Mummification Materials

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
retro-hypothesis

Mummification Materials

Post by retro-hypothesis »

Hey everyone. Brand new here, and I’m truly obsessed with mummification bondage. I wanted to know what the best brands and products were for wrapping. Please share your experiences!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Mummification Materials

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Retro-hypothesis.
If no one else answers this, I will try to farm up some related topics already written and post links here. In the meantime, not too tight, have EMT shears scissors handy, and make sure to visualize your escape well beforehand.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Saran wrap and duct tape make a great mermaid tail:

On me:
IMGP0968A.jpg
On my dress form:
IMGP0989B.jpg
IMGP0989B.jpg (83.09 KiB) Viewed 1837 times
Welcome aboard. :whip:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome retro-hypothesis at the BoundAnna forum. Sometimes I just use rope to completely bind my legs and feet like a mummy. Just to enjoy the view and the good embrace of the rope for a while.
It takes a lot of time to prepare it. :cry: :rofl: :rofl:
retro-hypothesis

Thank you all for the warm welcomes. From my limited experience and what I’ve seen, I really like the plastic wrap. I’ve used store bought saran wrap before, but I also want to use stronger pallet wraps. Do you have any recommendations for brands, specific products, or special techniques you like to use?
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:28, edited 1 time in total.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Hi retro-hypothesis,

if you're going with Lotharjulz's suggestion and get mummified while standing, make sure your partner can reliably keep you from falling.
We ONCE tried to do a mummification using clingfilm and for better convenience have me standing while getting mummified.
It all went pretty well until I lost balance and fell backwards. My partner tried to stabilize me, but unfortunately just altered the direction in which I fell.
As my hands and lower arms were already encased (and quite tightly so :love: :mrgreen: ) I had no chance to get any control over how I would land.

The whole thing ended with me having 5 broken ribs and four weeks of excruciating pain with every breath, laugh or even the tiniest fraction of a move.
Luckily there was no permanent damage done, but it quite easily could have!

So my advice is to rather not attempt a standing technique. We have changed our method to as follows:

Start at about chest level with the mummy-to-be sitting. Run two passes of wrap between the chest and arms to provide a sturdy anchor for the rest of the film.
Next run overlapping layers of film over the arms and shoulders, deliberately excluding the neck. Probably wrapping the neck and head as well would not be a problem, but we prefer to simply use a hood for easier removal in emergency situations (see, we learned! :facepalm: ).
With the initial passes firmly attached to the chest you can continue your way down a good bit.

If you have your hands/arms crossed over your chest the next bit will be easier. If you prefer to have your arms hanging along your sides, here comes the tricky part:
As your hands reach to below your hips, but your legs will likely bend in a different direction than your palms (legs to the front, palms sideways) you need to come up with some solution that allows full passes around your body, yet allows your legs and hands to point in the same direction.
The easiest way we found is to simply lay down, then raise your hips while resting on your shoulders and feet. Keep your legs firmly closed and have your partner pass the wrap between you and whatever you're resting on.
Once you passed that point, a pillow (or any other rest) under your feet will allow for rather easy access to what's left to encase. It sounds rather complicated, but as you pretty much already just lie there throughout the process, you're physically unable to fall. Which you probably REALLY don't want, unless you're much more of a masochist than is good for anybody.

With that said: Have fun, stay safe and come back to tell us how it went! :hi:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
retro-hypothesis

Thank you Lotharjulz and Blacky for the tips and advice. I'm very excited to work on this with my partner at some point and hopefully use the techniques you talked about.

I would absolutely love to get a vac-bed one day. They look like the ultimate fantasy.

I apologize if this next part is off-topic since this isn't the self-bondage section. But I read through a lot of the posts here about self-mummification techniques and I honestly don't understand and can't visualize what people are talking about. If any of you have more in-depth descriptions or ideas of how I could do self-mummification, that would be great.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:28, edited 1 time in total.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Lotharjulz wrote:Ouch! Fortunately never had an accident like that yet, but that concerns me now! Standing hasn't been our favorite method and now may not be in our vocabulary anymore.
Just be and stay aware of what you're doing and what might go wrong. Getting or being tied standing has a lot of potential to go wrong, even if you manage to exclude falling from the list of risks.
Maybe the most overseen risk is this: If you remain fairly motionless for a short while (and that's surprisingly short) your body will switch into what I call “sleep mode“.
The arteries will relax, as they do while you sleep.
Now sleeping usually occurs in horizontal orientation.
If you're standing, while your blood-vessels relax the blood will follow gravity (inevitably). This can lead to a lack of oxygen in the brain.
Now, normally, you'd faint and thus fall, leading to a horizontal orientation restoring the bloodflow to the brains. However, if tied securely, you won't be able to fall. Thus the lack of oxygen supply will persist, which can be fatal, obviously.
Thus, standing and bondage don't always mix well. For the rigger: Make sure that the tied up person can still move! For the “victim“: Move!

As always, just my 2ct.
Stay safe and come back to share your adventures, if you like! :hi:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

[
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

ponylady wrote:Just get a chick wrapper.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JeffGord/sta ... 76/photo/1

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :whip:
If only I could find the space to set up some of Gords contraptions. :love:
Pure genius he was. Too bad he left us already. :cry:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Gord didn't make space for kink. He lived it.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Jeff Gord was indeed a genius. Watching his videos was mesmerizing...

He had the knack for stimulating some of my own neurons. :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

I really loved some of those Gord contraptions. I think my favourite was the air chair but I also like the wackomatic I think it was called? Oh and there was one where the model was dressed as a French Maid of Course and she is wearing some kind of dildo machine thing that keeps going while she has to clean the house. I think she also has her arms in a arm binder behind her back and a feather duster on a gag so she can polish things.

I tried mummification but only on my legs and up to my chest. I used bondage tape which is really strong and felt amazing. I would advise you to make sure you go to the loo first because that bondage tape takes forever to unwrap! I wanted to keep it and use it again so thats why I did not cut it. Its great for using with toys because having my legs so tightly bound together my vibrator was firmly held in place, I could not escape it even if I wanted too. I also wrapped it quite tight around my chest so my boobs were a little bit squished but I was still very comfortable. Oh and you can get quite hot too, at least I did. Drink plenty of water after.

Lisa