Ideas for being completely secured while remaining mobile

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Lotharjulz

Ideas for being completely secured while remaining mobile

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:18, edited 1 time in total.
lj

Re: Ideas for being completely secured while remaining mobil

Post by lj »

I do find your owner's paranoia a bit worrying, but given this is a consensual relationship, whatever floats your boat!

How about this?

A lockable hood, preferably a sensory deprivation one but with the means to drink. Lockable leather mittens, locked to a short metal spreader bar, the centre of which locks to a collar or the hood lock. This holds the hands either side of the neck so makes applying any significant force very difficult, and anyway there is no possibility of gripping anything because of the mittens so that eliminates using tools. A short chain hobbling the ankles, making anything more than a "shuffle" impossible. A chain fixed to some anchor, locked first to a chastity device and then the collar - so whilst you could try the painful route of pulling free from the chastity device or anchor, there is still the collar.

I can't see any way of freeing yourself from that, and anyway you would be naked...
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Zephyr_Dragon

Post by Zephyr_Dragon »

If I want to remain mobile, I lock one end of a rope around the toilet, run it around the island in the kitchen, then to the office where it is secured to the desk. A steel ring is placed on the rope that can freely slide along the rope. I attach one end of a leash to the ring, and the other end to me. My favorite attachment point is lock the leash around my balls.

This setup allows me access to the toilet, food and water, and my office.

Use cable instead of rope. Route the cable anywhere you want to restrict access to various areas of the house as you wish. Tie yourself up as restrictive as you wish; attach yourself to the leash however you like.
Come to the Dark Side

(But bring a flashlight. It's dark over here)
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Zephyr_Dragon wrote:... Use cable instead of rope. Route the cable anywhere you want to restrict access to various areas of the house as you wish. Tie yourself up as restrictive as you wish; attach yourself to the leash however you like.
Good idea and you can secure the cable with a time lock or with an ice lock that takes enough time to melt.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Attachments
wm2.png
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lotharjulz wrote:Apologize as my drawing skills are not great.
Your drawing skills are very good. It makes it clear at a glance.
I think you've kept yourself well entertained. :mrgreen:
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:19, edited 1 time in total.
TdAdvtrs

Post by TdAdvtrs »

Chain around one ankle is all it takes. Without an angle grinder security chain like for motorcycles is not getting cut. Or even a cheap tow chain from auto stores.

Drill a hole in the floor and install a ring eye bolt with a large backing plate. Its all about a fixing point. I don't know what kind of home you have. Concreate anchor or metal support pole ?

Was ankle chained to a tree while my friend went out shopping for several hours. Long chain about 25 feet. I could see the back door and as long as I was in my circle it felt like I was "free" until trying to walk to it and being stopped just before reaching it. That was the weirdest part being able to see things, no barriers but not being able to reach them. Also would keep checking if it was true I could not slip out of it.
"Tied Adventures" that was the idea behind this screen name.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »