Gag that won't make me gag

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
TNTBound

Re: Gag that won't make me gag

Post by TNTBound »

SpreadInBed1 wrote:Panel guards are something I've looked at but really my problem is psychosomatic. I have a small ball gag that is barely in and I want to upchuck after a minute, so even a bit gag seems problematic. A panel or muzzle gag might work, but I really enjoy a simple OTM solution. Again, the only way this works is if I run tape under the chin, x-cross over the mouth and run it behind the head. I tried it with stuffing.. not a good idea, especially after a minute.

The hypafix sounds good. I'm concerned that the Leukotape says you shouldn't use it on bare skin.

I've seen and might try the gag with the mouth guard occorics suggested. Thanks for those ideas.
this is the one you want. i have a couple 2" wide rolls and it is very effective at staying in place. https://www.amazon.com/Hypafix%C2%AE-Tr ... 4907&psc=1
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I miss PonyLady. :cry:
Me too. And she's barely been gone for a few weeks. :? How quickly you miss your friends when you get to know each other a little. Gwendoline immediately awakens the memories here.
I am not sure this is a great thing, but I registered (for reals) at about the time everyone moved out of my house and seem to have surrogated many members here as my friends, hopefully not mistakenly.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

I use to have a ball gag that had an unpleasant rubber taste and smell of rubber like a squash ball. I made the mistake of putting toothpaste on it to try and take away the taste. It smelled lovely and minty but I never drooled so much in my life lol. I learned my lesson and bought a new one instead.
I think tape works well but I don’t like it sticking to my hair. Does bondage tape work?
Shannon SteelSlave

Please don't use tooth paste as a ball gag buffer. It's ingredients are poisonous if swallowed.
Does anyone have a solution for funky ball gag syndrome? Boiling maybe?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Please don't use tooth paste as a ball gag buffer. It's ingredients are poisonous if swallowed.
Does anyone have a solution for funky ball gag syndrome? Boiling maybe?
What? Oh my god I didn’t know that!

I’m not safe to be left on my own…
Shannon SteelSlave

Off hand, I can't think of anything to sweeten a ball gag that would last longer a stick of chewing gum. I kind of like the rubbery taste of my porous ball gags, nothing like it for me. If you can stand it, maybe try a harder rubber compound. It would have a shiny finish. The trade off is comfort. If you tend to grind and chew at the ball, you may tire yourself out as it does not give.
They do make candy ball gags, but I think they go the opposite direction for dental care. Can't be worse than hard candy. You have to lick and suck your way to freedom. :)
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I miss PonyLady. :cry:
Me too. And she's barely been gone for a few weeks. :? How quickly you miss your friends when you get to know each other a little. Gwendoline immediately awakens the memories here.
I thought this was young Pony Lady. A little too Archie comics though. But I thought I would share.
250px-Cherry_Poptart_-_Issue_One.jpg
250px-Cherry_Poptart_-_Issue_One.jpg (41.91 KiB) Viewed 1952 times
And yes, it is a dirty comic.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

See.........
2925581.jpg
Told ya!
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lisahs3 wrote:I think tape works well but I don’t like it sticking to my hair. Does bondage tape work?
If you have your hair up the Gwendoline style gag should work , the tape around the neck and mouth should miss most, if not all of your hair, and the larger tape should only cover your cheeks and mouth. You could probably use bondage tape to hold the cheeks together but it could prove difficult to apply.
Lisahs3 wrote:I use to have a ball gag that had an unpleasant rubber taste and smell of rubber like a squash ball.
You could try a leather gag over foam rubber like this https://thebondagelocker.com/product/wh ... -ball-gag/
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

JIMDINI wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:I think tape works well but I don’t like it sticking to my hair. Does bondage tape work?
If you have your hair up the Gwendoline style gag should work , the tape around the neck and mouth should miss most, if not all of your hair, and the larger tape should only cover your cheeks and mouth. You could probably use bondage tape to hold the cheeks together but it could prove difficult to apply.
Lisahs3 wrote:I use to have a ball gag that had an unpleasant rubber taste and smell of rubber like a squash ball.
You could try a leather gag over foam rubber like this https://thebondagelocker.com/product/wh ... -ball-gag/
Ooo that’s a good idea a nice soft leather gag. I suppose I could try and cover it in honey but again probably messy and sticky. Sounds perfect :D
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:See.........
2925581.jpg
Told ya!
But the more exciting, the more expensive. (2.95 $ instead of 2.00 $). But I want to give it to it anyway; here in Belgium the spicy comic books sold under the counter were much more expensive.
Shannon SteelSlave

We can learn so much from her.........
51sjp3-a9SL._SX336_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Should we start a thread for this? I think I have stolen another one.

Cherry Poptart. Not just a delicious breakfast treat anymore.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:We can learn so much from her.........
51sjp3-a9SL._SX336_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Should we start a thread for this? I think I have stolen another one.

Cherry Poptart. Not just a delicious breakfast treat anymore.
Make sure you delete this one before Jenny sees it (with the whip and the long leather boots), because she might run out of ideas. But it's probably too late and she's already seen it. :shock:
Shannon SteelSlave

Jenny taught Cherry. Yes she has seen it. For me, though, it is not if I am in trouble or not, it's how much trouble. Like an account. I get in deeper, I climb out some..... I would say my heat level is at 2/10. I have been pretty good lately.
Why would I be in trouble on this?
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lisahs3 wrote:Ooo that’s a good idea a nice soft leather gag. I suppose I could try and cover it in honey but again probably messy and sticky. Sounds perfect :D
Or you put a plastic for food over it and smear it with honey. After the session you can simply wash off the kitchen plastic.