Post a picture for don't do this to me

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post a picture for don't do this to me

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Have a fear of something bondage related? Made a mistake and got caught or injured in a session? What don't you want to have done to you, or done again? Want to talk about it? Find a similar picture and tell us about it.
Last edited by bound_jenny on 13 Oct 2022, 02:06, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Made sticky
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JIMDINI

Re: Post a picture for don't do this to me

Post by JIMDINI »

Yes, Fear of falling /dying, unable to see speak or move with blood rushing to my head. Terrifying!!!
Attachments
Definitely NO.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

I was hoping to make this thread lite hearted and fun I do agree though with the posts so far I think that is fore most in everyones mind.

My don't do this to me was about something I use to like with an ex. She and I use to really like tickling each other.
Of course being two very silly girls we tried to be the meanest to each other but still making it fun. I still like some tickling but just fun quiet lite really enough to make me giggle.
Some of the tickling now is just way too much! But one night my ex and I had a chat and talked about our fantasies and what would be the most daring thing we would try.
We both had some fun and well interesting ideas, we raised our eyebrows at each other in surprise by some of them.
One of mine was to be tickled by a group of really cute gorgeous girls, my idea was for very sexy sensual tickling but knowing how we use to start that way with each other and then it would go crazy LOL. In my fantasy I would not be tied up or tied down but the girls would hold me down while they then had their fun with me. After watching a couple of videos of similar things we both looked at each other and decided that NO WAY would we do that! :rofl:
So just to give you all an idea of this I thought this picture shows rather well why I now say 'Please don't do this to me' :facepalm:
Katarina G Tk.jpg
What was I thinking? :oops:

Lisa
Shannon SteelSlave

ezgif.com-resize.gif
ezgif.com-resize.gif (500.39 KiB) Viewed 87932 times
kronos-unveiled.gif
kronos-unveiled.gif (278.24 KiB) Viewed 87932 times
kronos-unveiled3.gif
kronos-unveiled3.gif (27.37 KiB) Viewed 87932 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
ezgif.com-resize.gif
kronos-unveiled.gif
kronos-unveiled3.gif
i actually thought that looked awesome and would have loved to experience that when i first saw it! but i was always curious as to how they worked. were they just so sticky that he got trapped by them, or were they also super heavy as well? considering he could bench entire locomotives in the film, that must be some SERIOUS bondage there!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Shannon SteelSlave

TNTBound wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
ezgif.com-resize.gif
kronos-unveiled.gif
kronos-unveiled3.gif
i actually thought that looked awesome and would have loved to experience that when i first saw it! but i was always curious as to how they worked. were they just so sticky that he got trapped by them, or were they also super heavy as well? considering he could bench entire locomotives in the film, that must be some SERIOUS bondage there!
Feel free to retweet those to the "Do this to me thread"
👠👠
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Lisahs3 wrote:I was hoping to make this thread lite hearted and fun I do agree though with the posts so far I think that is fore most in everyones mind.

My don't do this to me was about something I use to like with an ex. She and I use to really like tickling each other.
Of course being two very silly girls we tried to be the meanest to each other but still making it fun. I still like some tickling but just fun quiet lite really enough to make me giggle.
Some of the tickling now is just way too much! But one night my ex and I had a chat and talked about our fantasies and what would be the most daring thing we would try.
We both had some fun and well interesting ideas, we raised our eyebrows at each other in surprise by some of them.
One of mine was to be tickled by a group of really cute gorgeous girls, my idea was for very sexy sensual tickling but knowing how we use to start that way with each other and then it would go crazy LOL. In my fantasy I would not be tied up or tied down but the girls would hold me down while they then had their fun with me. After watching a couple of videos of similar things we both looked at each other and decided that NO WAY would we do that! :rofl:
So just to give you all an idea of this I thought this picture shows rather well why I now say 'Please don't do this to me' :facepalm:
Katarina G Tk.jpg
What was I thinking? :oops:

Lisa

This picture is missing blindfold. And then yes, do this with me, up to nice pink swimsuit and lot, lot of hands on my body. From dusk till dawn.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
Shannon SteelSlave

In creating this thread, I seemed to have spawned a "One member's trash is another member's treasure" effect.
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:In creating this thread, I seemed to have spawned a "One member's trash is another member's treasure" effect.
That's a principle that's been around for as long as humanity exists. In everything. There are things that some people won't let themselves be drawn into, whereas others willingly jump in.

We do have a lot of common ground, however.

The best we can do, as people of good faith, is to take it all in stride, to respect each other's preferences and limits. The YKIOK principle.

At Bound Anna, we shine when it comes to that. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

So did I do good or bad?
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

I mean about calling out the "Yard sale" type nature. I was only trying to encourage further posting of "unwanted" scenarios that other may find to be their fantasies.
I accept all people, YKIOK or no YKIOK. (I never heard of YKIOK before I came here) It's always been OK with me, I may not want it myself, but YKIOK.
Let's get those nightmares coming. Maybe someone will turn yours into a dream, even if you don't partake.
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I accept all people, YKIOK or no YKIOK. (I never heard of YKIOK before I came here)
Same for me.
My English language in terms of Kink is getting better by the day. :wink: :lol:
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Highly aesthetic, but I really don't like needles. :shock:
Attachments
01.jpg
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Blacky wrote:Highly aesthetic, but I really don't like needles. :shock:
The shivers run down my spine.
It's in the right thread for me: "Please, don't do it to me". :shock:
Shannon SteelSlave

In what other thread here do you get to see that?
👠👠