how do you like to be tied up?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Bond_007

how do you like to be tied up?

Post by Bond_007 »

I was wondering, when you get tied up. Do you have a favorite way to be tied up or is anyway good enough?
I personally I like being tied up in handcuffs and chains, a lot more than rope, but I get the impression most people prefer rope.

I made a poll to see what is the most popular and the least way to be tied up is.
What restrains (rope/handcuffs/...) do you like and what position (hogtie/spreadeagle/...)?
Hope you will go my poll and vote:
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/576725

But you also can write here in the forum if you don't want to vote.
cdinbonds

Re: how do you like to be tied up?

Post by cdinbonds »

OR, You could have made a poll right here, so people don't have to leave the site.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
TdAdvtrs

Post by TdAdvtrs »

Spread eagle on a soft bed, wrists, ankles (or big toes !), knees and elbows also. I like having chain and little locks used, It just psychologicaly sais inescapable more than ropes and other stuff to me.

I don't like bondage situations that hurt or are uncomfortable.
"Tied Adventures" that was the idea behind this screen name.
marylandsissy

Post by marylandsissy »

Another click this link for a poll thread? Nope not biting.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

How do I like to be tied up? Slowly, gradually, lovingly, with her nimble hands weaving the rope harness around my body - slowly at first, with more and more and knots as she goes along, restricting my ability to move to the point of complete, utter helplessness... Mmmhmmm.... :love:
Author of "Introduction to Self-Bondage" and "Nine Tales of Submission" - now available on Kindle! :)
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Gabriel wrote:How do I like to be tied up? Slowly, gradually, lovingly, with her nimble hands weaving the rope harness around my body - slowly at first, with more and more and knots as she goes along, restricting my ability to move to the point of complete, utter helplessness... Mmmhmmm.... :love:
Now I remember what was missing the last few days...
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Blacky wrote:Now I remember what was missing the last few days...
Purple prose proclaiming perverse propensity for pain and pleasure? :lol:
Author of "Introduction to Self-Bondage" and "Nine Tales of Submission" - now available on Kindle! :)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Gabriel wrote:Purple prose proclaiming perverse propensity for pain and pleasure?
Precisely! :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Gabriel wrote: Purple prose proclaiming perverse propensity for pain and pleasure? :lol:
Jep :roll: :mrgreen:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
jgirl87

Post by jgirl87 »

I like hands behind my bag and a tight tape gag :wink:
-Justine-

PM Me!
peter76

Post by peter76 »

Bond_007 wrote:I was wondering, when you get tied up. Do you have a favorite way to be tied up or is anyway good enough?
I personally I like being tied up in handcuffs and chains, a lot more than rope, but I get the impression most people prefer rope.
I use to love rope a lot but got in to chains, handcuffs and shackles, some time ago. Sure rope can be tight, but the in-forgiveness of chains is just mind-blowing. The closing of a padlock ( :love: ) can restrict you in seconds. Escape without the key or hardware is just impossible. And so it should be! Ropes takes a lot longer, but on the other hand, the time spend getting roped up is a treat.

The second big advantage of chains and locks is that hand over control of the lock over to programs like LockIt, Timelock. An online Keyholder is even more fun. Will be subjected to the control of a keyholder tomorrow using scanned combolocks and chastitylocked.com

So definitely for me: Chains & Locks! :gag:

peter
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

Standing spread eagle. Wrists chained to eye bolts in ceiling, ankles chained to similar eye-bolts in floor. feet about a yard (meter for you foreigners) apart. Same for hands. Naked except for lindfold and gag of course, unless a hood is available. She approaches silently and starts stroking me teasingly with the riding whip. A prelude of the nights activity.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

dsteve wrote:you foreigners
To be a proper redneck, that must be pronounced furreners. :mrgreen:
dsteve wrote:She approaches silently and starts stroking me teasingly with the riding whip.
You know how to organize a decent night's entertainment... :whip: :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

dsteve wrote: feet about a yard (meter for you foreigners) apart.
make that 91,4 cm for 97,8% of the worlds population
[
toto1

Post by toto1 »

dsteve wrote:...Naked except for lindfold and gag ...
Hmm, better with heels and corset, because standing is more fun in heels, and everything is more fun in corset.