Bondage Jogging? Or something else?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Shannon SteelSlave

Bondage Jogging? Or something else?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I was driving by 2 ladies jogging, single file, with what appeared to be a 3/8 to 1/2 braid rope connecting a left wrist or thumb on the 1 girl, to a right wrist or thumb on the other, about 3 feet long. The leader had her arm chicken winged behind her, the follower seemed to have her arm in front. I was going about 30-35 mph, they were probably going 10-15. Was I seeing things? Is this a new trend in partner jogging or pacing? Or have my kinky eyes spied a public bondage scene? At any rate, my kinky bells went off.
Is this a legitimate fitness thing, or what?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Re: Bondage Jogging? Or something else?

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I was driving by 2 ladies jogging, single file, with what appeared to be a 3/8 to 1/2 braid rope connecting a left wrist or thumb on the 1 girl, to a right wrist or thumb on the other, about 3 feet long. The leader had her arm chicken winged behind her, the follower seemed to have her arm in front. I was going about 30-35 mph, they were probably going 10-15. Was I seeing things? Is this a new trend in partner jogging or pacing? Or have my kinky eyes spied a public bondage scene? At any rate, my kinky bells went off.
Is this a legitimate fitness thing, or what?
Maybe the second was blind, but wanted to run anyway. For the Corona weight to be eliminated.
But I would also immediately think of bondage. :facepalm:
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:06, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

:oops:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Lotharjulz wrote:Yes, it is a common way for the blind to run.
...but could make for an interesting scene, especially with dark glasses or blackout contacts.
Shannon SteelSlave

Still :oops:
But....I am glad I raised this topic for everyone to read. Someone else who may not know might be curious.
I am glad I did not try to pull them over to ask questions, but if I did, I wonder if I would have gotten a response like "She's blind, we're in the middle of a run". (In other words, I don't have time to explain, I get asked all the time) Or maybe they might have stopped to share a conversation that would have enlightened me. I still would have been embarrassed, and I probably would have handed over some $$ for sports drink as an apology for breaking their training. But what if my suspicions were correct and I did catch them playing? Pointed out a few things that only the kinky community would recognize. They probably wouldn't have expected the nod of approval after the explanation.
Yeah I know. :oops: still seems the correct response. But I can dream can't I? "Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view". (Obi Wan Kenobi)
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Still :oops:
But....I am glad I raised this topic for everyone to read. Someone else who may not know might be curious.
I am glad I did not try to pull them over to ask questions, but if I did, I wonder if I would have gotten a response like "She's blind, we're in the middle of a run". (In other words, I don't have time to explain, I get asked all the time) Or maybe they might have stopped to share a conversation that would have enlightened me. I still would have been embarrassed, and I probably would have handed over some $$ for sports drink as an apology for breaking their training. But what if my suspicions were correct and I did catch them playing? Pointed out a few things that only the kinky community would recognize. They probably wouldn't have expected the nod of approval after the explanation.
Yeah I know. :oops: still seems the correct response. But I can dream can't I? "Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view". (Obi Wan Kenobi)
And it can give couples (Dom/Sub) ideas for a scenario like Sergio said. :facepalm: :rofl:
Last edited by kinbaku on 12 May 2021, 11:26, edited 1 time in total.