First Time Bound by Others

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
hltied

First Time Bound by Others

Post by hltied »

In my younger years, I experimented with self bondage but never built up the courage to allow any one else to know of my needs. When I was in college, I went over spring break with two friends, Vic and Dave, to a beach house owned by Vic's parents. His parents also were there along with his aunt who was only ten years older than us. The older adults were gone most of each day shopping, etc. A show was on TV with the hero being tied by the bad guys but escaping and saving the day. Dave and Vic thought that was unrealistic and no one could get out when tightly tied. I decided to take a chance and bet them that I could escape if tied and given 30 minutes. They said $40 was a good bet but I did not have much money and said I would match it by being tied naked. Vic jumped at that and we went into the bedroom where I stripped and they tied my hands behind my back and to a waist rope. A rope around the elbows and ankles completed the job. They left the room and as I hoped, I could hardly move. After only 15 minutes,I surrendered and hopped out into the den. I was really turned on.
As I stood before them nude and helpless, my fantasies were coming true. They laughed and went for their phones. I immediately became erect and they really whooped. "You like this", Vic exclaimed. I begged them not to tell any one as they both recorded my predicament. Unable to control myself, I was very hard and went to my knees promising to do anything if they would not send the video out. Just don't get me arrested. They decided to take me for a ride which meant I had to hop out the door, down the steps, and over to the car in broad daylight. Fortunately no cars came by and I got onto the floor in the back seat with thankfully a blanket thrown over me. As dave drove, Vic would pull the blanket off and on. They stopped in a convenience store and left me covered. I could hear people all around. Finally they went to a less populated sound beach and ordered me out. There was one other car so Vic ran ahead and found two student couples who were happy to help embarrass a naked bound guy. Again phones and pictures were taken.
When we returned to the house, Vic's parents and aunt had returned. He went in and explained the situation and to my surprise they all came out to witness the spectacle and they too had their phones out. To my complete humiliation, I again was very erect and they all took turns getting good angles. Finally back in the house, I was led to stand naked and bound in the center of the den while they all sat around with drinks. Vic's aunt made a point of brushing past me and reigniting my erection when it began to droop.
I am considering attaching a short video if there is any interest and if I can edit it to not reveal too much.
hltied

Re: First Time Bound by Others

Post by hltied »

Writing about this old experience has me thinking about needing to find a bondage partner. I imagine that need is common to most who visit this site. Nothing sexual, simply someone male or female or a couple that can be trusted and enjoys the helplessness or enjoys causing the helplessness. Having that other person in charge is a game changer.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Sorry, kind of let this thread get away from me. Been so busy.
Though not intended to be a meet up place, you're not wrong, some people come here to seek a safe partner. I would have to say that most are into self bondage though, as our title implies. We don't really have a board for personal ads, but you might find a match in Self Bondage Dares and Self Bondage Scenarios, as well as Bondage. If you search through them, and maybe use a few key words, you may find someone suitable and willing. The problem is that they may not always regularly visit to check back on their posts.
The least they would want to know is your location, limits, ect.
Hope this helps.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

I am finding it quite hard to find a "bondage partner" with bondage was their main interest. I enjoy it solely for helplessness and not much else. Anything else is just a bonus. For others I guess bondage is just a tool to enhance their other experiences but for me bondage is the main course. Most ppl I chatted to are more interested in nudity and sex.
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

AllieXBow wrote:I am finding it quite hard to find a "bondage partner" with bondage was their main interest. I enjoy it solely for helplessness and not much else. Anything else is just a bonus. For others I guess bondage is just a tool to enhance their other experiences but for me bondage is the main course. Most ppl I chatted to are more interested in nudity and sex.
It's a shame that New Zealand is so far away from Belgium, otherwise we could try so many different bondages. :whip: :gag: :rofl:

(So don't give up hope, maybe there are still people in New Zealand who are only interested in bondage. :wink: )
zepart949

Post by zepart949 »

hltied wrote:Writing about this old experience has me thinking about needing to find a bondage partner. I imagine that need is common to most who visit this site. Nothing sexual, simply someone male or female or a couple that can be trusted and enjoys the helplessness or enjoys causing the helplessness. Having that other person in charge is a game changer.
Yep. I'm not looking for anyhitn sexual. Just lock me up and go watch a movie. at the end I'll take care of myself :lol:
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:12, edited 1 time in total.
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

zepart949 wrote:
hltied wrote:Writing about this old experience has me thinking about needing to find a bondage partner. I imagine that need is common to most who visit this site. Nothing sexual, simply someone male or female or a couple that can be trusted and enjoys the helplessness or enjoys causing the helplessness. Having that other person in charge is a game changer.
Yep. I'm not looking for anyhitn sexual. Just lock me up and go watch a movie. at the end I'll take care of myself :lol:
Same for me, hard to find people who understand. I like your idea but I feel like I'd be missing out on the movie. Would love to be tied up on the couch for a nice movie
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

You might just be the movie.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:You might just be the movie.
And be the main actor at the same time. :lol:
Username

Post by Username »

zepart949 wrote:

That`s for me too. But i cant get my wife to understand that. And its unsafe to let her tie me up (due ptss reasons)
BlindMike

Post by BlindMike »

AllieXBow wrote:I am finding it quite hard to find a "bondage partner" with bondage was their main interest. I enjoy it solely for helplessness and not much else. Anything else is just a bonus. For others I guess bondage is just a tool to enhance their other experiences but for me bondage is the main course. Most ppl I chatted to are more interested in nudity and sex.

We are here in New Zealand. trust me. But this is a fairly conservative society, and most people are inclined to think, what a weirdo. It is difficult to open up to somebody about ones need for bondage, and so we just keep it to ourselves. I also would love to meet someone that I could trust, that would be happy to tie me up securely, and just leave me to meditate. but at this point in time , NZ is like so much of the world, locked down because of covid, and so travel is not practical. What part of NZ are you in??
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

BlindMike wrote:

We are here in New Zealand. trust me. But this is a fairly conservative society, and most people are inclined to think, what a weirdo. It is difficult to open up to somebody about ones need for bondage, and so we just keep it to ourselves. I also would love to meet someone that I could trust, that would be happy to tie me up securely, and just leave me to meditate. but at this point in time , NZ is like so much of the world, locked down because of covid, and so travel is not practical. What part of NZ are you in??
Around the middle or central part of the North Island. Could PM me if you want to. Same, it would be nice to get to know someone who understands
TheBouncer

Post by TheBouncer »

Yes, I would love to find a partner who is into bondage. Just standard rope and tape play though. I’m not really a fan of chains or ball gags. God do I love duct tape even with my facial hair…..there’s nothing quite like the feel and smell of it lol.

I would love to find maybe even a partner with a friend who’s good with ropes. Would love to do challenges with a partner where you are both tied up trying to escape. Leave us there for a couple hours blindfolded and gagged to try to get out. Problem with self bondage is I don’t have the courage to do anything too daring which sometimes ruins the fun…..it’s still a very sensual experience though.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, TheBouncer.
Start slowly. Only by doing it will you slowly gain more experience and make new discoveries in the self-bondage land.
There is of course nothing like a partner, but why wait with experiences that you can already have.
When in doubt you can always post your scenario here and the members of BoundAnna will certainly assist you in your quest for bondage.