Is BDSM goo for you?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Dark_Lizerd

Is BDSM goo for you?

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Who knew that being kinky was good for you???
https://bigthink.com/sex-relationships/ ... belltitem1
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Is BDSM goo for you?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Part of the fun of this for me, is not being understood, if I dared to expose my dark side. I have always enjoyed being mysterious. Are we sure these vanilla experts can fully figure us out though? They can learn from us. They can learn from me. But not through couch therapy. :whip:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I have always enjoyed being mysterious
One of my favorite activities. I love leaving a trail of question marks.

The main subject of this trail of question marks is my wasp waist. There are a lot of dropped jaws, too (hard to tip-toe around all that litter). Quite a few saucer-sized eyes. If they had monocles, they would probably be soaked in brandy by now. :rofl:

But once in a while, I see one with a glint in the eye, a just discernable, knowing smile. They can be either men or women, but most of them are in the senior category. Yup, gramps and granny. I remember quite vividly the older gentlemen at the Museum of Nature in Ottawa, about a decade or so back, who saw me, and had that glint and smile. He quite gallantly held a door open for me so I could visit the next section of the museum. I was particularly elegantly dressed for the outing, and with that wasp waist, I had just made a fan.

The art of the flirt, if one could describe it that way, is letting just enough be shown, very subtly and tastefully, and leave the rest to the observer's imagination (where subtlety and taste usually take a back seat to fantasy, right, guys? :wink: ). Same goes for kink. If you leave just enough of a hint, you get the glint from the people who are open to the concept, while the clueless are harmlessly occupied with stuffing all those question marks back into their heads. :lol:

And it's fun. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I have always enjoyed being mysterious
Not for nothing that I am a magician. I wonder if this mystery is a characteristic of most of us.