Fun Ideas for a 12-Hour Session?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
HellsBells

Fun Ideas for a 12-Hour Session?

Post by HellsBells »

Hi lovely people!

So here's the deal:

1. I plan to embark on a 12-hour semi SB session: I do the tying, but my partner will ultimately untie me/will pop in occasionally to spice things up
2. Likely the main scenario will be spending the whole 12 hours mummified, cuffed, blindfolded, etc.

I'd love to hear all your thoughts on ways to have some fun, particularly the following:

1. Torture elements that can be tolerated for long periods, e.g. not nipple clamps
2. Psychological tricks and and teases, such as putting on an annoying show on headphones, or playing the same song again and again
3. In particular, the best things are ones that my partner can pop in and "activate" and leave indefinitely without anything bad happening
4. Love the idea of being confused, disoriented, embarrassed, etc.
5. Pain threshold is decent, with the above proviso; not interested in anything how can I say, "toilet" related, or age related.

Thanks in advance!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Fun Ideas for a 12-Hour Session?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Hells Bells.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, HellsBells.

Fully naked tied in a spread eagle on your back on the bed.
Blindfolded and with headphones on with noise.

At set times your girlfriend comes in with a feather and she writes a random letter somewhere on your body with that feather. She can change from lowercase to uppercase and block letters at random. She determines when and how many letters she writes on your body, but in such a way that at least 20 letters are written per hour. Only when you have correctly guessed 10 letters in a row, you can be released again. So if you get a letter wrong, the count starts all over again. :twisted:
Remember that for you the letters are mirrored when you feel them.

You can make it more difficult by having words written down. Can you concentrate fully so that you remember the first strokes when you are surprised by the tickles on your toes or in the hips? :mrgreen:
HellsBells

Post by HellsBells »

Thanks @kinbaku! I'd love to try that!!
lj

Post by lj »

An interesting sensory experiment well suited to your proposed predicament is hot/cold

your partner needs some ice and a jug of hot water (hot to the touch NOT BOILING!), some kitchen paper or tissue, and a small spoon. The procedure is as follows:

Put the spoon in the hot water to warm up. Take it out and dry it, then touch it onto bare skin, anywhere. Then get an ice-cube, dry it, and do the same somewhere else. This can be alternated, repeated, and in random order. It is remarkably difficult to tell which is which if you can't see. Do bear in mind some parts of the body are more sensitive than others, then it just depends on how evil your partner is! I would strongly suggest avoiding the face.

The game could be spiced up with scoring the victim for correct identification of hot or cold, then have a punishment for too many incorrect guesses. For example, apply clover clamps for one minute per incorrect guess.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
HellsBells

Post by HellsBells »

I like this idea, @Ij! Thank you!