Swallow detector - brainstorming

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

rexter

Swallow detector - brainstorming

Post by rexter »

I noticed an earlier thread about orgasm detector. I've been mulling a forced cum drinking after ejaculation (essentially self rape) scenario for some time. There are 4 basic elements aside from forcing the orgasm which I consider easy, though maybe that depends on individual physiology.

a) detect orgasm, starts a timer
b) collect,force ejaculate into mouth (leaving this vague... have ideas on this but don't want to clutter things)
c) detect swallows
d) administer painful estim punishment (sequence and parameters aren't so important-- varying this is easy) until 3 swallows occur.

I'm confident I can achieve b & d. But a & c I'm not too sure about. I see the thread for achieving a, so I'll read it in depth later. Just wanted to get the idea out there.

What I expect from such a session is:
* heavy arousal up until orgasm
* nothing worse than what's required
* sometime later: "that was incredible"
kinbaku

Re: Swallow detector - brainstorming

Post by kinbaku »

rexter wrote:I noticed an earlier thread about orgasm detector. I've been mulling a forced cum drinking after ejaculation (essentially self rape) scenario for some time. There are 4 basic elements aside from forcing the orgasm which I consider easy, though maybe that depends on individual physiology.

b) collect,force ejaculate into mouth (leaving this vague... have ideas on this but don't want to clutter things)
c) detect swallows
d) administer painful estim punishment (sequence and parameters aren't so important-- varying this is easy) until 3 swallows occur.

I'm confident I can achieve b & d. But a & c I'm not too sure about. I see the thread for achieving a, so I'll read it in depth later. Just wanted to get the idea out there.
Point c is difficult because you can also just swallow saliva. All I see is that at the end of the tube just before it goes into the mouth there is a moisture reading that determines that the semen will pass right into your mouth.
If you then seal your mouth (gag, tape, ...) so that spitting out is impossible, all that remains is to swallow.
illuminating

Post by illuminating »

My first thought was: "Oh this must me about the Great Backyard Bird Count" :D
hmmno. wrong forum
I like buttered scones for tea
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

illuminating wrote:My first thought was: "Oh this must me about the Great Backyard Bird Count" :D
hmmno. wrong forum
If only to count birds, that would be much easier.
Why did I get to this forum? :facepalm: :rofl: :rofl:
rexter

Post by rexter »

kinbaku wrote:
rexter wrote:I noticed an earlier thread about orgasm detector. I've been mulling a forced cum drinking after ejaculation (essentially self rape) scenario for some time. There are 4 basic elements aside from forcing the orgasm which I consider easy, though maybe that depends on individual physiology.

c) detect swallows

Point c is difficult because you can also just swallow saliva. All I see is that at the end of the tube just before it goes into the mouth there is a moisture reading that determines that the semen will pass right into your mouth.
If you then seal your mouth (gag, tape, ...) so that spitting out is impossible, all that remains is to swallow.
Except you don't have to swallow. You can avoid it the entire session.

Anyway I have one idea. RFID detector at the stomach along with feeding pet chip sized chips along with the ejaculate. I can't seem to find any systems for this-- I thought kits for scientifically mided children wanting to track digestion might already be available. But I can't even find expensive systems. I know there exist such things for drug monitoring (adherence to pill schedules), but I can't find anything at all, much less consumer grade. However, it should work.

Possibly you can track just something on the neck. a choker that detects expansion. Might work, but seems you could fail to detect... false positives would be irritating, but not a problem. False negatives here would be disaster.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

rexter wrote:Possibly you can track just something on the neck. a choker that detects expansion. Might work, but seems you could fail to detect... false positives would be irritating, but not a problem. False negatives here would be disaster.
Maybe this pressure sensor on the adams apple can help, but I doubt it works. You have to put 20 grams of pressure on the Adam's apple so that differences can be measured.
In addition, you could make swallowing movements without actually swallowing.

One option is to insert an open ball-gag through which the tube runs backwards into your mouth. The ball-gag prevents you from using your tongue to close the throat so that you have only the option of either swallowing it or letting it flow slowly down your throat from the backside of your tongue.
rexter

Post by rexter »

kinbaku wrote:
rexter wrote:Possibly you can track just something on the neck. a choker that detects expansion. Might work, but seems you could fail to detect... false positives would be irritating, but not a problem. False negatives here would be disaster.
Maybe this pressure sensor on the adams apple can help, but I doubt it works. You have to put 20 grams of pressure on the Adam's apple so that differences can be measured.
In addition, you could make swallowing movements without actually swallowing.

One option is to insert an open ball-gag through which the tube runs backwards into your mouth. The ball-gag prevents you from using your tongue to close the throat so that you have only the option of either swallowing it or letting it flow slowly down your throat from the backside of your tongue.
I already have that ball gag in my envisioned scenario. I hadn't thought so much of blocking the throat so much as blocking the entry tube. Still, I think you can keep the throat closed the whole session. But I'm pretty sure if you don't count swallows until after the ejaculate gets injected, you'll have a very hard time swallowing only saliva, particularly if you have a time window and multiple swallows to perform.

It might just take experimentation on the choker detector. I envision an elastic portion with one lead that doesn't normally contact until it gets pulled into position by expansion. I still have doubts about this being accurate enough to control actual torture to gain a desired response. Worth looking at though. Also you have to keep the subjects neck at least somewhat fixed so they can't wiggle it against the bed/chair/whatever to make it trigger.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Or with a plate the size of your tongue, which presses your tongue down by means of a clamp on the lower jaw to prevent your tongue from closing the throat.
Like the doctor uses the back of a soup spoon to examine your throat.
Just an idea. :rofl: