Kinbaku's next BDSM purchase; estim chastity

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
kinbaku

Re: Kinbaku's next BDSM purchase; estim chastity

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:@Kinbaku, here's a challenge for you.
With this new cage, first wear it for at least 24 hours. Don't need to use the urethra insert at this point.
Then you do a session. For this the urethra insert is used. It is now your job to use the DG-LAB, app controlled, but can be both xtoys or dg-lab itself and stimulate your penis for a full hour without getting an orgasm nor stopping the estim.
Once you set the estim to a certain level, you may not lower the level anymore. Increase is always allowed, but then that becomes the new level and cannot go lower.
If you feel an orgasm is inevitable, you may stop the estim or lower it, but that counts as a fail, and the 1 hour timer reset or you reschedule the session. An orgasm is also end of session.

Let me know when you've done it, and I'll then explain why this challenge is actually a challenge. ;)
I did it. I had a free weekend and little danger that anyone would disturb me. I had taken all my clothes off with only the chastity on my body. I probably don't need to tell you that I didn't get much sleep during the night. :facepalm:
Then after 24 hours the insert was inserted and connected to channel A. Normally I can easily handle a strength of 120, but now I had to stop at 80. With just the DG-lab on the green light and 80 x the button of channel A pushed up.

And after only 10 minutes I was ready for edging, still 50 minutes to go. :shock:
But I finally made it. :D

PS: for me it is not possible to first put the ring on the penis and then try to put the testes in the ring. Not even if I hold the scrotum down in my hand for a few minutes. It was not possible to find my left testicle, he kept himself at home. :rofl:
So I put my scrotum with the testes through the ring first. Then held it there until my penis went limp and then put my penis in the ring: that was enough to block the testes from going back home. :lol:
Then waited again for a while to then secure the front attachment and close it with the key.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Awesome. :)

Did you enjoy the full session? The whole 25 hours of it? :D And did you take of chastity after that and orgasmed, or did you left it on? And how is chastity for you in general? Like it, not like it, etc?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Awesome. :)

Did you enjoy the full session? The whole 25 hours of it? :D And did you take of chastity after that and orgasmed, or did you left it on? And how is chastity for you in general? Like it, not like it, etc?
After the 25 hours I let the chastity on for an half hour and changed to the other eyelights, like light blue and violet. Then recover from the situation for a quarter of an hour with only the chastity - without the insert - and then freed me to finally give my deserved orgasm with my hands.

I like it (this session and the chastity), but right at the start of this session I didn't like it much because unlike the previous times the chastity was too tight so I feared pit blisters or wounds. I don't know if this time it was the wrong placement of the chastity or the tension of the 25 hours that awaited me that made me too excited. :shock:
But I only had the time this weekend so I went for it anyway. :twisted:

I've been too busy this week, but I'm looking forward to next week for a session with the chastity, DG-lab and the new sound files I got. :mrgreen:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

If you are very excited, your penis will grow. Its undeniable. So I'm fairly sure that is what happened.

That said...

Today I just realized that at the bottom side of this particular cage, the gap was not properly glued. If my penis erects inside the cage, the cage slightly widens and a small gap is formed which my skin is getting trapped in between, pinching hard.

I have felt it before, just never connected the dots that this was actually a bad thing.

I've had a different cage split open like that before. Nothing some super glue can't handle, but its easier to fix at earlier stages, so that's what I did.

I recommend that you check if your cage has the same problem. See if a little bit of force around the seem at the bottom introduces a tiny gap or not.

I recommend putting plastic tape on both sides of the seem before applying the glue, then let the glue dry a little bit, gently take off the excess glue and then take the tape off. This will make it so that only the area in between the tape gets glue, which otherise removes the glossyness. On my cage it was at the bottom, so you don't see it, but its nicer if you get it right.

My cage is now really strong and I no longer fear it breaking. Or maybe at the top, but the glue should make it strong enough anyway to stop that too. I'm now wearing the cage again and that pinching is gone. Feels great now.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I think I got an improved model after maybe some complaints that others made.
I tried to split the two parts with my fingers at the front opening as well as at the back, but there was no movement.
I didn't even have to polish it. It's just a little rougher where the breakpoints are from the injection molding. Because no skin comes into contact with these 2 points, it is no problem in use.

Thank you for the timely warning. Prevention is better than cure. I've now checked every spot that could cause problems and luckily found nothing. :D
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Oh, thats good to hear. My gap after using force was very very thin though. So it may be that I did not have had the problem at the start either.

If you feel a sharp pinching feeling, check it again. But then again, you probably got an improved version then. :) Nice!!!

Here's a new challenge for you, if you dare to accept it.

You are to wear the Chastity cage, insert not required. For a full 24 hours while being outside of your house.

The 24 hours do not need to be in succession, so keep track of the time spent outside of your house using a timer app.

Even if you decide to sit in the garden (lets just pretend you have one if that's not the case) 24 days, each day for an hour, that's fine too.

Please let me know if you accept the dare and also when you completed it with a report. :) I'm especially curious how long your longest session was and without going into too much details you don't want to spend, what you were doing outside.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Here's a new challenge for you, if you dare to accept it.
I think it's something. For the time being I'm too busy with all kinds of activities, but I definitely want to try it. The weeds are very high in my garden, which is already a pleasant activity: constant bending over, sitting down and getting back up and at the same time feeling the chastity. :mrgreen:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Cool. Keep us posted. :)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Hey there,

We're nearly a month later. Have you been able to collect some hours into this challenge? Please let us know. I would be very disappointed if the answer were to be no though...
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Hey there,

We're nearly a month later. Have you been able to collect some hours into this challenge? Please let us know. I would be very disappointed if the answer were to be no though...
Due to the crowds, I only managed to get to 6 hours and 20 minutes at the moment. :facepalm:

First, when I was out for a full day helping a friend, the neighbors had shaved off my weeds. :? Because of this I can no longer use it for my first test in chastity close to home. :cry:

For that I built up little by little: first drove the car in chastity; then walked in the woods; then went to watch a movie (everything was dark :rofl: ); then went to a lecture where I could unfold a table from the seat in front of me (hiding the underside of me :oops: ).
Finally, in a busy cafeteria, had a cake with coffee and afterwards ordered a fruit juice. In the end I risked talking to the strangers at the table next to me. :)

Next action is to go shopping. :mrgreen:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Oh, that is actually good progress. :) Nice!

And here I was thinking you would not have made much at all, thinking I would have you do punishment. But no, that's definitely not necessary. I'm pleased. :)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Oh, that is actually good progress. :) Nice!

And here I was thinking you would not have made much at all, thinking I would have you do punishment. But no, that's definitely not necessary. I'm pleased. :)
Thank you. Only 17 hours and 40 minutes to go. :whip: :rofl:
My fridge is gradually emptying, so the next phase is approaching. And if I don't want to starve, the next session is already in the course of next week. :oops: :mrgreen:
Then I have to walk in full view of the other shoppers. :twisted:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Are you starting to enjoy chastity itself though? Or are you only enjoying the challenge aspect of all this?

Just wondering. :)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Are you starting to enjoy chastity itself though? Or are you only enjoying the challenge aspect of all this?
Also the chastity on its own. Especially if that's the only "garment" I'm wearing in my house. :mrgreen:

However, I also enjoyed the trips with the chastety. At first I thought that the bump from the contact at the prostate site would interfere because it presses strongly against the urethra just below the scrotum, but afterwards it was not that bad and I left it on so that it stimulates my prostate while I walk. So I always left the contact in the chastity.
For those who want to buy the same chastity and who don't like it, you can of course always remove the contact from the chastity and only put it back when they want to use that contact.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Ah, I don't remove the bottom contact at all. It was a bit of getting used to at first, but only if you have too small size of ring or you haven't shaven down there, will that contact cause issues. But now, I wear it without a problem all the time.

In fact, I am more and more liking wearing the urethra insert too, even without estim. Today's session I had to get into this chastity after waking up and the urethra insert was inserted too, and I am not allowed to take it off until somewhere tonight or if I have to pee. But when I pee, I must take out the urethra plug and then put it in my mouth and suck on it to clean it. Tastes really good actually given there usually is a little bit of precum on it. Once done peeing and I cleaned up down there, the insert is placed back.

Every erection is felt because it pushes against the urethra insert a little bit, which is a huge bonus I think. Doesn't hurt, just reminds you that its there.

Only downside is that if I stimulate my nipples with my fingers and I just keep doing that and I feel that urethra insert, I can actually do a little bit of effort and orgasm just from that. So far I haven't orgasmed yet from it because I just don't want that, but I've gotten somewhat close at least two times.