Punishment for using safeword

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Lotharjulz

Re: Punishment for using safeword

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:01, edited 2 times in total.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lotharjulz wrote:Honestly I don't feel like I'm lacking in anything other than just wanting to get some me time once in a while unencumbered and without punishment afterwards.
I think you should have that right. I met someone in the hospital (when a friend was in that ward in the same department for suicide attempt) whose wife is sickly jealous: he was not allowed to look at any woman, on the street or at the clerk when he paid the bill. As a result, he had gone under it himself and ended up in hospital. So don't let it get to the point where your health starts to suffer.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lotharjulz wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
Lotharjulz wrote:Honestly I don't feel like I'm lacking in anything other than just wanting to get some me time once in a while unencumbered and without punishment afterwards.
I think you should have that right. I met someone in the hospital (when a friend was in that ward in the same department for suicide attempt) whose wife is sickly jealous: he was not allowed to look at any woman, on the street or at the clerk when he paid the bill. As a result, he had gone under it himself and ended up in hospital. So don't let it get to the point where your health starts to suffer.
Truth be told I'm on antidepressants as well already. They are quite effective, however, I feel like they may have contributed to my desire for more freedom lately. Kinda an ironic response.
As Lyn wrote, we change over time. Adapt your relationship accordingly. For example, I am getting older and I should therefore not try to run another marathon against a younger person.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lotharjulz wrote:Truth be told I'm on antidepressants as well already. They are quite effective, however, I feel like they may have contributed to my desire for more freedom lately. Kinda an ironic response.
As Lyn wrote, we change over time. Adapt your relationship accordingly. For example, I am getting older and I should therefore not try to run another marathon against a younger person.
I like what you wrote at: "When we established this relationship we actually did write down on paper what we each wanted sexually. Thanks for reminding me to review that and will definitely plan out my next modification the same way!"