Amazon Bondage Finds

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
cuffed_ruby

Amazon Bondage Finds

Post by cuffed_ruby »

Im always looking for new toys and I order a lot of my bondage gear from Amazon. I was wondering if anyone else wanna share something they have bought or something you found that you want that sitting in your wishlist. I ve bought a bunch of different gags, my bed restraints, locking heel cuffs, and butt plugs.
kinbaku

Re: Amazon Bondage Finds

Post by kinbaku »

cuffed_ruby wrote:Im always looking for new toys and I order a lot of my bondage gear from Amazon. I was wondering if anyone else wanna share something they have bought or something you found that you want that sitting in your wishlist. I ve bought a bunch of different gags, my bed restraints, locking heel cuffs, and butt plugs.
Lately I've been buying a lot from AliExpress. However, the legislation in Belgium has just changed, which means that sometimes extra customs costs and taxes are added.
cuffed_ruby

Post by cuffed_ruby »

Yea I never got that like I would ship something to Europe and it would cost a fortune, but if someone shipped something to me it was cheap. I never bought anything from AliExpress, what’s something you would recommend buying. I just said Amazon because the past year I ve gotten a lot from them.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

kinbaku wrote:... However, the legislation in Belgium has just changed, which means that sometimes extra customs costs and taxes are added.
That's true for the wholu EU afaik.

I've bought some of my cheaper gear from AliExpress, too. The high quality items were mostly bought from local brick and mortar stores.
So, sorry, no amazon finds to add. :|
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
beldritch

Post by beldritch »

Not strictly bondage, but I've just ordered these "fashion items" to assist in a self-bondage scene that I've got planned for next week.

The cuffs appear to be strong enough to hold my wrists in place, but I'll see! I'll be threading a rope loop through them before fastening them to my wrists in the spread-eagle position.

I have a newly designed and printed maglock mount and a CBT-themed guide plate for my Tremblr that I've been working on for a while. So I've got my fingers crossed that it's going to be a good one. But most of all secure enough that I'll resign myself to the fact that I'm not able to escape and I'm hoping that will help me blast past the shame and regret stage that frequently washes over me after my first orgasm!!
711+SCyiEuL._AC_UY575_.jpg
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B082ND9HTN
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

cuffed_ruby wrote:I never bought anything from AliExpress, what’s something you would recommend buying.
I bought the time padlocks, electrical nipple clamps and Arduino material. Only the unipolar Japanese electric nipple clamps were of lower quality. I also bought handcuffs at Bol.com, they are usually a bit more expensive, but of better quality. I also bought in a store, so you have the opportunity to discuss their experiences and hear which items are most liked by their customers.
beldritch

Post by beldritch »

That's a good point actually, I've probably bought more kink stuff from Aliexpress than everywhere else combined.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Mine's eBay. What is everyone else's "go-to"?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
cuffed_ruby

Post by cuffed_ruby »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Mine's eBay. What is everyone else's "go-to"?
I had a set of locking high heel cuffs with bells I found on eBay. Wish I could buy another set but no luck finding another set
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I bought my DG-lab from Ebay which I am very, very happy with. :D I also bought there the special super glue for repairing the but plug.
Now I'm waiting for the battery I found on Ebay for a project. It will arrive between August 28 and October 14.

Ebay's service is very good. I had once bought cables and other stuff for the Arduino and everything had arrived, except the cables. That is why I inquired with the supplier and immediately I received a response from Ebay that if the cables would not arrive in time I would get my money back.
Shannon SteelSlave

cuffed_ruby wrote:
I had a set of locking high heel cuffs with bells I found on eBay. Wish I could buy another set but no luck finding another set
I wish I could find a nice, real leather pair of heel straps. I have almost every $10 - $20 set made.
Incidentally, for the ultimate in heel bondage, check this out viewtopic.php?f=30&t=12018
I got a philosophy : The taller your shoes, the closer you are to heaven. (I got to put that in my profile somewhere)
Can you share a picture and some more info on your heel straps?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
cuffed_ruby

Post by cuffed_ruby »

Right now I currently have the same setup you have in this post

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=12996

But I think I’m gonna have to go to the hardware store and grab some chains, locks and a arts and craft store to pick up bells to recreate the ones I used to have.
Shannon SteelSlave

main-qimg-0e0a2b58160f8e37818389d53610e9ee.jpg
images.jpg
images.jpg (7.13 KiB) Viewed 3726 times
You could try the chain wrap method, but my penchant for patent leather makes me not want to scratch the finish.
But let's face it, we'll never be happy until we do this.
15649292255_54f46c45f0_b.jpg
👠👠
cuffed_ruby

Post by cuffed_ruby »

The second picture is exactly what I had but you had the option to add bells. I totally agree with you there’s something about the cold feeling of metal. I prefer chains, locks, metal plugs and chastity over ropes and leather restraints. One day I ll own a pair of all metal heels like you.
jackles

Post by jackles »

I only buy metal bondage items, so Amazon doesn't have much to offer. Some sellers on Aliexpress have been pretty good, but mostly, I buy directly from specialized stores in the EU.
Links to my Patreon with self-bondage pictures and videos, my erotic stories on Amazon, and my Fiverr where you can order custom erotica: https://linktr.ee/jessicashackled