Nerdy bondage game challenge/scenario

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
metalgatomon

Nerdy bondage game challenge/scenario

Post by metalgatomon »

Thought I'd share a fun little bondage game/challenge me and friend do with each other. The two of us are big gaming nerds, so we've come up with some fun rules/gaming challenges involving bdsm gear and chastity. Thought others here might be interested so here's a sample ruleset we'd use for chastity.
(A side note, the games we play are older atari/nintendo games that have a scoring system, or a continue system)

1. First, with whoever the sub/bottom playing the challenge. Agree on a maximum time limit they're comfortable being locked up for.
In our situation, we usually pick 12 hours as a maximum punishment time.

2. For games that have a continue system, a punishment is given or time is added to their total time to be locked up for every time a continue is used.
We try to pick a fair amount of time depending on how easy or hard the game is. We usually go with 30 to 60 more minutes of chastity time per continue. This can be any amount of time you feel is fair, or unfair if you'd like a bigger sense of pressure/helplessness :twisted:

3. Then, for every time a level (or set of levels) is completed, a reward is given. I give my sub here a choice of time taken off their chastity timer, or a few minutes of some teasing and pleasure.

4. If the sub fails to finish the game and hits the max punishment time, the challenge is over and they are stuck in whatever situation you've agreed on till their time in bondage is up. If they mange to complete the game before hitting the max punishment time, they earn the choice to be released after winning.

Games that use high scores:

1. Same rule as above, sub picks the max punishment time they're comfortable with.

2. First, the dom in this situation will play the game first. They get three chances to set their own high score the sub will have to beat.

3. With a high score set, the sub has to try and beat that high score. For every game over they get and fail to beat the highscore, a punishment is given.
Like before, in our case we'd add time to the chastity timer.

4. If the sub fails to beat the high score and hits the maximum punishment, the challenge is over and they are stuck in whatever situation you've agreed on till their time is up. If they win and beat your high score, they earn the choice to be released.

4a. Optional: If your sub ends up dominating your high score and scores over double yours, the roles are switched and now you are locked in their situation till time runs up :twisted:

These are just a sample set of rules and can be changed/flexed to whatever you think would be fun, this is just mostly for sharing the idea around in case anyone's looking for something new to try out with their friends/partners.

For the non-gamers who think'd this would be fun to try, I can make a list of easy and hard games I'd recommend trying for this challenge :P
kinbaku

Re: Nerdy bondage game challenge/scenario

Post by kinbaku »

metalgatomon wrote:For the non-gamers who think'd this would be fun to try, I can make a list of easy and hard games I'd recommend trying for this challenge :P
Thanks for the information. I am looking forward to your list.
Via Kik I sometimes play all kinds of games: Twister, Googly eyes, Operation skill game, Crocodile dentist (with the key of the handcuffs in his mouth), ...
If he wins the sub is rewarded, if he loses he has to perform a task (like going out in crossdressing).
The last time we did different yoga poses with air balloons tied around a belt and they had to stay intact.

On June 29, it was exactly the 163rd day that we met on Kik. How fast time flies and how old I am getting. :mrgreen: :rofl:
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

If you are both switches, play a head-to-head game.
Winner is the Dom, and the looser submits...
But, just to make it interesting...
Before the game start, or is selected...
Set-up the conditions, or tasks, the looser has to do.
To select the game, have all the agreed upon games written out on tokens, or slips of paper,
Each person draws a paper, or token,
then you either agree to one game or the other, or, flip a coin,
Heads, it's game "A", or
Tails, it's game "B".
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

On certain days I have the sub 3 games listed from which I choose one or two (sometimes all 3 if I can combine them well).
That way, the sub has the advantage of choosing the games he feels like playing that day.