Kinbaku's next BDSM purchase; estim chastity

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
KinkInSpace

Re: Kinbaku's next BDSM purchase; estim chastity

Post by KinkInSpace »

So, a few months have passed. How's your dare coming along?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:So, a few months have passed. How's your dare coming along?
Bad. :facepalm: I had therefore put the chastity by the bed so that I can put it on immediately in the evening or in the morning for putting it on for the rest of the day. But it just doesn't work. Too many other activities occupying me and only time to punish me with my DG-lab for being disobedient to my inward mistress. :evil:

Hopefully things will get better in October when things go back to normal.
JohnEs

Post by JohnEs »

I'm also planning to purchase this chastity cage. How do you clean the urethra insert? Can I boil it for some minutes or do you can recommend a disinfect?
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

JohnEs wrote:I'm also planning to purchase this chastity cage. How do you clean the urethra insert? Can I boil it for some minutes or do you can recommend a disinfect?
Its a rubber insert, you can probably boil it.
What I do instead is this: You can buy cheap sex toy cleaners. They are special cleaning sprays for things like butt plugs. I spray a bit on the sextoy I want to clean and use a wipe to clean it. Its very effective. I can't recommend you a sextoy cleaner, there are just too many. Just look for things like "sex toy cleaner" and "antibacterial". Then look for how much content it has, I prefer 200ml and get some.

You can probably buy these in a pharmacy store near you, and they probably ship too. Also amazon and similar stores sell them en masse.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.