Best gag for drooling

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Sigi_graben

Best gag for drooling

Post by Sigi_graben »

What is the best gag if I'm into drooling or what is a way to drool more while gagged?
I'm excited for your replies :D .
Bound Whore

Re: Best gag for drooling

Post by Bound Whore »

Well, a ring gag is the obvious choice if you want to have no drool control at all besides keeping your head tilted back.

Then there's those whiffle ball gags (hard, hollow plastic balls with holes in them), those are more filling but also do very little to keep your drool in.
Coat the whiffle ball in some honey or apply some honey to your tongue after putting in a ring gag for increased saliva production.

Enjoy the mess.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
Sigi_graben

Post by Sigi_graben »

Bound Whore wrote:Well, a ring gag is the obvious choice if you want to have no drool control at all besides keeping your head tilted back.

Then there's those whiffle ball gags (hard, hollow plastic balls with holes in them), those are more filling but also do very little to keep your drool in.
Coat the whiffle ball in some honey or apply some honey to your tongue after putting in a ring gag for increased saliva production.

Enjoy the mess.
Thanks for the tipps I'm gonna test this out as soon as possible :D .
RailgunDE112

Post by RailgunDE112 »

I think a gag with a tongue port is even better for drooling.
Drool by far more with that than with my ring gag