how do you like to be tied up?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
dsteve

Re: how do you like to be tied up?

Post by dsteve »

Maybe me in heels, stockings, and a garter belt, just for the humiliation factor. Her in her corset, just because I like looking at it. Might have to rethink the blindfold. Ok, no blindfold, but her in boots, corset, leather skirt and leather gloves. I like to look, but I like the sensory deprivation of the blindfold. What a dilemma.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

dsteve wrote:Her in her corset, just because I like looking at it.
You, sir, are a man of taste. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

aaah, the infamous chickenwing hogtie.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
[
marylandsissy

Post by marylandsissy »

Did not know there was a name for it, but I like it. I'd love someone to do that to me sometime.
EBK

Post by EBK »

Like spread eagle. Not too concerned about rope vs chain Except I like my legs to be tightly secured so they can't move. Rope under bed to each ankle, then a rope pulled tight between. Of if using a bar, ankles secured tightly to the bar. Don't like using a link to attach to an eye. Too much play. Not sure why I like it that way, I just do.

I like arms spread but together is okay too. Depends on mood. I'd love to do a really tight spread-eagle but to do safely would require another person. Sadly, I'll likely never have that. (Married to a plain vanilla)

EBK
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

me in a corset or her? If it is her I need to re-think the blindfold, since I would want to watch. But, the sensory deprivation of the blindfold is so nice. What a dilemma.
Sabrina

Post by Sabrina »

I like to be tied up with cuffs attached to my 3ft leg spreader bar, waist belt to which my wrist cuffs are attached by a short chain and nipple clamps.
helloall

Post by helloall »

I like the JJ Plush one. A lot off rope, tight hogtie, ball gagged. I wish someone could do this to me. Tie me up completely helpless.
RADER

Post by RADER »

Well if you lived near by, you too could be tied like that.
Rader
gothicslave

Post by gothicslave »

i like chair tied,tape gag,blindfold
Attachments
DianaAlonza18271_RT8L.jpg
Coraline

Post by Coraline »

Frogtied or hogtied with rope in a corset, heels or ballet heels, fully fashioned stockings with a 6 to 8 strap garter belt or sheer to waist pantyhose, a sheer pantyhose shirt so you can see my breasts and for a tormenting touch a random dual egg vibrator taped to my crotch rope. A mouth stuffed with satin and wide black tape wrapped around my head effectively silencing my screams of frustration into dull moans. Or I could just show you myself in that predicament. As they say a picture is worth a thousand moans! The scissors next to me are padlocked shut and the keys are hanging from a stocking ice timer just out of reach behind the camera.

I won't beat around the bush. I love being shaved smooth, in tight girly clothing, tied up tight and tormented to no end. Call me crazy, but that's a idealistic day for me.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Coraline wrote:As they say a picture is worth a thousand moans!
In my case a picture is worth a bucket of drool.

@Coraline and gothicslave: between you two it's :drool: :drool: :drool:

As for the chair tie, that's one I really enjoy. Especially if it's one of those old, high-backed ones with arm rests. Sort of Victorian style. Just about every part of me can be tied solidly to the chair, never to move again until my captor releases me...

I need to order more drool buckets. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
gothicslave

Post by gothicslave »

:D
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

ah, the chair tie. Chair should be very heavy or, better still, bolted to the floor. Arms tied to the arms of the chair. legs apart and tied to the chair legs. torso tied snuggly to the back of the chair. Maybe a collar locked to the chair back. Gagged and blindfolded, of course. Or, perhaps, hooded. For this one, I think I would be naked so mistress could tease me mercilessly.