best leather cuffs?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
mtlsub

best leather cuffs?

Post by mtlsub »

I am searching for good leather cuffs/ ankle cuffs. There is soo much out there it is hard to see what is quality and what is junk. What is your recommendation for a cuff set? I am in Canada if that makes a difference for availability.
ponylady

Re: best leather cuffs?

Post by ponylady »

Simple, dont buy online, sample live. Pix can‘t do leather justice.
Do they use a softer, inner leather lining to cover the Rivets ?
I have leather wrist, ankle & neck cuffs i bought almost 40 years ago
And they are well broken in, but still in prime condition for use.

Leather is livestock, you have to feel to judge the Quality.
[
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

I would recommend a look at Sinvention in Canada (https://churchofsinvention.com/)... consistently high quality leather gear, made in house.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

OrgasmAlley wrote:I would recommend a look at Sinvention in Canada (https://churchofsinvention.com/)... consistently high quality leather gear, made in house.
i have a set of their leather wrist and ankle cuffs and they are high quality. i did have the rivets pull through on 3 out of 4 of them at the welded d-ring, but thats after years of hard struggling and trying to get out of them. fixed them with some screw style rivets that go through both layers. comfortable and inescapable, highly recommend church of sinvention cuffs!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
mtlsub

Post by mtlsub »

Thanks! I don't trust online pictures. I do trust the people on boundanna :D so thank you all for your suggestions. I'll take a look at sinvention.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I am still looking for a good set of cuffs. I would be looking for real leather, of course, as the fake leathers tend to stretch, and have no moisture resistance. I would want metal grommets in each notch, to prevent the lock device rope, or other attachment from slipping through. If padded, I would probably prefer internal padding, instead of the furry kind. Be sure to research how to clean all surfaces of the cuffs. Quality cuffs would have the materials listed, and possibly care instructions included or to view online.
ponylady wrote:Simple, dont buy online, sample live. Pix can‘t do leather justice.
Are your cuffs from here? viewtopic.php?f=30&t=4986#p37698, http://blackstyle.de/ . Happy Birthday, by the way! :D
Does anyone else have any other feature/material/store recommendations for MTL, who has greatly contributed ideas and invention to Software, Development, and DIY here?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: Are your cuffs from here? viewtopic.php?f=30&t=4986#p37698, http://blackstyle.de/ . Happy Birthday, by the way! :D ?
Nope, they are from a company that doesn‘t exist anymore, ATASH.
[
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »