Poll: When you could decide at a Bondage-workshop

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.

Poll: When you could decide at a Bondage-workshop. What would you choose?

1. Untie him
15%
2. Keep him tied up and gagged for a few hours
19%
3. Keep him tied up and gagged until the end of the day of the fair
15%
4. Strip him completely naked, keep him tied up and gagged for a few hours
15%
5. Strip him completely naked, keep him tied up and gagged until the end of the day of the fair
37%

Total votes: 27

Bond_007

Poll: When you could decide at a Bondage-workshop

Post by Bond_007 »

At an erotic fair is a bondage workshop for beginners. At the end of the workshop, a question will be answered: "How can you tie up a strong and big guy in a simple way, without the possibility of escaping?"
The bondage model will demonstrate this, and ties up the moderator of the bondage workshop. He is tied up with lockable leather cuffs and a lockable ball gag harness and some chains.
Then the model says: "He gets 15 minutes to escape. To encourage him to try escape a little more, you can now decide what we should do with him if he can't escape.

What would you choose if he fails to escape in 15 minutes?
Keep him tied up and gagged for a few hours or till end of the day at the fair?
And does he keep his clothes on? Or would you go for the naughty option and have him stripped naked?
:gag:
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Poll: When you could decide at a Bondage-workshop

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Are we actually going to do what we voted for, or is it merely the threat of what we say we will do that drives the escape? I had to vote low, since a ball gag, depending on its size and texture, all day can be cruel and unusual for the crime.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I don't understand how if he is already tied are you going to strip him. You would have to cut the clothes from his body. Which could be interesting. Also, has he consented to let the poll decide his fate, or am I just being pedantic?
I'll agree with Shannon as that ball gag might prove too much.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Bond_007

Post by Bond_007 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Are we actually going to do what we voted for, or is it merely the threat of what we say we will do that drives the escape?
At first its for a extra stimulating to try to escape. But the result of the voting is going to get carried out.
I had to vote low, since a ball gag, depending on its size and texture, all day can be cruel and unusual for the crime.
It will be different for each person how long a ball gag can be handled. Personally I've been gagged for 5 hours with a ball gag. At the end it started to become a bit uncomfortable, but it was not a problem.
For long term, the ball gag a small/default sized ball, nothing extreme, being gagged for a longer time is challenging enough.

Don't worry. These kind of things will alway be supervised, always performed with consent, when it's a good reason it can interrupted or cancelled.
Bond_007

Post by Bond_007 »

bounddosster wrote:I don't understand how if he is already tied are you going to strip him. You would have to cut the clothes from his body. Which could be interesting.
Yes, you're right. If already tied up, it's more difficult to strip. You have to do some interlocking (untie/strip/tie up again each part), but thats not the best option.
Cutting the clothes is the most effective option. So the cutting of the clothes is almost certainly going to happen, and most fun to watch. And probably someone will provide clothes after the release. But that's a little unknown factor to him during the time he's gagged and tied up.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

How you mercy! Strip, bound to a cross, gag, blindfold, place a cross into center of this everything, left near on table whips, floggers, feathers, brushes and another devices for spanking and ticlking. Let two girls in bdsm swimsuit invites the crowd, offering everyone to tickle the offender. And for only $10, you can spank him three times! It continine till girls don't decide to stop. :twisted:
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I voted to untie him for the simple reason that you don't know how well the moderator is into this kind of game, and as anyone knows, BDSM is about having fun. Being tied up against your will is not everyone's cup of tea. If the storyline would have been different and the moderator was changed with an inhouse sex-slave, then I would've voted for something extreme instead.

That said, anything like: getting him nude, would probably mean to get off some restraints, but if the subject is wearing clothes that can be cut away instead, then yeah.

Also, by the nature of polls on bbforum, its too bad you see the poll first and read the description later. I'm fairly sure many people voted before reading the story and since you cannot change your vote, I'm highly sceptic that the results are accurate.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.