Clejuso No. 15. Worth the cash?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Mr Bohannon

Clejuso No. 15. Worth the cash?

Post by Mr Bohannon »

These cuffs run 150$ retail... They look pretty freakin' awesome. I'm just wondering if any of you out there have had any experience with these HUGE restraints, and if they are worth the money or not. Are they comfortable? Can they be worn for long periods of time? I'm thinking of buying them for my girlfriend's birthday that is just around the corner. She reeeeaaaallllly likes cuffs, and I think i'd like to see her in a pair of these myself :twisted:

Thanks!
Bohannon
Mr Bohannon

Re: Clejuso No. 15. Worth the cash?

Post by Mr Bohannon »

CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

Hi,

a recent discussion in german handcuff forum said, that No.15 is a bit too heavy. Most preferred No.13 because the ratio between weight and contact surface is "just right"
(I cannot compare them myself,I've got only a No.13 Clejuso)
No13 is great, but I haven't worn them any longer than an hour. Too clunky to sleep with them :?

HTH,
Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
Mr Bohannon

Post by Mr Bohannon »

Thanks Joe much appreciated!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

i think mine are a "13" too, *can't be sure, purchased last millenium* and i just wore them for about 2 hours last night behind my back.
they were tight, as they wouldn't slide above the knuckle and became irritating very fast. it was bearable, but it is a way different
experience than "normal" handcuffs, especially the added width of the "13" made them more uncomfortable when worn tight.

if i wouldn't have been distracted by pleasuring mistress orally i most likely would have quit wearing them this tight after 20-30 minutes.
[
Mr Bohannon

Post by Mr Bohannon »

Hmm... Well the girlfriend is going to need to be able to sleep in these. Perhaps i'll just try finding some heavy steel restraints online somewhere :?
obcuff

Post by obcuff »

Well worth the cash!

I can sleep with them on ankles or wrists without any problems. They are very heavy and totally inescapable and double lock safely in position.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/10099183@N00/5057946410/

Standing is harder as they are very wide.

obj
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

Hi,

please don't try to stand if your ankles are cuffed with handcuffs and you are not very slim.
Any strain on the Achilles tendon might snap it without warning.

Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
obcuff

Post by obcuff »

Mr Joe: Good general advice: I Would not consider being ankle cuffed and standing with normal metal cuffs or even Kub cuffs .

The Clejuso are broader and don't exert a narrow pressure point ,as they are more than 3cm wide, they also adjust over a large range so they can be tight on wrists or loose on ankles. I still wouldnt stand in them for self bondage.

Tip-toe with the clejsuo cuffs on ankles when suspended by leather suspension wrist cuffs is a lot safer (if wrists suspension can be considered safe) and, of course, when someone will eventually release you.

Very good general advice though and any advice to avoid serious harm should always be taken seriously.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:09, edited 1 time in total.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »