Blindfold contest

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
kinbaku

Blindfold contest

Post by kinbaku »

Gwrolla had a lot of fun with the next game today.

First, 1 handcuff, 4 padlocks and 7 keys were put together; the keys with a zip tie, except that of the handcuffs, which is tied with a string so that you can release the handcuff first. The time is measured how long it takes before you have everything loose (with him 2 minutes and 10 seconds).
Then everything locked back in place as before.
Then you have to loosen everything again, but now blindfolded and within the previous time plus 1 minute. (Today I had chosen plus two minutes, i.e. 4 minutes). However, this was not necessary: he got everything apart within 2 minutes! Even faster than without blindfold. :shock:
So the reward arrived: played with the vibrator for 20 minutes. 8)

There may be more competitions you can do with two or more people to keep your scenarios interesting. So let's hear what you would like to do if you participate in a game.
kinbaku

Re: Blindfold contest

Post by kinbaku »

kinbaku wrote:Gwrolla had a lot of fun with the next game today.

First, 1 handcuff, 4 padlocks and 7 keys were put together; the keys with a zip tie, except that of the handcuffs, which is tied with a string so that you can release the handcuff first. The time is measured how long it takes before you have everything loose (with him 2 minutes and 10 seconds).
Then everything locked back in place as before.
Then you have to loosen everything again, but now blindfolded and within the previous time plus 1 minute. (Today I had chosen plus two minutes, i.e. 4 minutes). However, this was not necessary: he got everything apart within 2 minutes! Even faster than without blindfold. :shock:
So the reward arrived: played with the vibrator for 20 minutes. 8)

There may be more competitions you can do with two or more people to keep your scenarios interesting. So let's hear what you would like to do if you participate in a game.
Today we played it again blindfolded, after playing heavy Twister in a warm bear onesie. So a good, healthy sweats and a refreshing drink afterwards.
Here are the photos if the above is not clear:
PadlocksLocked.jpg
PadlocksLocked.jpg (28.3 KiB) Viewed 1431 times
PadlocksFree.jpg
PadlocksFree.jpg (18.5 KiB) Viewed 1431 times