good bondage with wife...but if I die

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Keyless

Re: good bondage with wife...but if I die

Post by Keyless »

I sleep in bondage almost every night and I hope it will continue that way. Both Mistress K and I were concerned about the possibility that she would be taken ill or have an accident. The thought of Mistress being seriously ill or injured with me being unable to help is the stuff of nightmares, so here is my solution. It's just a length of tube with a threaded rod inside, pressing on a switch. Most of the outside is padding to protect the bed and prevent rattling. At the bottom (left on the picture) there is a cable leading to the push to break switch. At the other end there is a plug threaded to take the rod. It has a slot in it. The ring (on the right has a loop that is pushed into the slot and the rod screwed down through it so it can't come out. My restraints are attached tto the ring. The tube itself is fastened to the bed. Release is just a matter of unscrewing the threaded rod, which takes a couple of minutes, but the switch closes after the first couple of turns and it is connected to an alarm (a recycled smoke alarm in fact). If I try to use it to escape when there is no emergency, it will wake Mistress and give her time to take charge. The thought of being in bondage with a very angry Mistress K holding a whip is more than enough to stop me being tempted.
Attachments
screw_rel.JPG
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Keyless wrote:... Release is just a matter of unscrewing the threaded rod, which takes a couple of minutes, but the switch closes after the first couple of turns and it is connected to an alarm (a recycled smoke alarm in fact). If I try to use it to escape when there is no emergency, it will wake Mistress and give her time to take charge. The thought of being in bondage with a very angry Mistress K holding a whip is more than enough to stop me being tempted.
Nice idea!
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Zimon

Post by Zimon »

There is another option, it will at least come to her/you(the bound one) aid if there is an incident with the Dominant one.

If you trust a friend enough, or do really trust an internet friend(via e-mail, chat or evein sms/phonecall). This friend do know your full name and address, so before you start a session( right before, some time before or days beforehand) you inform this friend when you will start a session and an end time. The end time is when you will get in touch with your friend that everything is still okay.

If you do not contact him/her either he/she will travel to your place and use a spare key to get in and rescue the boudn one or aid in another way. Or perhaps call police/ambulance and tell them to check you out, wither inform of what they may experience or not.

Or perhaps the person should stay in the house in another room if you need quick assistance!

It is up to you, play safe! :D
Fred Canty

Cell phone

Post by Fred Canty »

Let a cellphone near her, attached to a string, so she can call for help immediatly. Of course, she will get ashamed when emergency team or a friend show up. However, it is a bearable situation if her husband is dying. And the odds works for you, as long as its not common that someone dies.

But please, be sure that:
1) She can reach this device if it is necessary.
2) Its battery is full and will last for the whole section

Also, someone said that the new google phone can make phone calls just with voice command.

Sorry for any English mistake.
Fred Canty

Post by Fred Canty »

Well, there are some "quick release knots". It may help.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-h-BQvz2tLOU/U ... 600/01.jpg

But, when we are talking about bondage, it is supposed that someone has its freedom of movement taken by her/himself or by someone. This freedom restriction may be performed by a physical force, humiliation, pain or other means.
So, if someone could freely abandon bondage without punishment, it wouldn't be bondage.

http://bdsm-diy.blogspot.com.br/2013/12 ... -bdsm.html

So, there are some ways to do a punishment for earlier release. I.e., you can build a quick release method that throw Money (bills) away or in a fire pit if it were started up.
uncannymoebius

Post by uncannymoebius »

I would just like to say that I found it cute that the OP only cared about his wife's well-being! :love: