Simple nipple estim torture with DG-LAB

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
KinkInSpace

Simple nipple estim torture with DG-LAB

Post by KinkInSpace »

In a recent session where I wanted to estim both my nipples and my penis but did not feel like a full length session, I discovered a really good and painful way to estim your nipples without going to extreme high settings.

This is great to perform solo or with a partner. This method will ensure that you feel pain, and the pain will continue to be felt over a longer time. Its going to be annoying pain too, so hard to get over it but not going to get past limits. You set a level that is painful and you just keep it there.

It does require an accessory, but its cheap to get from AliExpress, and its one of my favorite nipple estim plugs too, that I bought especially for sessions where I want to just quickly hurt my nipples with the option to do a long or short session.

You will need one of these: https://aliexpress.com/item/1005001830004509.html

They have an adjustable screw so you can put it on your nipple and use the screw to determine how much pain you want.

In order for this session to work, you will have to loosen the screw so much that the clamp grips your nipple without the screw holding it back. This by itself will be painful, but as soon as the estim can be felt, that pain will immediately go away. It is possible to put the clamps on with screws and let it grip a little bit, then loosen the screw bit by bit to get used to the pain more and more until you do that final bit, and its also possible to put it on with the screw so that the screw still holds back but it does grip well enough. Then apply estim and work to higher levels, turn off the estim and then loosen the screws to go without. The pain will not be as bad in that case, and will go away when you put estim back.

Disclaimer:Yes, this is unipolar, but given that the DG-LAB is a TENS unit, this is completely safe. Yes, it will hurt, but it will not cause life treathening damage if you follow the instructions in this post. I've had the max intensity the DG-LAB offers going from one nipple to the other and I survived too. It was horrible, yes, but its TENS. Tens uses short pulses, allowing the muscle to be stimulated but not be only contracted. The muscle can relax and move while being stimulated, which is why the heart can continue to function even with high TENS stimulation going on from nipple to nipple. If the electro stimulation would be EMS, it would be different. Then the shock would keep the muscle contracted for the duration of the stimulation which would mean that the EMS would take over the function of the heart, and that IS bad. And this talks about high intensity. With nipple estim, you will not go high levels because it will hurt a lot sooner.

The session
Here is what you are going to do.
Step one: If you don't own this electrode, buy it. If you do, skip step one. You don't need two... Or maybe you in particular do... Nah.. :)
Step two: Connect it to channel A on the DG-LAB, not channel B.
Step three: Use the hardware estim mode, and set the eye colors to green (power on mode)
Step four: Increase power until it hurts.

That's it.

I often use the dark blue mode and I find it very enjoyable even on painful levels. The green one however, especially with this clamp, it really hurts. It feels like your nipples are being twisted continuously. In the beginning it is just annoying, but if the intensity is high enough, and yes, it does not need to go super high for this, the pain becomes more annoying. Its like having a bit of sandpaper and rub it against your nipple. Once you get that feeling like: okay, I'm done, you continue and that annoying painful feeling of over stimulation, that is the kind of pain this brings. Its like Mistress repeatedly squeezes your nipples and when you have enough of it, she just keeps doing it.

At some point the clamp itself will add to this sensation regardless that you don't feel its bite that much, as its bite and estim will mix really well.

Also, placement of the clamp alters the feeling. Best placement is halfway down the nipple but not so far down that you can hit the areola. Basically, the higher up the nipple you can go without the clamp falling off, the better. There will be a sweet spot of it hurting your top nipple without being too close to the edge.

Optional stimuli
With Channel B still empty, the pattern run here is very different from Channel A. It is a good pattern to stimuli your penis, but don't set it too high or you risk an orgasm. If you want to be very sadistic, get 2 of the nipple clamps as shown above, and use the second pair on channel B and clamp them to your ballsack (or labia for female players). This time, the use of the screw is advised as you otherwise may puncture the skin. Be warned, this will most definitely hurt a lot even on lower settings. (more for males than for females even if the females do it on the thin inner skin rather than the outer lips). Again, a setting that is too high will most likely cause an orgasm because this time the balls will be stimulated.

If you play with a real person and you were very naughty and need punishment, if they have read this topic, I'm really sorry, but you should seriously fear this session, especially if they ask you to get that 2nd pair.

To KinkyLady: I'm really really sorry for posting this. Master will most definitely do this to you and I'm certain he'll find a program on your ET-302R box that will hurt just as badly.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Re: Simple nipple estim torture with DG-LAB

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:You will need one of these: https://aliexpress.com/item/1005001830004509.html
2 pieces ordered. :twisted: :mrgreen: As you probably expected. :rofl:
But each separately: that means I miss the 10% discount if you buy 2 or more and have to wait a month longer for to get them, but I save the 5.78 EUR transport costs.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'm so sorry.... NOT!!!! :D

Enjoy, please post about your experience once you played with this.

I will allow you to wait until all tears have been dried. :twisted: :love:
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
nemka

Post by nemka »

Hello,

I thought that electro even with small amp can be very dangerous for the heart and it is recommand to put electro below chest :?: :?:

What are you thinking ?

Regards
In bondage we trust :gag:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

nemka wrote:Hello,

I thought that electro even with small amp can be very dangerous for the heart and it is recommand to put electro below chest :?: :?:
I have said my piece on this matter. Instead of giving knowledge, I let them earn knowledge.
Besides, it's all good. They use bipolar clamps that are safe for use above the chest.
Let the scars of learning happen :whip:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

nemka wrote:I thought that electro even with small amp can be very dangerous for the heart and it is recommand to put electro below chest :?: :?:
What are you thinking ?
Yes, it is still good advice to stay below the waist. Especially when you don't know what you're doing. For example, I have TENS that can give EMS signals, so they are life-threatening with uni-polar contacts.

Even with bipolar contacts, I'm careful not to go too high and never do it in bondage for the time being. My bondage only happens here in my mind so that I can react very quickly when something goes wrong.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

nemka wrote:Hello,

What are you thinking ?

Regards
I've done extensive research into this, and posted more than once about estim above the waist.

In this case, we ARE talking about unipolar estim, aka nipple to nipple, so yes, electricity goes through the chest area.

When you talk about electricity in general, the advise is always to say no, because there are situations where this is definitely lethal, and if you don't know enough, its really better to be safe than sorry.

But now, lets educate.

TENS vs EMS
If you talk about normal electricity, eg. from a wall outlet, then this is a continuous flow of electricity. If this hits a muscle, the muscle contracts and there's nothing you can do about it. Normally a muscle is relaxed. We do not like it to have our muscles contracted all the time. We may contract it a little bit, and that's fine, but contracting it with more force is something we don't do often. If we do, then we train specific muscle groups and we start small and work our way up. Like body building, weight lifting, etc.

But electric stimulation is nice, so we've developed equipment that can give low enough electricity to not be very damaging to our body. There are two common types. TENS and EMS.

An EMS powerbox is meant to stimulate a muscle continuously to make it contract for seconds and then relax. Repeating that makes that muscle stronger. But in addition, when EMS contracts a muscle, it cannot relax. The heart would literally stop pumping for the duration of a shock if the heart was not strong enough to overcome the intensity setting of the powerbox.

Sidenote: You do not die when your heart stops. You die when your heart does not start again in a timely fashion. As the heart stops, your blood still flows in your system, but without the pump, it will slow down to not moving in about 5 seconds. Every system that still has blood can still function, but no new blood is given to those muscles. This gives you about 5 to 15 seconds, maybe more (haven't tested thankfully), of things to do before losing consciousness. If your hands are free, you have enough time to yank your nippleclamps off your chest, or if you are coolheaded and can think straight through the panic, just clip one off, or maybe even reach for the powerbox and turn that off. If you play with a partner, things change dramatically. Even after your heart stops and you loose consciousness, you can still be reanimated like 20 minutes past death. Your partner can simply remove the electrodes and start CPR. Probably hitting the chest hard a few times (chest compression) could be enough if done within the first minute.

If you play solo and something happened, you quickly stopped the estim but you don't feel better, make a fist and hit your chest with force. Repeat two or three times max.

A TENS powerbox does not send out a continuous stream of electricity. Instead it sends out a pulse. This means a very short shock is transmitted, followed by a relax period. In order to feel a flow of electricity, TENS units send out many shocks in sequence, specified by a frequency in hz. Usually around 100 to 500hz. Medical professionals have determined that a low intensity of this style of electricity benefits the muscle. The electricity does not cause the muscles to contract so badly that the body itself cannot overcome the estim anymore, but the magnetic field produced by electricity itself still allows the healing properties of moving negative energy out of the body that feels like a blockade.

So as long as an ESTIM unit uses TENS, it is safe to go from nipple to nipple. Given that the nipple itself is a very sensitive organ, it will hurt way before the levels get high enough that the heart would not be able to work well enough anymore.

Yes, electricity through the chest will reach the heart, but if the frequency is fast enough the heart will not be affected by it too much. Slow pulses around 1 to 2 hz across the chest is a different story though. Although this is still not lethal, these pulses may affect the heart if strong enough and influence its rhythm. People with a heart disease would want to stay away from this, although they'll feel uncomfortable enough before the intensity is high enough that the heart is affected in a bad way.

Due to how this all works, the general advise is always no, but if you know how it works and you are not doing stupid things, then yes, estim from nipple to nipple can be very safe indeed.

Always use common sense and when trying something new, never do it in bondage. That way, you have your hands free so you can slowly ramp up the intensity and abort when you feel like its not working.

I should add, I am a heart patient myself, so yes, I know what I'm talking about.

As for bipolar clamps, here, EMS is actually safe. Electricity will always find the path of the least resistence, so it goes from one contact to another. If you don't use clamps but those pads, its still the same, but in that case electricity will arch a bit into the body. In that case, when placed on your chest, you do not want to put the levels too high, but you would have to go really high for the electricity to hit your heart still, and with a healthy heart, that should still not be a problem. But again, if it is, you will feel it in time if you don't raise the levels high enough in one go.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:The session
Here is what you are going to do.
Step one: If you don't own this electrode, buy it. If you do, skip step one. You don't need two... Or maybe you in particular do... Nah.. :)
Step two: Connect it to channel A on the DG-LAB, not channel B.
Step three: Use the hardware estim mode, and set the eye colors to green (power on mode)
Step four: Increase power until it hurts.

That's it.
I received them both today. One from Luxembourg in a normal protective packaging and one from Germany in the same packaging, but now with extra protection inside and a bag with 3 extra rubber caps. However, ordered from the same shop via AliExpress. (German thoroughness. :rofl: ).

First played with it a bit with the correct setting of the screw so that they do not fall off.
Then tested with a light setting in channel A with the green eyes and then with the light blue eyes.
Then back with the green eyes, but this time a little stronger so that I can feel them clearly (turned the button A up 40 times). And although I only had this switched on, I immediately got precum.

After 15 minutes I couldn't take it anymore and I came. So I definitely have to reduce the strength if I want to connect the 2nd to my scrotum. :facepalm:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Was this on your nipples or penis?

Nipple estim when done properly will definitely give you an orgasm, so could be that. That's why you have to estim your nipples on a low setting for at least 30 minutes before you can ramp up bit by bit and take more painful levels. But with the session described in the first post, you do not even need to go that high for it to be very effective, but of course you don't switch from green to blue to green eitner, you naughty boy! :evil: :mrgreen: :whip:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Was this on your nipples or penis?
It was only the nipples. :rofl:
I wanted first to test it at a very low setting at different modes. I felt it like someone gently touching my nipples.
It was an other story when I changed te power so that I felt it like someone pinching and turning my nipples. At the first moment I get horny and produced precum. Then it was only 15 minutes when I got my orgasm. :shock:
Normal when I stimulate my penis it takes 20 minutes and more.

It may be different for another person because I'm very sensitive on my nipples, but I didn't expected this. :facepalm:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

kinbaku wrote:
KinkInSpace wrote:Was this on your nipples or penis?
It was only the nipples. :rofl:
I wanted first to test it at a very low setting at different modes. I felt it like someone gently touching my nipples.
It was an other story when I changed te power so that I felt it like someone pinching and turning my nipples. At the first moment I get horny and produced precum. Then it was only 15 minutes when I got my orgasm. :shock:
Normal when I stimulate my penis it takes 20 minutes and more.

It may be different for another person because I'm very sensitive on my nipples, but I didn't expected this. :facepalm:
No, this is basically how it is for me too. If I don't take it slow for 30 minutes, getting an orgasm by stimulating my nipples with electricity is really too easy. ;)

That is in fact why I created the selfbondage auto-increment script for xtoys. So you can get 30 minutes of estim but not get to orgasm territory, and once you get over that initial reaction, you can actually go to much higher levels and actually be in a lot of pain without the orgasm building. And did I mention even though it hurts, it feels really good? ;)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I just did the following:
In spread eagle with the left hand in a loop of a rope that went from the left side to the right side of my bed. The loop was big enough to just pull my hand out, but when I moved my hand up I felt like I was trapped in it.
The contacts of channel A on the nipples and the contacts of B on the scrotum to the left and right of the penis (35 upward clicks at the green eyes on both channels).
With my right hand I held my european vibrator with which after 15 minutes I started to stimulate myself at different speeds until I finally had my orgasm (about 15 minutes later).