Chair Ties

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Lisahs3

Chair Ties

Post by Lisahs3 »

I am in the mood for a really good chair tie so I can tease myself but I would be unable to orgasm until I free myself.
Ideally I want to be bound in my chair for about half an hour, dressed in something gorgeous and sexy to. I want to be able to struggle as much as I want to and yet easily able to free myself.
My release is my own willpower to stay bound thats why I want to challenge myself to half an hour. I must be able to squirm and wiggle my hips but not get up out of the chair. To tease myself I have only a butt plug and maybe some nipples clips but I haven't decided on those yet. So I can get myself super teased and horny but I cannot orgasm. If I can bounce up and down a little bit on the toy thats okay but it cannot be too much. I am thinking if I use a cushion of something under my bum I will not be able to grind my way to happiness on the chair.
I am planning to sit tied up in my chair, dressed in probably my maids dress of course lol, butt plug firmly in place, legs and ankles restrained and my hands restrained, gagged and only a clock to watch the minutes tick by. I can squirm and struggle as much as I like but all I hope it will do is tease me.
So with that all in mind I am looking for inspiration! I have been looking on the internet and seen some nice ideas but I started to wonder what ideas you all might have.

Thanks x

Lisa
JIMDINI

Re: Chair Ties

Post by JIMDINI »

You could try the tie in this story viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13057&p=95135&hili ... ked#p95135 only use ordinary leather cuffs in place of hinge cuffs. Your release depends on you, but you will not be able to squirm and I doubt you will be able to bounce up and down more than a few millimetres.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

You can use this with the right chair. It is a method that is quickly ready and requires little preparation.

As long as you keep your feet flat on the floor in front of the chair, escape is impossible.
Once you put your feet under the seat, you can easily free yourself.

You can adjust the length of the chains so that you have just enough freedom of movement to move your butt plug. However, without the possibility to stand up completely so that the butt plug can be removed.

Set mirror and a large alarm clock in front of you so that you can watch the slow minutes tick away, seeing yourself struggle. :twisted:
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

I like a good chair tie and I always start in a way you rarely see in pictures. If your chair has rails up the back from the seat put straps or ropes round the rail in the centre then crossed over and across the seat, then sit on them, bring them up between your legs and back round the back of the chair. Pull really tight and tie or buckle them, you will then be very firmly attached to the seat. Then other straps or ropes to secure your ankles to the chair, round your waist and wherever else. Clip your wrists together behind your back and you can struggle all day but can release when ready. A gag can always add to the occasion.
Steve x
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Thank you all for your suggests they were very helpful x.

Yesterday I had a wonderful time on my own at home playing a little fantasy on my own. I used some ideas from each of your suggestions where I could and this is what I did.
I am having my bedroom decorated in my house so its all empty of my furniture not even a carpet. It's cold a little bit dusty and dirty and it echos a lot. I was looking at the room and thinking about how to decorate it when I had the most fun idea.
This is not my normal fantasy but for some reason I just had this thought and I knew I had a wicked naughty grin on my face. It was just too good not to do something. At the moment he curtains are still up so I pulled them together. The room now was dimply lit as my curtains are blackout ones I just can't sleep if the street lights are shining through. So I decided to pretend to be captured by and taken to a house belonging to some wicked but gorgeous woman who wanted to teach me a lesson.
For ages I had this fantasy about being a spoilt princess and being tied up and all that. So I dressed the part all smart and very posh. A pretty black cocktail dress with silver sparkling glitter, stockings, suspenders a nice Basque and heels. I styled my hair so it had a nice soft curl and flowed over my shoulders and framed my face nicely. I also put on dark red lipstick, a soft bronze blusher and dark smokey eye makeup. I love cats eyes and I often do my eye makeup like that. I then put my old mattress on the floor for me to roll around on. Thank god it was in the room against the wall waiting to be recycled as its really heavy and I cannot lift it. My heels made a lovely echoing clicking sound on the wooden floor, it was sooo atmospheric.

I lay on the mattress first and then managed to get myself into a hogtie. Normally this is sooo not me but I decided to play along with the theme and it felt lots of fun actually. I put my ballgag in my mouth and strapped my legs together super tight at the ankles and above my knees. I used two leather belts for this and they can be nice and tight. I just looped the first belt around my ankles and fastened the buckle. Its really comfortable but restrictive I love the way it feels. After strapping my thighs together I then put the gag in my mouth and buckled it up tight behind my head. I then got one of my curtain tie backs which are rope with a cute little fluffy bobbles at the end and wrapped it around my ankle belt and then managed to wrap it around my wrists. It was easy to escape from all I really had to do was let go of the bobbles and the rope would unwind. I had a wonderful time squirming around on the mattress and even the horrible dusty floor. I pretended to be outraged as a true princess would be and struggled and screamed into my gag. WOW that was amazing.
So the next part would be the chair tie.

My Kidnapper wanted to teach this spoilt little bratty princess a lesson so I freed my hands but not my legs after I got to my feet. That was hard work! Gosh I would hate to be tied like that for real.
My little fantasy had the cruel villainess take me out of the room all the while telling what a horrible over privileged girl I was. She would then put me over the banister and spank me. I actually really like spanking as long as its not too hard. But the sound and feel of it is so sexy. I spanked myself quite hard actually. I managed to hitch up my dress and left my kickers on. I was wearing a thong like a true slutty princess would so my bare bottom cheeks were defenceless!
After a good spanking I looked at myself in the mirror in the guest bedroom after another difficult hopping around as I was still tied up tight. Looking in the mirror I really felt excited by how I looked. Dirty and disheveled my make up a little smeared and my dark red lips looked lovely around the big ball gag. My bottom was a hot pink and tingled. It felt gorgeous.

My capture wanted to teach me a lesson so until the ransom was paid I would be her maid. I know thats so obvious because its me but I do love it haha.
I stripped off to my underwear after removing the belts from my legs but the gag had to stay put. Now in my maids dress I performed some house work for her and finally went back to the room I was held captive in.
This time I had a chair in there from my kitchen table. I arranged some rope as suggested (thanks you again x) and put a little cushion at the back of the chair. This would lift me up just a little bit so I could not grind my hips and pelvic floor against the chair. The chairs are wood so its hard to sit on while I can't move so the cushion helped. I got my butt plug and lubed her up then in it went. I pulled my thong up tight and sat in the chair and tied myself up. My butt plug also vibrates so once that was on slow and I was tied to my chair all I could do was squirm and struggle. I did as suggested and put my big dress mirror in front of me and a clock so I could watch the time.
This was soo exciting. In the dark room it really helped and I had a wonderful time. It was super frustrating being so turned on and unable to have even one tiny orgasm but I loved it. I could thrash around and squirm and cry out and squeal in frustration into my gag all I liked but no mercy would come until I was released.

Thank you again for your help I had a super fun afternoon x

Lisa xx
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lisahs3 wrote:... I had a super fun afternoon x
Lisa xx
I can see it before my eyes, the empty room with the echo of the heels on the wooden floor.
Glad you enjoyed it. :D
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lisahs3 wrote:Thank you again for your help I had a super fun afternoon x

Lisa xx
And thank you for your lovely description 'Princess' Lisa :lol:

I hope your kidnapper thinks her 'maid' should regularly be spanked and left bound to contemplate her fate. :wink:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

JIMDINI wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:Thank you again for your help I had a super fun afternoon x

Lisa xx
And thank you for your lovely description 'Princess' Lisa :lol:

I hope your kidnapper thinks her 'maid' should regularly be spanked and left bound to contemplate her fate. :wink:
Ahh thank you :)
I don't normally write these kind of posts but I really enjoyed this one.

Oh I hope she does too.

Lisa