Mummification Materials

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
TNTBound

Re: Mummification Materials

Post by TNTBound »

i have used this before. https://www.homedepot.com/p/Carpet-Shie ... /205187215 its a self adhesive floor protection for carpet. what i did, is stuck one end on my bed frame (waterbed frame) roller it across the bed, cut it and stuck the other end on the other side with the adhesive sticking up. i covered the whole bed in it, hopped on and rolled myself up in it. it is some SUPER strong stuff! if you have someone else wrap you up in it, it would be pretty difficult to get out of i think. one thing i always see done wrong with cling film, is they dont wrap the arms and torso separately. if you wrap them separately, and then wrap the arms to the torso, the cling film on the arms and torso will stick together making it so you cant move your arms around when wrapped up.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!