Sleeping while in bondage

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Ano

Re: Sleeping while in bondage

Post by Ano »

Thank you for the idea, after a qucik search i found theese :
http://www.fishingmayhem.com/berkley-ba ... swivels.ir
But since then i brought very strong zipties which i can't brake, no matter what way i try to.
I'll do one more session with the new zip ties.
If i'll get out to early i will make some changes for the next one.
Thank you for the idea btw :)
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Ano wrote:Thank you for the idea, after a qucik search i found theese :
http://www.fishingmayhem.com/berkley-ba ... swivels.ir
That one looks just like the ones I originally had in mind. Make sure it's sturdy enough though.
Thank you for the idea btw :)
You're welcome. If not for sharing ideas, what would the idea behind a forum like this be? :? :)
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Ano

Post by Ano »

You're welcome. If not for sharing ideas, what would the idea behind a forum like this be? :? :)
You are goddamn right! :D
Mistress_deborah

Post by Mistress_deborah »

I love the innocence of many of these posts , asking if others sleep in bondage , how they do it etc etc. Obviously if they have the choice they can make that decision and one said they struggled when the took the bondage off.
Trust me there are 1000's out there who are restricted every night , they soon learn , that they are suffering for someone else's pleasure , and sleep or stay awake , their choice.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Mistress_deborah wrote:I love the innocence of many of these posts , asking if others sleep in bondage , how they do it etc etc. Obviously if they have the choice they can make that decision and one said they struggled when the took the bondage off.
Trust me there are 1000's out there who are restricted every night , they soon learn , that they are suffering for someone else's pleasure , and sleep or stay awake , their choice.
The thing is that putting yourself in self-bondage for the night is very different from being put in bondage for the night in terms of safety and mindset. I've "slept" in bondage, but if it's one of those nights where everything just gets more and more and more annoying at some point I just release myself. I just don't have the self discipline to keep myself restrained and I'm not comfortable doing strict self bondage for that long at the moment. If I were "tucked in for the night" by a master/mistress I'd have no choice but to stay put but I'd also have the peace of mind that if something were to happen there'd be someone there to get me out in an emergency.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
darlene

Post by darlene »

I'm surprised that nobody mentioned sleeping pills as a way of falling asleep.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Any sort of drug that affects mental faculties is a bad idea in combinations with bondage imho. Even more so with self bondage. Discomfort and pain serve a purpose in the human body. If it gets bad enough to wake you up from sleep it very likely means you need to take action to prevent further damage. Taking a sleeping pill could prevent that from happening.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

for the past week, i have been going to sleep while having my steel collar locked around my neck. i have it locked to my bed with a 3.5 to 4ft chain. i put the keys to it in my kitchen safe and set it for 2-3 hours so i have to fall asleep while wearing it. its loose enough that it wont cause any breathing restrictions (a finger width between neck and collar) and is pretty darn comfortable to have on (only 1.5" tall). its so warm from my body heat in the morning that i dont even want to take it off when i wake up!

it kinda reassures me that the only option i have is to go to sleep once its locked on, so i can fall asleep pretty easy.

anyone else find it almost comforting to sleep while wearing a collar?
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

Some years back, when my Wife was alive, she would lock hand mittens on my hands.
It was a comfortable way to sleep in a bondage way.
Rader
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

In Mikel's fictional story, "New Belt", Jane had to sleep hog tied. When she was free from having this obligation, found it hard to sleep without bonds. She shackled herself up again to get sleep. Imagine that, unable to sleep unless hog tied? Let the mattress people figure that one out.
For me, sleeping with any kink devices attached just idles my motor too high to get proper sleep. Have done it before, but had to work hard against the distraction. Definitely not a "school night" endeavor.
Rader, my condolences about your wife.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:For me, sleeping with any kink devices attached just idles my motor too high to get proper sleep.
I know that feeling very well. It took me several weeks to get used to sleeping with a corset on, in the beginning. The best way to fall asleep was with the TV - it distracted me from the distraction. I managed some short naps in the daytime at first. One evening I fell asleep watching TV and woke up about four hours later. From there it was much easier. I let myself gradually and naturally get used to more and more time in the corset, including sleep. Before I knew it I was going 23/7.

I suppose that other kink equipment could be adapted to in the same manner. I has to become enough of a daily routine, something expected every day.
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Imagine that, unable to sleep unless hog tied? Let the mattress people figure that one out.
Let's see the My Pillow guy make a pillow for her... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Is a sleep number bed or hospital bed that adjustable? In the story, it specified a "short" chain connecting the wrists and ankles for the hog tie, but I don't think she was in the "sailboat" shape when fastened. She also wore a dildo gag with chin strap (I should point out that this is a fictional story) whilst sleeping. Maybe a c-pap adapter for that? No, don't even try it. But curious to see what mattress they could invent to accommodate kinky people.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

The first time that I got my wife to engage in bondage, when she was done for the night, she locked me in a dog cage for the night, that was so small, I had to stay on my hands and knees. She left me handcuffed. I didn’t get any sleep that night. The next time we had a bondage adventure, she made me bend over that cage, securing my ankles and wrists to opposite bottom corners. I fell asleep sometime during the night and woke with a jolt when she landed a paddle across my ass.

Our third bondage adventure, she left me secured in a standing position, I didn’t sleep but did rest during the night. Once I was spread eagle on my back, I slept a bit that time and awoke with a cramp. Another time, I was in a hogtie. After it was clear she was asleep, I rolled to my side. I think I dozed a bit.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

CD Tammy wrote:The first time that I got my wife to engage in bondage, when she was done for the night, she locked me in a dog cage for the night, that was so small, I had to stay on my hands and knees. She left me handcuffed. I didn’t get any sleep that night. The next time we had a bondage adventure, she made me bend over that cage, securing my ankles and wrists to opposite bottom corners. I fell asleep sometime during the night and woke with a jolt when she landed a paddle across my ass.

Our third bondage adventure, she left me secured in a standing position, I didn’t sleep but did rest during the night. Once I was spread eagle on my back, I slept a bit that time and awoke with a cramp. Another time, I was in a hogtie. After it was clear she was asleep, I rolled to my side. I think I dozed a bit.
Wow those are some serious all night scenarios. A small cage for a first time! At least, if you were on your hands and knees in the cage, the handcuffs must have been in front.
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

Keyless wrote:
CD Tammy wrote:The first time that I got my wife to engage in bondage, when she was done for the night, she locked me in a dog cage for the night, that was so small, I had to stay on my hands and knees. She left me handcuffed. I didn’t get any sleep that night. The next time we had a bondage adventure, she made me bend over that cage, securing my ankles and wrists to opposite bottom corners. I fell asleep sometime during the night and woke with a jolt when she landed a paddle across my ass.

Wow those are some serious all night scenarios. A small cage for a first time! At least, if you were on your hands and knees in the cage, the handcuffs must have been in front.
Yes, the handcuffs were in front. I had told my wife about my previous bondage experiences that had fallen short of expectations. And about my self bondage experiences. She wanted to be sure to not disappoint.