Easy Predicament Bondage Stories/Ideas?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
HellsBells

Easy Predicament Bondage Stories/Ideas?

Post by HellsBells »

Hi Wonderful People!

I was wondering if anyone had stories/ideas for predicament bondage that is easy to set up and doesn't require any super special equipment. Would love to hear your thoughts!

By way of equipment, we have the following (but of course are willing to get new stuff):

Vacuum latex sack
Blindfold hoods
Lots of rope
Chains
Set of four cuffs and a collar with padlocks

Hitachi wand (soon to be complete with phallus-shape attachment)
Smaller remote-controlled vibrator

High heels
Lots of clothes pegs
Regular household stuff like candles
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Easy Predicament Bondage Stories/Ideas?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I am going to help out any potential responders by asking first, Is your intended session solo, or partnered?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
HellsBells

Post by HellsBells »

Partnered! :D
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

HellsBells wrote:Partnered! :D
Since you have so many clothepegs, did you see this Milovana webtease?
Let your partner put on the clothpegs and decide when you can free yourself. :twisted: :mrgreen:
lj

Post by lj »

Here are two - I know they work because I have set them up for a partner to suffer :twisted:

first one - you will need clover clamps, some thin cord (about 6 feet, 2m), handcuffs or similar means to retrain hands behind the back, a weight ( perhaps 1lb, 1/2 kg), and an apple!

there are two ways to do this.(a) If you have an anchor point above - cuff your victim hands behind back, they should of course be naked and wearing the high heels (male or female victim - we are not sexist...) Make a hole through the apple core and thread one end of the cord through it and knot it so the apple is tied to the cord, with about 2 feet of spare cord. Tie the clover clamps to this short piece of cord. Pass the long cord up and over the high anchor (you might need a ring, carabiner or even ideally a small pulley) , tying the end onto the weight. Your victim is then given the apple to hold in their mouth, and you fix the clover clamps to their nipples.
(b) no anchor point above. Same arrangement with the cord, but tie the weight so it is about waist height.

In both cases, particularly if you choose a large apple, the victim will eventually bite through the apple or simply be unable to maintain the grip, this allows the weight to fall and gain speed before the cord tightens and pulls the clover clamps off (or they remain in place and the pressure suddenly becomes much stronger!) You could also use something like a CD instead of the apple, it is surprisingly difficult to maintain a grip on something like that, and anyway if they are lasting too long you could always tickle them.

second one- again you need cuffs for the same purpose, also the high heels, two lengths of rope and a broom handle or plank of wood about the same length, plus the difficult bit, an overhead beam or two high anchors. They don't have to be very strong, this isn't a suspension. Cuff the victim, hands behind. Set up the broom handle/plank using the two ropes and anchors, so they are riding the horizontal bar. You could tie the cuffs to a small loop somewhere along the suspending rope behind them, a loose strappado.

Then remove the high heels. When I did this predicament, the lady thought it was going to be easy to take until I did this last step...
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Bound Whore

Post by Bound Whore »

HellsBells wrote:Hi Wonderful People!
I quickly skimmed through your posts to make an educated guess at your gender and couldn't find any hints, but if either of you is male, you should definetly look into getting one of these stroker attachments as well. Securely tightened in place on a bound subject and controlled by the partner (also works solo, but I can almost guarantee it will be over rather quickly) is quite ... interesting and challenging, to say the least.
81qF4-GftOL._AC_SX425_.jpg
Last edited by Bound Whore on 30 Mar 2022, 15:48, edited 1 time in total.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
HellsBells

Post by HellsBells »

Bound Whore wrote:
HellsBells wrote:Hi Wonderful People!
I quickly skimmed through your posts to make an educated guess at your gender and couldn't find any hints, but if either of you is male, you should definetly look into getting one of these stroker attachments as well. Securely tightened in place on a bound subject and controlled by the partner (also works solo, but I can almost guarantee it will be over very rather quickly) is quite ... interesting and challenging, to say the least.
81qF4-GftOL._AC_SX425_.jpg
Thank you for the recommendation! Very tempting!
HellsBells

Post by HellsBells »

kinbaku wrote:
HellsBells wrote:Partnered! :D
Since you have so many clothepegs, did you see this Milovana webtease?
Let your partner put on the clothpegs and decide when you can free yourself. :twisted: :mrgreen:
Woah! What a great site! Thank you for the recommendation.
HellsBells

Post by HellsBells »

lj wrote:Here are two - I know they work because I have set them up for a partner to suffer :twisted:

first one - you will need clover clamps, some thin cord (about 6 feet, 2m), handcuffs or similar means to retrain hands behind the back, a weight ( perhaps 1lb, 1/2 kg), and an apple!

there are two ways to do this.(a) If you have an anchor point above - cuff your victim hands behind back, they should of course be naked and wearing the high heels (male or female victim - we are not sexist...) Make a hole through the apple core and thread one end of the cord through it and knot it so the apple is tied to the cord, with about 2 feet of spare cord. Tie the clover clamps to this short piece of cord. Pass the long cord up and over the high anchor (you might need a ring, carabiner or even ideally a small pulley) , tying the end onto the weight. Your victim is then given the apple to hold in their mouth, and you fix the clover clamps to their nipples.
(b) no anchor point above. Same arrangement with the cord, but tie the weight so it is about waist height.

In both cases, particularly if you choose a large apple, the victim will eventually bite through the apple or simply be unable to maintain the grip, this allows the weight to fall and gain speed before the cord tightens and pulls the clover clamps off (or they remain in place and the pressure suddenly becomes much stronger!) You could also use something like a CD instead of the apple, it is surprisingly difficult to maintain a grip on something like that, and anyway if they are lasting too long you could always tickle them.

second one- again you need cuffs for the same purpose, also the high heels, two lengths of rope and a broom handle or plank of wood about the same length, plus the difficult bit, an overhead beam or two high anchors. They don't have to be very strong, this isn't a suspension. Cuff the victim, hands behind. Set up the broom handle/plank using the two ropes and anchors, so they are riding the horizontal bar. You could tie the cuffs to a small loop somewhere along the suspending rope behind them, a loose strappado.

Then remove the high heels. When I did this predicament, the lady thought it was going to be easy to take until I did this last step...
Thank you for the two great scenarios! The latter is my favorite, I've always loved the idea of riding! Ideas for a version of this specially for men?
lj

Post by lj »

Not that I have tried it, but the "Wooden Pony" is not gender specific. If the wrists are elevated, that tips the lower body forward and this would increase the pressure on male or female genitals. It may be that a wider bar would be more painful for males, as the testicles would be under pressure, though this would be more gentle for females as the load would be spread.

Alternatively, make the bar much narrower/triangular, which would concentrate the pressure between the legs.

I didn't mention it before, but my version included a metal foil strip along the top of the "pony" connected to a TENS unit, with the lady concerned having the circuit completed by an adhesive electrode stuck to her bottom! She wondered what the bright tape was for...
be a switch, double the fun :-)
HellsBells

Post by HellsBells »

lj wrote:Not that I have tried it, but the "Wooden Pony" is not gender specific. If the wrists are elevated, that tips the lower body forward and this would increase the pressure on male or female genitals. It may be that a wider bar would be more painful for males, as the testicles would be under pressure, though this would be more gentle for females as the load would be spread.

Alternatively, make the bar much narrower/triangular, which would concentrate the pressure between the legs.

I didn't mention it before, but my version included a metal foil strip along the top of the "pony" connected to a TENS unit, with the lady concerned having the circuit completed by an adhesive electrode stuck to her bottom! She wondered what the bright tape was for...
Oh excellent! Got a good TENS to recommend?