First Time Bound by Others

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
TheBouncer

Re: First Time Bound by Others

Post by TheBouncer »

kinbaku wrote:Welcome to BoundAnna, TheBouncer.
Start slowly. Only by doing it will you slowly gain more experience and make new discoveries in the self-bondage land.
There is of course nothing like a partner, but why wait with experiences that you can already have.
When in doubt you can always post your scenario here and the members of BoundAnna will certainly assist you in your quest for bondage.

Off question…..sort of lol

Do we have a general ask questions thread? I don’t think making a new thread everytime seems appropriate. Like when you check videos and stuff and you want to know the logistics behind certain things.

Take this shot for example. Right before he wraps and then fully tapes here hands he puts a piece of cloth into the hand to hold. What’s the purpose of this? Is it to give the bound person something to just sort of grip or does it cause a better restriction in movement before hands being completely wrapped and taped.

Image Image
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Bouncer.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

TheBouncer wrote: Off question…..sort of lol

Do we have a general ask questions thread? I don’t think making a new thread everytime seems appropriate. Like when you check videos and stuff and you want to know the logistics behind certain things.
This question seems fine here. We don't react harshly to posts in the "wrong" places. If you really can't find a relevant thread to deposit your post, then it either does not exist (yet) or was discussed so long ago, it is perfectly acceptable to start a new thread. "Everything Else" is the place where most threads start if they are not really about any of the other categories.
TheBouncer wrote:
Take this shot for example. Right before he wraps and then fully tapes here hands he puts a piece of cloth into the hand to hold. What’s the purpose of this? Is it to give the bound person something to just sort of grip or does it cause a better restriction in movement before hands being completely wrapped and taped.
If I were to guess, I would say it is a racoon trap thing. A racoon would reach into a trap for something, and with closed fist, can not get the hand back out. Maybe it is for aesthetic purpose, like to make the hand mittens disproportionate to the rest of the bondage. It seems more docile than what I saw once, having the sub hold a bunch of sticks and wrap the hand with tape.
Anyone else have a clue?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

If I were to guess I think comfort. Having your fingers curled as tight as they will go stretches all the tendons ans muscles fully, putting more strain on the entire arm, which gets painful and prone to cramping after a while. Having the fingers spread a bit avoids that. It also avoids the nails digging into the same spot on the palm of the hand the whole time, also again more comfortable. Other than that, having the fingers hold something probably also provides some extra pressure to compress the tape against, making the fingers more immobile. If the fist was hollow it would be really hard to make it completely impossible to move the fingers. The cloth stops the inward movement
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

TheBouncer wrote:Take this shot for example. Right before he wraps and then fully tapes here hands he puts a piece of cloth into the hand to hold. What’s the purpose of this? Is it to give the bound person something to just sort of grip or does it cause a better restriction in movement before hands being completely wrapped and taped.
It allows her to move her fingers slightly once they are fully wrapped.
Second: They are not fully tightened as a fist, so that the blood flow is better with the fingers slightly open.
TheBouncer

Post by TheBouncer »

kinbaku wrote:
TheBouncer wrote:Take this shot for example. Right before he wraps and then fully tapes here hands he puts a piece of cloth into the hand to hold. What’s the purpose of this? Is it to give the bound person something to just sort of grip or does it cause a better restriction in movement before hands being completely wrapped and taped.
It allows her to move her fingers slightly once they are fully wrapped.
Second: They are not fully tightened as a fist, so that the blood flow is better with the fingers slightly open.
Gregovic wrote:If I were to guess I think comfort. Having your fingers curled as tight as they will go stretches all the tendons ans muscles fully, putting more strain on the entire arm, which gets painful and prone to cramping after a while. Having the fingers spread a bit avoids that. It also avoids the nails digging into the same spot on the palm of the hand the whole time, also again more comfortable. Other than that, having the fingers hold something probably also provides some extra pressure to compress the tape against, making the fingers more immobile. If the fist was hollow it would be really hard to make it completely impossible to move the fingers. The cloth stops the inward movement

Also probably to help with any heat issues that tape might cause? No one wants hand condensation weakening the tape now do we? since tape can cause heat to be trapped behind it. Cloth absorbs it relieving the hands and of course the captor any worry of issues I guess lol.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:13, edited 1 time in total.
wayne

Post by wayne »

AllieXBow wrote:I am finding it quite hard to find a "bondage partner" with bondage was their main interest. I enjoy it solely for helplessness and not much else. Anything else is just a bonus. For others I guess bondage is just a tool to enhance their other experiences but for me bondage is the main course. Most ppl I chatted to are more interested in nudity and sex.
That all deppends on the partner you find. watch out for those older gall who think of themselves as dominatris They will want their way with you all the time
and never what you want. I had a partner severol years ago. She likes seeing guys bound but she never seims willing to be bound I showed her shackles that I made
my self and padlocks for them. She was impressed and wanted to see them locked on me so I locked them on my ankles and then she grabbed the keys so I had to
wear them for quite a while while helping her around the house. One time I wore my jean shorts and helping her with yard work one Summer. I told her how some times
I would padlock myself in my own shorts by locking the two belt loops together. She liked that idea and got one of her own dial combination padlocks and used it to lock me in my shorts. I was really stuck in my shorts whitch was exiting for me and it some fun to the yard work. I couldn't get the shorts off but that's okay. I didn't need to use the bathroom for hours any way. She removed the padlock when it was time for me to go home. One day I had to move and I never seen or heard from her again.
wayne

Post by wayne »

Being bound naked? No. I must draw the line on that. It's way too humiliating. I wouldn't wish that on my own worst enemy. You can put a skirt on me and lock it on tight or lock me in a dress and take me out in public. If I ever go to the beach, I may let someone lock a skirt on me for the trip and have me shop at souvenir stores like that and eat at a sea food restaurant. For the trip home they might just keep the skirt locked on me and I would have to wear it 24/7.
wayne

Post by wayne »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Sorry, kind of let this thread get away from me. Been so busy.
Though not intended to be a meet up place, you're not wrong, some people come here to seek a safe partner. I would have to say that most are into self bondage though, as our title implies. We don't really have a board for personal ads, but you might find a match in Self Bondage Dares and Self Bondage Scenarios, as well as Bondage. If you search through them, and maybe use a few key words, you may find someone suitable and willing. The problem is that they may not always regularly visit to check back on their posts.
The least they would want to know is your location, limits, ect.
Hope this helps.
I feel the same way at times. I knew a gal in Portland, OR who was into that only more like a Dominatrix. I had the leg shackles that takes two padlock.
She wanted to see them locked on my ankles so I locked them on and she immediately grabbed the keys and the shackles remained locked on for quite a while
as I helped her with yard work. another time I told her how shorts can be locked by locking the two front belt loops together and then she got her dial combination
padlock and locked me in my own shorts. It's a good thing I didn't need to use the bathroom for a while, these shorts were locked tight and no way out of them.
It was fun while it lasted. I had to move and I never heard from her since.
copperfox

Post by copperfox »

hltied wrote:Writing about this old experience has me thinking about needing to find a bondage partner. I imagine that need is common to most who visit this site. Nothing sexual, simply someone male or female or a couple that can be trusted and enjoys the helplessness or enjoys causing the helplessness. Having that other person in charge is a game changer.
People do a lot of things to relax, and there’s any number of places people can go to engage in their hobby of choice or just unwind—bars, cigar lounges (which I frequent quite often), the gym, yoga classes, etc. And I absolutely get that people who engage in bondage as a way to relax are in the minority (so we think), but it seems like there’s such a missed opportunity to cater to this kind of need. Not in a sexual way as you state, but it would be fantastic if there were places that people could go to get in bondage and then be released at a certain time. Doesn’t seem like there would be a lot of overhead for a business like this. Just some space for a few cells and someone monitoring people at all times. I think people would pay good money for this…and as an added service, a (large) down payment could be made that was only refundable if the person stayed for the specified amount of time.

Of course, there’s certainly the associated legal, medical, and other considerations for something like this (in addition to the fact that you might not have total anonymity here (e.g, open area with individual cells/rooms), but man, I think the demand is certainly there!
Shannon SteelSlave

I'd have my next birthday party there. Ya'll are invited.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

copperfox wrote:Of course, there’s certainly the associated legal, medical, and other considerations for something like this (in addition to the fact that you might not have total anonymity here (e.g, open area with individual cells/rooms), but man, I think the demand is certainly there!
You can find information on viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5582&hilit=cells, but the new link to MeninChains.com is https://meninchains.com/prison-hell. :mrgreen:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I'd have my next birthday party there. Ya'll are invited.
I already reserve the date in my calendar. :rofl:
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »