Online sub

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
kinbaku

Re: Online sub

Post by kinbaku »

idk107 wrote:Kinks: bondage, humiliation, denial
Welcome to BoundAnna, idk107.
Do you have eye contact with here over the internet, for to see if she is OK?

Here is a thing that she can do:
Put on the spider gag, under a swim suit or a small panty one egg vibe in front of her and one at here butt.
Put the keys of the handcuffs on the floor in another room.
Tie the ankles in a hobble tie so that they can only move up and down a little (see below).
Place the plastic wrap before here eyes.
Handcuffs on and safe locked - keyholes in the direction of the hands.

Now must she on all fours go to search for the key, hampered by the narrow movements she can make through the hobble tie.
There, after removing the handcuffs and tape in front of her eyes, she can crawl back on all fours to lick up all the saliva she left behind with her spider gag.

Of course always adaptable to her wishes.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, IDK.
This forum is a treasure trove of scenarios. Might need to have her buy some stuff, but definitely no shortage of ideas to be found here.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

I have had a couple of online subs, here are some of the things I did to them.

There were quite a number of torments that were imposed on her drive home from work. We had a strict agreement that there wouldn't be any tasks assigned that could jeopardize her employment, but lunchtime or commuting was another matter. I would occasionally require her to wear a skirt to work. She was always allowed to wear panties while at work, but prior to leaving for the day would require a trip to the restroom to remove the panties. Sometimes the bra as well. Then there were various torments while she was driving: a dildo inserted in the pussy. A bullet vibe tucked up against her clit. Some gentle clamps (chip clips) applied to the labia. Apply nipple clamps when she had exited the freeway in her home town. When winter rolled around and it would be dark as she drove home she might have to be "bottomless" in the car.

One of my subs had a few behavior items that she wanted addressed, and I would punish her for. We would be chatting and I would require her to send me a picture of a room. If it was neat and tidy, all was well. If it was messy, then there would be punishments. Being late to a meeting would incur punishments, based upon how many people she kept waiting for how long. Punishments included:
Loss of bathroom privileges, she would have to urinate outside. She could defecate in the toilet, but peeing had to be done outside.
Loss of sweets: No sugar, no coffee creamer, no chocolate, etc.
Must be naked when alone in her house.

One of my subs enjoyed humiliation and would video chat with me. I would often have her do things like jumping jacks in the nude, or masturbate while I watched. I would invent new ways of having her masturbate: Hump the edge of an open door, or the leg of a chair. Place a vibrator on the floor and then hump it, no hands allowed. Fill her pussy with grapes, then remove them one at time, eating each one.

One of the subs enjoyed enema play. We would chat while she filled herself up, and then see how long she could hold it.

The subs would often need to do their housework while under some sort of torment / bondage. Have your sub place a vibe egg against her clit, then use a rope around the waist and between the legs to hold it in place, then vacuum and dust. Have her buy a cucumber and use it as a dildo as she cleans. Then require the cucumber to be used as part of a salad that night. Have her buy a carrot and use it to start anal training. That can be discarded afterward.

Here is a great humiliation torment: Make her drink a lot of water. Have her wear a skirt or sundress with no panties and go to a public park that has lots of people. When she needs to pee, she is to sit in the grass with the dress pulled out from under her and relieve herself in full view of everyone. To everyone else, she will just be a woman sitting in the grass, the urine will just soak into the ground and no one will know. But she will.

Make her insert a vibe egg into her pussy when she goes shopping.

Require your sub to find a picture on the Internet of a woman in some sort of bondage or torment, and then send it to you with a brief story she makes up where she is that woman, how she got like that and what happens to her.

Have her masturbate in public restrooms. Even better if she is required to get totally naked in the bathroom stall. If she shares nude pictures of herself with you then have her send you a picture of her doing it. Otherwise, require her to send a picture of all her clothes lying on the bathroom floor.
AnotherGinger

Post by AnotherGinger »

rmcingle wrote:I have had a couple of online subs, here are some of the things I did to them.

One of my subs had a few behavior items that she wanted addressed, and I would punish her for. We would be chatting and I would require her to send me a picture of a room. If it was neat and tidy, all was well. If it was messy, then there would be punishments. Being late to a meeting would incur punishments, based upon how many people she kept waiting for how long. Punishments included:
Loss of bathroom privileges, she would have to urinate outside. She could defecate in the toilet, but peeing had to be done outside.
Loss of sweets: No sugar, no coffee creamer, no chocolate, etc.
Must be naked when alone in her house.

Here is a great humiliation torment: Make her drink a lot of water. Have her wear a skirt or sundress with no panties and go to a public park that has lots of people. When she needs to pee, she is to sit in the grass with the dress pulled out from under her and relieve herself in full view of everyone. To everyone else, she will just be a woman sitting in the grass, the urine will just soak into the ground and no one will know. But she will.
Wow, those are all good, but these two (especially the peeing outdoors in front of everyone) are amazingly evil.

I'd also add that having to do housework while handcuffed is a fun torment.