Gag that won't make me gag

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
kinbaku

Re: Gag that won't make me gag

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Why would I be in trouble on this?
No, you won't get in trouble, but if I get naughty again, I'll have to bear the consequences of all the ideas you bring back to Jenny's mind. :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

OK, I would like to redirect traffic about the comic to this thread viewtopic.php?f=16&t=13612 and apologize for stealing another thread. :facepalm: I promise it will happen again, but as always, will try to make it right.
I figure my actions here, the bad, but fixing it should put my heat level at 3 for now. :oops:
Now, a gag that won't make you gag? I have heard that stuffing your mouth with soft items and taping is very effective at silencing. Might be an alternative for the gag reflex sensitive.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
SpreadInBed1

Post by SpreadInBed1 »

I literally gag from anything and could only use tape over the mouth until I found this pillow gag on Amazon. I normally can't sleep at night at all, much less bound, but this works for me!
Attachments
index.jpg
index.jpg (6.24 KiB) Viewed 642 times