Find the coin - a breathplay game

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
TicleMeEndless

Find the coin - a breathplay game

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Breathplay "find the coin". Starring: the mistress, her friends (only girls, from 3 to 5 people), one slave boy, one coin.
The game takes place in the living room of the mistress. The mistress and her friends are seated on soft comfortable chairs in round. There is a large soft carpet on the floor. A slave is kneeling in the center of the round. His hands are tied behind his back. The ankles are tied together and tied with a rope to the wrists (the length of the rope allows you to fully straighten up on your knees + 10 cm). For extra spice, you can add small nipple clamps - sensitive but tolerable. His mouth is ballgaged. Swimcap on his face is secured with a blindfold. The slave cannot breathe on his own. Only the one who have a coin can pull the edge of swimcap and let the slave a little breathe.

Initially, the coin is with the mistress.
The slave must get to the mistress sitting relaxed in the chair and rub him nose against her pussy. Then the mistress gives the slave a little breath. While he is trying to catch his breath, one of the friends quietly takes the coin from the mistress and returns to the chair. As soon as she returned, the mistress again returns the swimcap to the slave's face and strongly pushes him to the center of the room. The slave must find the new owner of the coin and rub his nose against her pussy so that she again allows him to breathe, and so on. Let the time required for rubbing be a little random.
If the slave makes a mistake and rubs against the wrong pussy, he is immediately angrily informed about it and pushed away. However, the owner of the coin can be cruel and make him rub his nose against her pussy for 10 seconds longer than required before get him a sign about right choise (see below) and allowing the slave to breathe. Very good suddenly in the middle of the game, after a couple of mistakes in one round, when the air is already expired and the slave is panicking. :twisted:
Also, if the slave has made the right choice, it is good to press him tighter to the pussy and hug his face with his hips for a couple of seconds before letting him breathe - as a sign that he has chosen correctly. You can also pet him on the head, saying "good boy" or "good girl" (personally, this humiliates me a lot, and in this game it would come in handy).

UPD: After 3 errors in one round coinholder must call a slave - as mercy rule.

The game continues for a previously agreed certain time - from 10 minutes to an hour, depending on the stamina of the slave. If he lasts, he wins one wish from each girl. If he had to be rescued, after the game he will receive 10 whip hits from each girl for each rescue. If he had to be rescued 3 times, the game ends and he loses one wish to each girl and takes a whip punishment being dressed as girl and still in this dress till tomorrow.

This game will take to a slave a very special mind state. He will feel an incredible, impossible level of devotion and desire to please, he will be in a hasty panic, turning into agony at times. This game will seem very difficult for him, so it would be better for him to learn how to hold his breath as long as possible.

P.S. I want to be this slave. :oops:
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
TicleMeEndless

Re: Find the coin - a breathplay game

Post by TicleMeEndless »

You know, in my fantasy, I did not cope with this task. My imaginary Mistress invited 4 friends and rolled the dice to determine the time of the game. 4D20 formed in 41 minutes. Somewhere in the 12th minute I didn't reach the coin first time. The air ran out, and my convulsions on the floor forced the Mistress to give me air. The second fail was at 18 minutes. They decided not to prompt me and arranged a round of complete silence, spinning me in the center. I got lost and couldn't find anyone. The Mistress gave me air again as I writhed in convulsions against the far wall. The third and last time was at 32 minutes. After half an hour, they said they were canceling the mercy rule, and no matter how much I was wrong, they would not tell who had the coin. I was unlucky and 4 pussies rejected me before I ran out of air. Then they rolled my swimcap up so that I could breathe and gave their verdict.

"You failed. You duty one wish to each of us. You will now dress up as a girl - as the condition said. Bring clothes here."

They untied my hands and legs. I took off swimcap and blindfold and hobbled to the Mistress's room on shaky legs. A white stockings, a pink corset, a pink pleated miniskirt, a pink thin collar with "slut" written on it, pink heeled pumps with bows and a black head rim with a large pink bow just to the side. They again sat down in their chairs, and I was forced to change clothes in the center, releasing sarcastic jokes and greasy comments. I still had the gag on me, so I could only obey and blush to the general laughter.

"Close your eyes." - I obeyed. They tied my hands behind my back.

"Now we'll give you a makeover. If you dare to make a sound or open your eyes, we'll chain you up in the park like this. Do you understand?"
I nodded.
"Okay. Let's get started."

The gag was removed, but I remained silent.
I felt how foundation was applied to me, my eyes were lined up, my lips were painted. I was impatient to find out what they were doing, but I was submissive.

“Good girl. Now nails!"

My hands were untied, and I could feel the nail file and the smell of varnish. When they finished, they took me by the hands somewhere.

“Open your eyes."

I stood in front of the mirror and couldn't recognize myself. A soft pink girl looked at me from the mirror. Pink nail polish completed the picture.

“Well, how? You like?"
“Yes…”
“What you must to say?”
"Your slave obediently thanks you, Mistress!"
“Clever. You'll be like this until tomorrow morning. Now let's move on to punishment."

I was pulled by the collar, and I followed the Mistress into the basement. During this walk, her friends groped me, slapped my butt and laughed at me. In the basement they led me to iron ring on the floor. My ankles were bound and tied to this ring. Ropes were also tightened below and above the knees. Then my elbows and wrists were tied behind my back. The gag and blindfold were back in place. Then my hands were strongly pulled up to the ceiling. It was hard to stand like that.

“Ten hits from each girl, for every time I saved you. Who wants to begin?"
"Give me!"

I screamed and cried and bellowed through the gag. They didn't pity me. 150 strokes - there was not a single place left on my legs and butt that would not hurt. Through the veil of pain, I heard the voice of the Mistress:
“Rest a little. In the meantime, we will figure out exactly what wishes you lost to us."

I heard a small fan turn on, and I felt the cool air blow pleasantly cool the affected parts of the body. They returned 15 minutes later, when I was already starting to freeze. The pain from the whip subsided, and I was able to think almost normally again - if I can say that in principle about a boy bound in a girl's dress who fell into subspace. They took off my blindfold and gag.

“So, this is what we decided. Helena?"

“Your wishes will start next weekend. You will spend it with me. I need a slave boy for comfort, and you will do whatever I order, no matter how unpleasant, disgusting or unbearable it may be. You know, I was the one who suggested playing in complete silence. You know, when you were at the wall. So it won't be easy for you. And so, on Saturday, at 8 am, you have to ring my doorbell with a blindfold and a gag in your mouth. Lock the gag, hide the key in your sissy panties. Oh yeah, decorate your face with cat whiskers. You will be my kitty. You remembered?"

"Yes Milady."

“Good. Anna?"

“The second weekend you are mine. More specifically, my maid. You will do housework in a maid outfit, open the door for guests, wait on me, and generally behave meekly and submissively. If I don’t like something, I will remind you about the feeling of a whip on your legs and butty. I liked Helena's idea, so let you be there at 8 AM with a gag and a blindfold, but on your knees. Lisa?"

“Oh, you will remember this one for a long time. I think you will be... on duty! I have friends in a BDSM club. There you will be tightly tied near the entrance, and you, in the form of a girl, just like you are now, will have to satisfy everyone who wishes. Your mouth and ass will work intensively for two whole days. Be at my door at Saturday morning. A gag and blindfold is not required. We will give you a thorough enema, and after that no food and water - so that nothing interferes with your staying on duty. Oh yes, if anyone asks you for permission before playing with you, answer like this: “The submissive slave humbly asks to be allowed to please you, Master.” If there are complaints against you, I will show you real cruelty. I know very well how long you can hold your breathe, and I promise you to arrange a real hell without air. So be a good girl. Repeat how should you reply to those who wish?"

"The submissive slave humbly asks to be allowed to please you, Master."

“Clever. Look, don't forget. After the game, I will ask those who played with you. Christina?"

“Last weekend you will have fun at my place. I'm about to throw a big party. There you will be in your maid outfit, serving the guests. They will easily figure out that you are not a girl, so two days of ridicule are provided to you. Plus, I'm going to put electrodes on you. Your Master will be the one who currently has the remote control from the electric shock. They will all know that you are punished, and that you are obliged to fulfill their any, even the most dirty and depraved whims. Believe me, your lips will get tired of blowjob. There are also enough tickling lovers among them, so patience games are guaranteed for you. And not a drop of alcohol! It's still a punishment. Be sure, I’ll figure out how to punish you for disobedience - I have a rich fantasy. So be submissive, obliging and quickly. Your guests will appreciate your work. Well, I return you to your Mistress. Julia?"

“Oh, you won’t get off with me with one weekend. You will take a vacation. After that, I will take you to a beauty salon to make a real beautiful out of you. Professional makeup, pink hair, manicure, pedicure. After that, we will go shopping and buy you clothes and underwear. And also - a surprise! Pink and blue mermaid tail. You will wear it all the time and take it off only with my permission - for the shower or toilet. You will be my personal mermaid. And then ... We will go on a tour of aquaparks, beaches, clubs and restaurants in Europe. It will be unforgettable! We will take different toys with us, so you will not be bored, trust me. I can see in your eyes that you believe. So be kind to this moment to get rid of excess weight and grow longer hair - my mermaid must be beautiful. If you don't have time, I will delay your vacation and every evening I will give you intense BDSM workouts. Yes, we will have fun with you. And my advice to you: try to get used to this role. If you resist, you won't enjoy it. By the way, you must be tired of hanging here. Do you want to drink?"

A glass of cold orange juice was simply divinely delicious. My legs were untied from the floor, and then my arms were gently lowered, after which they all together carried me to a small divan right there in the basement.

"Relax here. I'm sure you have something to think about."

The gag again - for the again time that day - was in my mouth, and the Mistress, along with her friends, left the basement, leaving me alone to realize the situation in which I found myself.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.