Gag that won't make me gag

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
SpreadInBed1

Gag that won't make me gag

Post by SpreadInBed1 »

Hello, first time, long time, etc.

I'm wondering if anyone has input on a gag that'll help silence but won't trigger my gag reflex, other than open rings. I like duct tape but everyone knows in reality it won't keep unless its wrapped around the head and down under the chin. Even then, I got a strong jaw.
TNTBound

Re: Gag that won't make me gag

Post by TNTBound »

hypafix transparent medical tape. the stuff is so good, you likely wont ever use duct tape for a gag again. other than that, a panel style ball gag will help seal the lips and really muffles noise.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Good to meet you, Spread in Bed. Cerena came up with a gag that seems comfortable and effective. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12215&p=88084#p87968
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome SpreadInBed1.
occorics

Post by occorics »

I have a mask with a built in mouth lining gag (studiogum), it's comfortable and effective...
They are also available with a strap...
HTB1AWkdQpXXXXahaXXXq6xXFXXXc.jpg
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

The gag reflex only happens if the gag itself goes too deep into your mouth.

In order to have a gag that shuts you up entirely, you do need it to be big, just don't need it to go deep.

I made adjustments to one of my gags that accomplishes this very well. It is normally a gag behind a mouth mask made of leather, which I think is awesome. I used ducttape to tape a sponge over the ball gag that was already there and compressed everything well. The gag now completely fills my mouth entirely up to the point that it is even a bit hard to open my mouth wide enough. But because it is DIY I could ensure that the gag would never go in so deep that it would force the gag reflex.

The result is a gag that fills my mouth so much that I can't do anything but have it in. The big stress on my mouth forces lots of drool too, which is what you want from a gag.

Of course, if you don't let the drool come out in the front, but try to swallow it, then that will cause problems. You must be willing to let it drool you all over. That's why you are naked in the first place. So you can drool all over your own chest. That's part of the fun.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Shannon SteelSlave

occorics wrote:I have a mask with a built in mouth lining gag (studiogum), it's comfortable and effective...
They are also available with a strap...
HTB1AWkdQpXXXXahaXXXq6xXFXXXc.jpg
Shannon SteelSlave likes this.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

Over the years, my gag reflex has become a lot more sensitive. So much so that it's 50/50 whether I can even take a ballgag on any given day. It's not so much the ball being shoved deep in my mouth or even texture but flavour. Things that taste like nothing tend to trigger my gag reflex now.

One thing I've been trying recently is using a flavoured mouthguard with tape. My favourite tape is Leukotape. As long as you start with a clean face (I wash my face and dry well beforehand), it will stick very nicely to your skin. It is breathable so you can't just puff your cheeks to dislodge it and it has a little stretch so even the strongest jaws won't peel it off before reaching your jaw opening limit. A mouthguard isn't as good as a ballgag or mouthpacking (or both together) but it's reasonably effective.
SpreadInBed1

Post by SpreadInBed1 »

Panel guards are something I've looked at but really my problem is psychosomatic. I have a small ball gag that is barely in and I want to upchuck after a minute, so even a bit gag seems problematic. A panel or muzzle gag might work, but I really enjoy a simple OTM solution. Again, the only way this works is if I run tape under the chin, x-cross over the mouth and run it behind the head. I tried it with stuffing.. not a good idea, especially after a minute.

The hypafix sounds good. I'm concerned that the Leukotape says you shouldn't use it on bare skin.

I've seen and might try the gag with the mouth guard occorics suggested. Thanks for those ideas.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

John Willie had a neat gag for Sweet Gwen and the 'Missing Princess'. The lips are pinched together for a 'kiss'
' and narrow tape is passed around the head to hold them like this (the jaw is open but the opposite cheeks are held together) and then wider tape is smoothed on over the lips and cheeks.
I have tried this and it makes an effective gag with the advantage that there is nothing in the mouth to make you gag.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

JIMDINI wrote:John Willie had a neat gag for Sweet Gwen and the 'Missing Princess'. The lips are pinched together for a 'kiss'
' and narrow tape is passed around the head to hold them like this (the jaw is open but the opposite cheeks are held together) and then wider tape is smoothed on over the lips and cheeks.
I have tried this and it makes an effective gag with the advantage that there is nothing in the mouth to make you gag.
Like this:
GwendolineGag.jpg
GwendolineGag.jpg (24.16 KiB) Viewed 3885 times
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Yup :!: That's the one :gag:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

I miss PonyLady. :cry:
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I miss PonyLady. :cry:
Me too. And she's barely been gone for a few weeks. :? How quickly you miss your friends when you get to know each other a little. Gwendoline immediately awakens the memories here.
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

SpreadInBed1 wrote:The hypafix sounds good. I'm concerned that the Leukotape says you shouldn't use it on bare skin.
The "don't use directly on skin" is for Leukotape P. The one I'm referring to is Leukotape K. Sorry, I should have been more clear.