Play Scenes: Public or Private?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.

Which is better?

Public Dungeon or play space
23%
Private location or home
77%

Total votes: 43

AllieXBow

Re: Play Scenes: Public or Private?

Post by AllieXBow »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I would think so. Anything done in front of others is no longer private. If that sort of thing is important to you. But then again, not living your life to its fullest is also depressing. Like I said, it may depend on the consequences of getting discovered that should help you make your decision. I am not trying to advise either way, but insist on weighing heavily on privacy because it is irreversible. People may be becoming more tolerant of deviant culture, but in the legal sense where occupation is concerned, feelings may have nothing to do with it.
I hope you get to go to the munches. But at least ask yourself, "What's the worst that can happen?"
Thanks for input. It will be a decision only I can make, to weigh up the advantages and disadvantages based on my unique circumstances. Always thinking a few moves ahead. I am young with not much responsibility other than for myself. I will definitely lean towards the more private side, however I know what it is like to hide your true self as a transgender.
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?