Guardian Angel

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
TicleMeEndless

Guardian Angel

Post by TicleMeEndless »

This is game for two: girl and her boyfriend. Also, it based on videogame, e-stim and smart vibrator. Girl are cuffed behind her back, tied legs and posture collar, have an e-stim nippleclamps and vibrator. Key connected to cuffs with code padlock. She must pick a code and get free. She can see a screen with videogame: her boyfriend protects her avatar from attack of waves of enemies. He must to do this till she get free. He also have e-stim and vibrator, and... blindfold! He must listen her tips and play by she talking. Taking damage makes e-stim shocks, healing activates vibrator. Death of any personage requires shuffle of codelock. Can she to help him play, trying a code and endure the toys at one time?
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Guardian Angel

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

They could get stuck in this forever.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠