App Idea

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Trixxxie

App Idea

Post by Trixxxie »

I had an idea for fun Selfbondage-App. To be honest I dont know if it would possible but maybe one of the cool app developers here can pick up the idea.

I love outdoor scenarios and a helping app would be great. I thought of an app where you can store an image of a padlock combination or so.
Then you can set up different methods to get the image back:

1. Walk a given distance
2. leave a certain radius
3. Walk to a specific location
4. Walk to a specific location and dont move for X minutes
5. Stay in the light (is there kind of a brightness sensor in phones these days?) for X minutes.

To give you an idea of what I thought about.
All scenarios start with the player undress or wear some sexy lingerie and then lock away the regular clothes with a combination lock.
Take an image of the code and store it in the app.

Scenarions:
1. In this scenario the player just have to walk naked in order to get his/her clothes back
2. This scenario is very similiar to the first, but It would not be possible to just walk in circles!
3. Here you can make the player walk to a specific coordinate, like a public park or something
4. Here you can make the player to walk to a location and force him to stay there for a while, when he moves to far away the do not move timer starts from new.
5. In this scenario the player don't have to go a certain distance or to a ceratin position all he needs is place with a bright like source (for example a street light), there he hast to stay for a specific amount of time, if he moves out of the light, the timer begins from new.

I kindly await your feedback and maybe a developer is interessted to build this with me :)
kinbaku

Re: App Idea

Post by kinbaku »

I don't know the program, but have you read about this program? It has options that you can use.
Trixxxie

Post by Trixxxie »

Yeah, the telegram chatbot you mentioned was kind of the inspiration of my idea.
But It has a few problems that can't be solved using telegram. Therefore I think an own app would be the smartest/safest solution.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Trixxxie wrote:Therefore I think an own app would be the smartest/safest solution.
Fully agree. With a GPS shield and a color light sensor on Arduino or Rasperi py there should be a lot to do. But I lack the knowledge of app and Wifi programming. :cry:
Trixxxie

Post by Trixxxie »

I think there is not even a need for special hardware like an raspberry or similiar. It should all be possible with a more or less simple smartphone.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Let's hope someone is committed to this. He or She may then be able to throw it on the market to make a profit from it. :wink:
It is also possible with a mobile phone that a certain route has to be followed. Together with the time that you have to stay at certain GPS points, different scenarios are possible. :drool:
Trixxxie

Post by Trixxxie »

Yeah I think for an experienced developer it not a huge thing. Sure its a lot of work but all functions should be doable with the plain Android API.
Qatl

Post by Qatl »

You should have a look at xtoys.app (https://xtoys.app). It already has a some of the features you requested (including inputs such as distance to abluetooth transmitter, GPS location and speed) and allows you to set up your own little scripts to control sex toys. Mumble (the dev) is a super nice guy, maybe you could ask him to include an option to show images or videos, when a certain trigger is activated. The official discord (https://discord.com/invite/TMdF3Xg) is a good place to get in touch with him.
siegfried

Post by siegfried »

With XToys, can I drive a connected switch to go off for 5 seconds when a goal is scored, reported by a website announcing the results?
Trixxxie

Post by Trixxxie »

I played around with XToys a little. Cool app, I didn't knew that something like this exists.
But I think I does not meet my rquirements, since its easy to modify scripts on the fly. So you can cheat :)
illuminating

Post by illuminating »

There are enough outdoors augmented reality games on the market that could be used/perverted.
You would then only need to write a simple app that reads out the score and show you a picture.
ARQuake anyone?
I like buttered scones for tea