Removed

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
OneAndOnlyOdin

Removed

Post by OneAndOnlyOdin »

Removed
Last edited by OneAndOnlyOdin on 12 Jan 2022, 12:49, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Odin - Odin was killed to make place for other things. This forum will forever be a part of Odin's soul.
kinbaku

Re: Citronella collar (instead of shock) experience?

Post by kinbaku »

OneAndOnlyOdin wrote:I was looking into getting a shock collar but because those can lead to permanent damage on a dogs vocal cords I can only imagine what damage they can lead to on a person in different areas where it is worn.

I came across the apparently new citronella collars which seam to be a much safer alternative. Obviously the citronella would have to be replaced by something else (maybe onion juice to make eyes tear?). has anyone experimented with those collars in a bdsm context?
Just as a warning:
Make sure that your dog does not inhale the citronella too much. In large quantities, citronella can be toxic to animals and cause stomach or lung irritation.

The same goes for the smell of stink bombs (hydrogen sulphide, H2S), the smell of rotten eggs. If you were to use this, ensure a lower concentration of 0.05 mg/m³. At 50 mg/m³, the consequences are already a lot more serious and permanent. For example, someone can become unconscious and eyes and skin can be damaged. At 100 mg/m³ the consequences can even be fatal.
OneAndOnlyOdin

Removed

Post by OneAndOnlyOdin »

Removed
Last edited by OneAndOnlyOdin on 12 Jan 2022, 12:50, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Odin - Odin was killed to make place for other things. This forum will forever be a part of Odin's soul.
Lotharjulz

Re: Citronella collar (instead of shock) experience?

Post by Lotharjulz »