What is your favourite or dream outfit or fancy dress?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Lisahs3

What is your favourite or dream outfit or fancy dress?

Post by Lisahs3 »

I didn't really know where to post this because I wanted everyone to take part.

So what would be your dream or favourite outfit to wear for a fun playful bondage session. It can be either with someone or on your own.
Please post a picture of the outfit if possible and don't worry you do not have to be wearing it.

Mine might seem obvious lol but I actually am not sure it would be my 'dream outfit' I suppose thats because I have it but I have seen much nicer maids dresses so I am looking for my favourite still.

So I suppose my favourite is my love French Maids dress you can see in my avatar but I saw one once that was really breath taking but I can't find the picture and I never bought it because it was expensive.
So my search continues.

My dream outfit? Oh gosh I am struggling to decide its so hard.

I suppose my top ones are Catsuit, Black Widow, cute nurse perhaps that would be fun, Princess Leia bikini, a really gorgeous black velvet corset with matching restraints and all black accessories.

Its so hard I keep changing my mind lol.

Lisa
Bound Whore

Re: What is your favourite or dream outfit or fancy dress?

Post by Bound Whore »

Full body, tight latex. Like "hard to breathe in" tight. Of course also bound, plugged and gagged.
Attachments
564C5E43-5FAB-4150-A8BD-95D2B594B149.jpeg
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Bound Whore wrote:Full body, tight latex. Like "hard to breathe in" tight. Of course also bound, plugged and gagged.
Oh that looks like fun. I would love a tight rubber or latex dress, well dresses. I want a nice short dress low cut tight figure hugging and the same but a hobble dress like down to my ankles and tight so I can only walk by really wiggling my hips.
I have a fantasy about wearing a hobble dress like that with toys and an arm binder or something so my arms are behind me. A gorgeous mistress has her way with me making me walk around while toys are buzzing away front and back and she keeps spanking or caning my bum to make me go faster and pinching my nipples because they are sticking through the front of the dress because its so tight. LOL that sounds like fun to me anyway.

Lisa
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

For a playful bondage session it would be loin cloth and knife belt with a necklace of tiny skulls plus a leopard print sweat band or just my usual skimpy leather briefs leather wrist cuff/sleeves and a leather 'hangman/torturer' style hood and leather sandals. Then I can be either sub or rigger.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I like my harem/belly dancer outfits. Should I model?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I like my harem/belly dancer outfits. Should I model?
By all means. But you have to have your light saber with you. :mrgreen:

Hmmm... dream outfits? Must have corsets involved, like this lovely and regal one:
queenalexandra.jpg
:love:

or maybe something a bit more recent but very classy:
LilliAnn's-tight-wasp-waisted-suit-with-batwing-sleeves.jpg
:drool:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

It's kind of late to model right now. Will anyone else model or showcase? Let's make Lisa's thread a success.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I like my harem/belly dancer outfits. Should I model?
By all means. But you have to have your light saber with you. :mrgreen:

Hmmm... dream outfits? Must have corsets involved, like this lovely and regal one:
The attachment queenalexandra.jpg is no longer available
:love:

or maybe something a bit more recent but very classy:
The attachment LilliAnn's-tight-wasp-waisted-suit-with-batwing-sleeves.jpg is no longer available
:drool:

Jenny.
Oooo I love both of those but that white skirt suit is gorgeous. It looks like it could be Chanel.

For glamour I love these.

I have a dress very similar to this but in purple.

The black jacket and skirt is gorgeous and gives that dominant look while still looking very glamorous

And of course the Chanel inspired pink skirt suit is a must!

Lisa
Attachments
e743bfc5d3e632ecffd09f4c53772c6b--womens-suits-skirt-suits.jpg
704313713ff22ee49e381f4ad8bc76ae--skirt-suits-womens-suits.jpg
66375386a1709be0089aaf6086ef98bf.jpg
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisahs3 wrote:For glamour I love these.

I have a dress very similar to this but in purple.

The black jacket and skirt is gorgeous and gives that dominant look while still looking very glamorous

And of course the Chanel inspired pink skirt suit is a must!
Oooo very nice!

The Lilli Ann white (in black and white, go figure what color it really is...) outfit is pure 1950s vintage. It just looks wonderful with the wasp waist and the pencil skirt. 8)

But I really like your black outfit but instead of that beret I'd go for a wide-brimmed hat and dark sunglasses. Hire a limo and step out in front of a high-end store or hotel or something and watch everybody turn around and ask themselves "Who's that?" :mrgreen:

Gotta have fun while we're at it. :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Krisrmd

Post by Krisrmd »

Have Victorian (Recollections), pink sissy, secretary, wedding gowns, velvet, etc.
Working on copying this space age silver;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIfXhcHme0A
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Krisrmd wrote:Working on copying this space age silver;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIfXhcHme0A
I get nice memories. :D
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

I don't like much clothes on when I do bondage. I have a women lingerie and heels fetish and when I'm in a self-bondage session I like to trash and struggle at will, and at the same time I start feeling sweaty, so I feel that a complete "outside" outfit with shirts, tops, trousers, shorts or skirts on top of the lingerie is too much and not that comfortable. The classy pin up style lingerie outfit is my favourite bondage/self-bondage outfit that I prefer to use when I'm not doing the session naked. So, this image illustrates very well what I usually dress when I do a self-bondage session. The only thing I lack at this moment is the heels, but as soon as I can, I'll get them.

If I was a girl and I would choose outfits to wear outside in a daily regular basis, take what is in this photo and do any combination with dresses, skirts, shorts, etc. Anything with stockings and high heeled pumps will do for me :rofl: . Too slutty? Maybe, but it's comfy, looks pleasant and classy, I don't care :rofl:

"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

Bound Whore wrote:Full body, tight latex. Like "hard to breathe in" tight. Of course also bound, plugged and gagged.
if i had a body like that i would own a wardrobe full of thinbgs like that to wear every day
blackfive

Post by blackfive »

Having just watched a Femskin video going somewhere for a weekend and being installed in such a suit for the complete weekend of femdom. Start Friday evening and not be let out until Sunday lunchtime for the drive home. It would be up to the controller to determine dress choices and any bondage but I would hope definitely for heels and a corset. It would undoubtedly be very hot (physically) and give other varying levels of erotic discomfort but a tick box for the bucket list.
blackfive
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Determined to become Harley Quinn from the original 'Suicide Squad', and then restrained in various positions.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.