Anyone interested for distant bondage game?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Chegg Parker

Anyone interested for distant bondage game?

Post by Chegg Parker »

Hi everyone.

I am new on this forum. And I know most of the people are here because there are things they can't tell or share with people around them normally like when you are addicted to bondage.

So I am looking for some *lady* who also loves bondage, or anyone willing to participate. We can have a kind of distant bondage relation, like online, and help each other out.

Please let me know if there is anyone.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Anyone interested for distant bondage game?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Chegg Parker wrote:Hi everyone.

I am new on this forum. And I know most of the people are here because there are things they can't tell or share with people around them normally like when you are addicted to bondage.
This is not a meet up place per se, as you stated, we seem to be more about sharing advice and experiences. But we get new members most everyday, so feel free to check back and follow. Someone may read and respond to this thread, or you may read a new member's thread in the future and decide to respond.
Chegg Parker wrote: Please let me know if there is anyone.
I can't think of anyone off hand at this time.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠