Sleeping while in bondage

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
ponylady

Re: Sleeping while in bondage

Post by ponylady »

That she sure accomplished.
[
xunnum

Post by xunnum »

I tried to sleep in bondage for several times and had a success. It depends, I think, on your level of tiredness. And, of course, I tied my girlfrind much times before sleep or in the early morning, so she just woke up for bondage and then continued to sleep). So, everything is possible)))
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i have done it a couple times. my best ever though, was when i was shackled to a pvc pipe with a chain running through it that keeps me stretched out. i was dreaming that i was stuck like that and that i had just freed myself from it. i was stretching my arms upwards and then i tried to move them to the side and realized i couldnt. i tried a couple more times and then i woke up and realized i was still in bondage with about 2.5 hours left till i could actually get out. i genuinely thought i was not in bondage anymore, so waking up and finding out i was stuck was frustrating beyond belief. but that is the exact feeling i long for, to wake up and then realize that im completely helpless, where i wasnt when i went to bed. i think its the thought of not having a say in the matter is a turn on for me.

for me to actually be able to sleep in bondage though, i need to be fairly comfortable, and to just accept that i wont be able to get out (timed release), then i can usually fall asleep, but i often wake up a couple hours later, long before morning.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I really have to hand it to Keyless, for bringing this thread to life for a new generation of Boundannites. Just about a whole new page of responses shared. Thanx, K.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I really have to hand it to Keyless, for bringing this thread to life for a new generation of Boundannites. Just about a whole new page of responses shared. Thanx, K.
Thanks. It was one of my top scenarios. Locked down to the bed most nights for months. What more could a kinky person wish for. Nice to be able to share it.
TNTBound wrote:i have done it a couple times. my best ever though, was when i was shackled to a pvc pipe with a chain running through it that keeps me stretched out. i was dreaming that i was stuck like that and that i had just freed myself from it. i was stretching my arms upwards and then i tried to move them to the side and realized i couldnt. i tried a couple more times and then i woke up and realized i was still in bondage with about 2.5 hours left till i could actually get out. i genuinely thought i was not in bondage anymore, so waking up and finding out i was stuck was frustrating beyond belief. but that is the exact feeling i long for, to wake up and then realize that im completely helpless, where i wasnt when i went to bed. i think its the thought of not having a say in the matter is a turn on for me.

for me to actually be able to sleep in bondage though, i need to be fairly comfortable, and to just accept that i wont be able to get out (timed release), then i can usually fall asleep, but i often wake up a couple hours later, long before morning.
I had a dream like that once. I dreamed that the cuffs had slipped off my wrists and I was no longer secured to the bed. I remember thinking how annoyed Mistress K would be when she found I was free. How would I convince her that it just happened and I didn't know why. Then I woke up. I was pleased to find I was still locked down and no explanation was necessary.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I am trying to come up with the points system I having been badgering others for, and sleeping in bondage sounds like a way to bridge the gap, should I be coming up short on points in any week. But it kind of breaks a rule that my antics are not allowed to interfere with sleep. Still trying to see if there is a way to work it in, maybe by practicing on "non-school nights" or something. Always hoped this practice would guide my dreams. Keep you posted. Thread may be coming soon about how I calculated my points system that may help others. Need to re-read the advice people have offered me so far and award proper credit. Just need a 28 hour day and 7 clones of me, so I can tie up 2 of them and put the other 5 to work in chains.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
asia_tv

Post by asia_tv »

I realized my dream of sleeping in captivity last year. I had 7 days for it when I was alone at home and I could realize my dream. Throughout this week I wore a belt of virtue and an anal plug (removed only for a moment to settle needs) and a diaper. Every day before bedtime, I would put on a coverall with pajamas and a leather collar around my neck. Handcuffs and leather handcuffs connected together with a chain about 1.2 meters long. I lay on my back and put out the bedside lamp. I did not have to cover myself because there were hot weather. The first night I only managed to sleep for two hours. The next ones were better and I could sleep. It's nice how you wake up in handcuffs in the morning and the diaper is wet.

This Saturday I am planning to sleep in handcuffs. I will be dressed in a very similar coverall: https://www.bhpduo.pl/upload/products-t ... 1ORR_d.jpg
of course, a virtue belt and an anal plug. For this diaper. This time I'm going to use steel police cuffs. I have such on my hands and feet. They are connected by a chain. These handcuffs have a lock against self-clumping so I'm not afraid.
ncait

Post by ncait »

I actually sleep in some form of bondage more often than not. Bondage relaxes me so it helps me sleep soundly and well. There are certain safety concerns and rules such as no gags I cant spit out, and having everything on quick release knots in case of emergencies, but it is great.

As for your point system shannon, I actually operate on a system that works very well for me, so if you want, I can discuss it with you!
And with the click of the lock, she knew she had found true freedom.
Pretend we re dead

Post by Pretend we re dead »

I find that I used to sleep better when I tied him up. He'd shut up, and I wouldn't hear him. Win, win. Lights out.
If life had a face, I would punch it. Punch it in the balls. I would punch life's face's balls. :D :o :| :cry:
If life gives you any crap, tell life Darla said it's ok
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

I’m pleased to say that I am once again cuffed hand and foot to the bed overnight. The system is the same as the one from some years ago and described way back in this thread. We stopped using the system some years ago the alarm when the went off by accident. (see this thread about the alarmed emergency escape viewtopic.php?f=27&t=8441&p=62595&hilit ... arm#p62595 ). As it was a recycled smoke alarm, that caused some difficult questions from others in the house and we stopped using the system.

I suggested to my wife that we use it again as an alternative to being in a chastity device overnight. It keeps my hands well out of mischief. She liked the idea and told me to put the straps back on the bed, this time with a rather quieter alarm! She also decided that I should be naked.
Pretend we re dead wrote:I find that I used to sleep better when I tied him up. He'd shut up, and I wouldn't hear him. Win, win. Lights out.
I think that probably applies to my wife as well.

I just hope there are no problems this time and the regime lasts for a good while.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Keyless wrote:I’m pleased to say that I am once again cuffed hand and foot to the bed overnight. The system is the same as the one from some years ago and described way back in this thread. We stopped using the system some years ago the alarm when the went off by accident. (see this thread about the alarmed emergency escape viewtopic.php?f=27&t=8441&p=62595&hilit ... arm#p62595 ). As it was a recycled smoke alarm, that caused some difficult questions from others in the house and we stopped using the system.

I suggested to my wife that we use it again as an alternative to being in a chastity device overnight. It keeps my hands well out of mischief. She liked the idea and told me to put the straps back on the bed, this time with a rather quieter alarm! She also decided that I should be naked.
Pretend we re dead wrote:I find that I used to sleep better when I tied him up. He'd shut up, and I wouldn't hear him. Win, win. Lights out.
I think that probably applies to my wife as well.

I just hope there are no problems this time and the regime lasts for a good while.
I guess I may have missed it somewhere but I was wondering what you did about the inevitable having to get up for a pee in the middle of the night problem or are you not old enough to have reached that yet? :)
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

bounddosster wrote:
I guess I may have missed it somewhere but I was wondering what you did about the inevitable having to get up for a pee in the middle of the night problem or are you not old enough to have reached that yet? :)
No you have not missed anything. You are quite right that is a problem, which spoils things up to a point. I am able to release myself briefly to visit the loo. I have modified the straps so that I can unlock them from the bed but my hands remain cuffed together in the webbing cuffs and so do my feet. My wife has the key to the handcuffs, but the key to detach them from the bed is held in a container by a timer lock. This is set for two or 3 hours, so that I will be asleep when it expires. Most nights I wake at some point, quickly release myself, visit the loo, reset the lock and lock back up again. Fortunately I have had no problem keeping chaste during that short period. If possible, when I relock I like to have the timer set so that it will not release me before my wife is awake and gives me the key. I really don’t want to be tempted to get up before I am given the key.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Keyless wrote:
bounddosster wrote:
No you have not missed anything. You are quite right that is a problem, which spoils things up to a point. I am able to release myself briefly to visit the loo. I have modified the straps so that I can unlock them from the bed but my hands remain cuffed together in the webbing cuffs and so do my feet. My wife has the key to the handcuffs, but the key to detach them from the bed is held in a container by a timer lock. This is set for two or 3 hours, so that I will be asleep when it expires. Most nights I wake at some point, quickly release myself, visit the loo, reset the lock and lock back up again. Fortunately I have had no problem keeping chaste during that short period. If possible, when I relock I like to have the timer set so that it will not release me before my wife is awake and gives me the key. I really don’t want to be tempted to get up before I am given the key.
I don't think remaining chaste is a problem when waking up needing a pee. For me, it is a damn annoyance having to get up and pee and all I want to do is get back to sleep again, not so sure I could be trusted to reattach myself though, I'd just curl up and sleep again.
I really admire your wife, she sounds like a fun lady.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

bounddosster wrote: I don't think remaining chaste is a problem when waking up needing a pee. For me, it is a damn annoyance having to get up and pee and all I want to do is get back to sleep again, not so sure I could be trusted to reattach myself though, I'd just curl up and sleep again.
I really admire your wife, she sounds like a fun lady.
It's a strange thing about getting locked in again. The other night I somehow managed to lock the lock without being properly hooked up. I just could not sleep like that. I had to go and find another padlock to put in series with the original. I'm not sure whether I was concerned about cheating or having difficulty with the temptation to give myself an orgasm. As you are in England you will know about the current heat wave. I was left free last night and uncaged today so I can swim. I can swim caged but I don't like it much. I think I'll be OK, but I will really need locking up as soon as the weather changes otherwise I am likely to have an orgasm and be very grumpy for several days. That's not much fun for either of us. I thought I'd got used to remaining chaste but apparently not.

Yes, I'm very lucky to have met my wife and I can't imagine what life would be like without her.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Keyless wrote:I think I'll be OK, but I will really need locking up as soon as the weather changes otherwise I am likely to have an orgasm and be very grumpy for several days.
Not wishing to pry but am curious as to how you having an orgasm makes you grumpy?
When I have one it makes me less submissive and a lot less obedient plus strangely having an orgasm increases the pain I feel in my body from having FMS and arthritis, I guess that is due to the reduction of emorphins, etc.