, when you press it, the image toggles back and forth to a telephone handset with waves coming out of it.