Voice Recognition Mistress Game

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

zappy1

Voice Recognition Mistress Game

Post by zappy1 »

This is a voice recognition mistress game that is meant as a demonstration. The code can be used with other projects. Javascript, so all code is available for safety. Meant for the algorithm to be used with another project people are working on. It cannot be used off-line though, because it must be used in Chrome and is connected to a google server. Read the instructions. Maybe a user might want to use it with a blindfold to create a theatre of the mind. Get a speaker extension cord to use at a distance and the type of earphones with a mic. Very easy to change and add words.

BUGS: if the player does not talk for a certain time it shuts off and needs to be re-clicked. Anyone have a solution? Also, it voice recognition would not work on a free web servers, that is the reason there is no link to an uploaded version. Any solutions for that too?

CODE:
http://gamefun.mygamesonline.org/stt.txt

Copy code then paste to here. Delete code already there, first.
https://www.w3schools.com/js/tryit.asp? ... onst_value
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Voice Recognition Mistress Game

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Has anyone tried this to offer feedback?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Has anyone tried this to offer feedback?
The program works, but FireFox browser doesn't support the Speech Recognition: "Your browser doesn't support Speech Recognition. Sorry."
Did see the drawing of the mistress. :rofl:
Only I heard a man's voice before. :gag:
With Google Chromium I do have the button of "Start listening" and after allowing my microphone I yelled everything at her, but that probably made her mad at me. :facepalm:
Unlike Firefox, where she chatted constantly, she didn't get a word out in Google Chromium. :cry:
andresd

Post by andresd »

I've tried it. It's funny.
Works in Chrome, but still buggy.
Voice generator sounds strange, if default language in browser is not English (it can be fixed in the JS-script).
JS code needs optimisation. But after all it works and can add some fun, when you have no one to play with.