Sleeping while in bondage

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Keyless

Re: Sleeping while in bondage

Post by Keyless »

bounddosster wrote:
Not wishing to pry but am curious as to how you having an orgasm makes you grumpy?
When I have one it makes me less submissive and a lot less obedient plus strangely having an orgasm increases the pain I feel in my body from having FMS and arthritis, I guess that is due to the reduction of emorphins, etc.

I don't think it is uncommon for men to have some sort of slump after orgasm. It's even been given a name - post orgasmic illness syndrome (POIS). If you look on some dedicated chastity web sites such as Chastity Mansion you will find lots of references to it, although it is usually called "the drop" or something similar. It seems as if it gets worse with age - and I'm not young. I believe some people use a chastity device just to avoid an orgasm and the subsequent drop. OK they were probably kinky before that and there are other reasons to use a chastity device, so I don't suppose many people use a chastity device purely to avoid the drop.
wayne

Post by wayne »

TdAdvtrs wrote:
Keyless wrote:I slept in bondage for a while. I would lock myself in at night and would have to wait for my wife to let me out in the morning. At first we used handcuffs and chains, but she complained about the noise. We then used straps made of webbing about 1 inch wide. The cuffs on my legs were secured with the sort of buckles which click together. They are often used on rucksacks. They don't look that strong, but I could not break them and they were very quick to fit. They were joined by a length of webbing which passed through a loop attached to the foot of the bed. This allowed me to bend one leg a little if I straightened the other. My hands were attached separately to the bed head by straps of fixed length. The straps were as short as practicable. Lying in bed with one leg slightly bent, my hands would not go below my shoulders. I had just enough freedom to turn over. Normally I went to sleep without a problem. If I disturbed my wife or stopped her getting to sleep, she would get up, grab the whip, which was always handy, and order me to turn over onto my stomach. I would receive a few strokes and the command “go to sleep”. Oddly enough that actually worked and I was able to get to sleep more easily.
I get it, Kinda of cool how being restrained like that, at least in me, creates that like tranquility and feeling safe, self bondage is a trip but not the same as having a keeper.
[Wayne] I sometimes do that too. I'll often wear leg shackles to bed and sometimes I'll lock myself in denim shorts and toss the key some place after the lights are out
then worry about finding the key the next morning. I wish someone else would keep the keys.
Maxa

Post by Maxa »

I recently slept alone and chained myself with Irish-8-legirons and Clejuso handcuffs with a chain of 30 cm. I slept very well, the whole nght.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Maxa.
Maxa wrote:I recently slept alone and chained myself with Irish-8-legirons and Clejuso handcuffs with a chain of 30 cm. I slept very well, the whole night.
That's hard core
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

I have tried sleeping in my wrist and ankle cuff set but I kept waking up. Every time I turned over the chain between my ankles would stop me from moving my legs to much and I would wake up. I took them off and went back to sleep. I then tried just wearing the wrist cuffs. They were easier to sleep in and did not wake me up as much but every time I moved around in bed not being able to move by arms much would wake me up. I am very wriggly in bed when sleeping so I am told and I have been told by more than one ex that I kicked them in my sleep :oops:
I can sleep in a blind fold and I usually do that during the summer because I like my bedroom to be dark, but I think that's the same for a lot of people and not really anything kinky.

Lisa
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Lisahs3 wrote:I have tried sleeping in my wrist and ankle cuff set but I kept waking up. Every time I turned over the chain between my ankles would stop me from moving my legs to much and I would wake up. I took them off and went back to sleep. I then tried just wearing the wrist cuffs. They were easier to sleep in and did not wake me up as much but every time I moved around in bed not being able to move by arms much would wake me up. I am very wriggly in bed when sleeping so I am told and I have been told by more than one ex that I kicked them in my sleep :oops:
I can sleep in a blind fold and I usually do that during the summer because I like my bedroom to be dark, but I think that's the same for a lot of people and not really anything kinky.

Lisa
Lisa you sound like my wife, she is fidgety sleeper, arms and legs everywhere, she never use to be until about ten years ago, I'm often woken up by a flying hand smacking me on the head or a swinging foot kicking me. I keep telling her if she wants to smack me wait until I'm awake when I can enjoy it.

I wish it was her that was into bondage then I could tie her up and nights and I'd be safer in bed.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.