Your favorite way to be tied up

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
jgirl87

Your favorite way to be tied up

Post by jgirl87 »

Whether it's fantasy or real life, what is your favorite way to be rendered helpless?

Mine is tied to a bed, face down, duct tape gagged (tightly wrapped around head). The one strip gags don't do too much.
:gag:
-Justine-

PM Me!
Tenderfoot88

Re: Your favorite way to be tied up

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Hmm, in fantasy, frogtied, hands tied behind my back, and pushed forward so I'm laying face down. (Since this is a fantasy, there's often some company present - a nice hard cock to suck while my backside is open to abuse.

In reality, I can never get a frogtie to hold its shape, let alone get that nice distributed load from layering the ropes the way professionals do. So I do my second favorite - a spread eagle tie using the corners of my bed. Usually a blindfold, occasionally a ballgag, too, but sometimes I don't fish them out.
uncannymoebius

Post by uncannymoebius »

Frogtied with thighs tied together, face down and ball or ring head harness tightly strapped, anal hook tied off to my head harness holding my head back as far as my neck can go. Elbows tied closely and hands tied and secured to a crotch rope. Some sort of chest harness and left blind folded on the floor somewhere.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

mummy wrapped with all the fun parts hanging out to be toyed with by anyone walking by")
HRT888

Post by HRT888 »

Fantasy- I would be blindfolded, and tied some way, found and used, then bound inescapably and gagged.
taken somewhere for a few days, used whenever my captor sees fit, being made to do whatever they ask, and eventually returned with a whisper in my ear "tie and blindfold yourself each Friday, I will be back when I want for more... and I am watching..."

Reality- Either being bound to a post watching and waiting for the key, or on my knees hogtied/bent over something with any sort of gag
sagitarium

Post by sagitarium »

My absolute favorite ties Are hogties and ballties. Lot's of rope and a tight gag and left to squirm and wiggle og protest in my gag and perhaps also a blindfold. Just love it B-)
TdAdvtrs

Post by TdAdvtrs »

In real life get to choose spread eagle on bed, but in imagination its always changing.
"Tied Adventures" that was the idea behind this screen name.
Warped

Post by Warped »

tiemeupalso wrote:mummy wrapped with all the fun parts hanging out to be toyed with by anyone walking by")
Mummified and left in the street, you mean? :D

But I agree, mummification is my preference too. Very hard to do yourself, by the way.
Spreadeagled on the bed, with everything really secure so no movement is possible at all is my close second. Obviously with mask and gag, the works.
Third place would be for a nice comfy suspension.

The toying that would take place will have to include electro on the cock and balls in the ideal situation. But I'll settle for a good handjob with lots of lube if one would run out of batteries.
Leslie_Bound

Post by Leslie_Bound »

Mine is definitely hogtied!!! I love being tied up in a tight hog tie and left to squirm around!!! The tighter the better!!! :twisted:
Mike

Post by Mike »

Can't say I have a favorite one. Mostly I'm going with what I'm in mood for. But if I had to choose one I'd say I like to be hogtied.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Mike wrote:Can't say I have a favorite one. Mostly I'm going with what I'm in mood for. But if I had to choose one I'd say I like to be hogtied.
Shannon SteelSlave likes this
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

I would say with my waist harness and cuffs, it is so frustrating every day tasks become albeit impossible.
Attachments
FatguyCuffed004Waist harness front.JPG
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Janice

Post by Janice »

In real life - Tight standing pole tie; dressed as a woman; very high spike heels, corset & stockings, skirt & blouse; wrists & elbows tied behind my back and behind the pole; tied to the pole at ankles, knees, waist, and chest; gagged & blindfolded.

In fantasy - to be a woman - spread eagle naked on the bed, blindfolded & gagged; not knowing who was making love to me. It could be more than one man...or woman.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

I did post something in here last week but after something happened the other day while at a dinner party I took it down.
Sometimes I wonder if I share too much and I get nervous then there are those times when I just feel sensitive and someone says something.

Well just to say that I have lots of favourite things I like about kink and it very much depends on the mood I am in.
There are some that I like being tied to a chair, my bed or a bedpost works better on a fourposter bed which I have only tried once on a weekend away in a lovely hotel in Bath Somerset.

Then there are other things I would love to try. Hopefully one day I will.

Lisa
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

Hogtied with lots and lots of rope like a damsel in distress. The more restricted my movement is, the better. I like to flex against the ropes, finding no useful give whatsoever.