If you could spend 1k on kink what would you get?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
thatthat21

If you could spend 1k on kink what would you get?

Post by thatthat21 »

If you could spend about 1K on bondage/kink gear what all would you get?

My Wife and I are about to get about 1 thousand each so I we diced this this time we spend it on out kinks. So the question is what would you spend your one thousand on? I have my Ideas but it is way over or way under so wanted ideas from others. I do not care what my kinks are I want to see what you would spend it on if you had it. Links would be great as well.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: If you could spend 1k on kink what would you get?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I have played with TENS, and have been curious about getting a e stim kit. Upgrade my gags to leather, even the ones I don't use much. Always wanted rigid cuffs or mini pillory, but know I would only get myself stuck and have to get to my bench grinder to get free. Deviant Designs has some nice prototypes, like the Maze Cuffs. A thousand? And can't spend it on anything else, must be strictly kink? I could use the rest at the 'Depot to build my own furniture, like stocks, restraint "slab" (I hesitate to call it a rack).
I really think I would rather fly Blacky, Kinbaku, Riddle, and Gregovic here to help me build something. That's it. Oh wait, that might be more than a thousand. Can't spend it all on my own, don't have enough to do what I really want.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
thatthat21

Post by thatthat21 »

I have seen some of the talk about the DG-Lab experiences at viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13346 and have been thinking about that as well .

I have metal cuffs and collar, so ankle cuffs was a thought as well. I really like the ones I have from https://www.axsmar.eu/ so that is an option.

Yeah it is a lot an not that much all at the same time. I would love some custom things by a few people that we all know.
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I have played with TENS, and have been curious about getting a e stim kit. Upgrade my gags to leather, even the ones I don't use much. Always wanted rigid cuffs or mini pillory, but know I would only get myself stuck and have to get to my bench grinder to get free. Deviant Designs has some nice prototypes, like the Maze Cuffs. A thousand? And can't spend it on anything else, must be strictly kink? I could use the rest at the 'Depot to build my own furniture, like stocks, restraint "slab" (I hesitate to call it a rack).
I really think I would rather fly Blacky, Kinbaku, Riddle, and Gregovic here to help me build something. That's it. Oh wait, that might be more than a thousand. Can't spend it all on my own, don't have enough to do what I really want.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Ponygirl gear. The works.

But I think I'd bust the budget... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I think a good idea is to write down what you like the most about kink first, without even asking whether it is possible to make or buy it. And then looks for the best buy (good quality and sufficient quantity of new things at the cheapest possible price).
From that list you can then make your choice what you can obtain for that 1k.
I would go for several things instead of just one product of 1k: variety of food makes you eat. :P

I would like a good 3D printer myself: lots of possibilities to make your own kink. :D
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

I recently had one of my two Erostek ET-312 estim box die. It's irreparable, and due to some poor business arranging I think Erostek can't make any more. I would absolutely go find one, possibly two more, used. I've added several other boxes seeking a desirable alternative. 2B, DG-Labs, SensaVox. And already have a number of others. They each have their good and bad points, but none of them replace the 312. (Looking for a used one now, if someone is interested in selling)
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Heavy rubber made-to-measure sleepsack with internal sleeves, open face hood, front zip and lacing, same again in neoprene and again in leather.

Combined multi-function stocks and pillory, suspension frame, whipping bench. That'll be way over a grand but we can dream (and I can make the furniture myself when I have time and room to work).

And ideally a similar sized woman with the same warped interests.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Many BDSM items are not extremely expensive and are items that if you really want it, you can save some money. However, if you really go to the expensive items that are also desireable in BDSM, then you easily get down to furniture. So with $1000 I'd easily spend it on a cage, X-Cross, bench, etc...

Nothing brings a good BDSM experience than proper BDSM furniture, and they are the things that costs the most. Especially the higher priced models are usually multi-purpose, so you can do many things with it. Like a cage that can also be used as a bondage bed and an X-Cross is probably what I'd settle for.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote:Ponygirl gear. The works.

But I think I'd bust the budget... :rofl:

Jenny.
Let me 2nd this.
(Kind of obvious) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
[
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Slave_L wrote:Many BDSM items are not extremely expensive and are items that if you really want it, you can save some money. However, if you really go to the expensive items that are also desireable in BDSM, then you easily get down to furniture. So with $1000 I'd easily spend it on a cage, X-Cross, bench, etc...
1k will buy you all the high quality tools you need to build your own furniture.
[
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ponylady wrote:
Slave_L wrote:Many BDSM items are not extremely expensive and are items that if you really want it, you can save some money. However, if you really go to the expensive items that are also desireable in BDSM, then you easily get down to furniture. So with $1000 I'd easily spend it on a cage, X-Cross, bench, etc...
1k will buy you all the high quality tools you need to build your own furniture.
Which is the wise old adage adapted: Give a man a fish, you'll feed him for a day; teach him how to fish, and he'll feed himself for life. 8)

Or paraphrasing another, if you build it, you will cum. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

For me, give me a month off from vanilla responsibilities and all I am allowed to do is build kink. :)
As a bonus, give me disposal rights to any of our Developers club and I would be really :D
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i would probably get a vac tower and inflatable sleepsack. problem is, i dont have anyone to put me inside them.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Shannon SteelSlave

You can hire someone with discretionary $$ left over. Or $1000 of science might make a DIY solution with in your reach. :)
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Or $1000 of science might make a DIY solution with in your reach. :)
And you can sell your idea of DIY solution to have $ 1000 again. So you don't loose money. :)