If you could spend 1k on kink what would you get?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Blacky

Re: If you could spend 1k on kink what would you get?

Post by Blacky »

bounddosster wrote:I would buy some quality timber and set about making some quality hidden in public bondage furniture...
Same here. A little sketchup-screenshot of my next project:
bed.jpg
Four-poster bed with holes drilled through each post, intended to have either chains, ropes or futher bondage devices attached to them.
The intersecting beams above the bed will (probably) provide similar options, as the upper frame will.

I guess, once built the bed will not leave me with too much time to built other things though, as it would be a shame to not thouroughly explore all its possibilities. :facepalm: :mrgreen:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Blacky wrote:
bounddosster wrote:I guess, once built the bed will not leave me with too much time to built other things though, as it would be a shame to not thouroughly explore all its possibilities. :facepalm: :mrgreen:
I would also provide the option (threaded openings) at the top and bottom (left and right in the picture) of the bed when you lie down. Just like the cross at the top. If you ever want to tie your feet and/or your hands together instead of spread eagle. Can also be useful if your hood has a hook at the top which you then connect to the top vertical bar so that you cannot lift your head any more.
When you are on your knees your nipple clamps can be attached to the horizontal bar of the cross.
Last edited by kinbaku on 15 Apr 2021, 02:50, edited 2 times in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Sleepovers! (Literally)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Sleepovers! (Literally)
And a Saint Andrews bondage cross at the front by connecting the diagonals with bars at the front. Hooks on the side to lock the knees and hips when lying in the spread-eagle. The right materials in the drawers. :drool:
Rather, it's going to give me sleepless nights how to fix it. :rofl:
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

Blacky wrote:
bounddosster wrote: I guess, once built the bed will not leave me with too much time to built other things though, as it would be a shame to not thouroughly explore all its possibilities. :facepalm: :mrgreen:
And the possibilities seem endless :rofl: just thinking about every position variation you can do there...
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

I'll use metal rings (dark bronze) on the drawers and will probably add some at stratetic places, hidden in plain sight.
The cross is going to connect the top hole in the left gand post to the lowest one in the right hand one and vice versa, I guess.
In either case I'll need to convince my wife of the need for one. She prefers easy access, and the posts and top end lining, if combined with cuffs, provide a multitude of options for that. :shock:

The idea is saved for later, though. :love:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Blacky wrote:In either case I'll need to convince my wife of the need for one. She prefers easy access, and the posts and top end lining, if combined with cuffs, provide a multitude of options for that. :shock:
I hope you can convince your wife of the many possibilities. :wink:
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

kinbaku wrote:
Blacky wrote:In either case I'll need to convince my wife of the need for one. She prefers easy access, and the posts and top end lining, if combined with cuffs, provide a multitude of options for that. :shock:
I hope you can convince your wife of the many possibilities. :wink:
That I don't need to.
She asked for the holes through the posts. :D
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Blacky wrote:She asked for the holes through the posts. :D
Don't forget the holes around the bed. To make that cross like above, left and right on the picture and the connections along the front and back of the drawing: I was still thinking this night about the position on all fours like a dog with everything tied to the sides of the bed. :twisted:
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

If I were ever designing a bed specifically for kink I think I'd put something like LoadLok rails around the bed. Gives you the option of having rings exactly where you want them or remove them when they are not needed
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

I want this bed for like $900 usd, but the rules here are that it must be kink related, so I guess, no dice.
download.jpg
download.jpg (11.63 KiB) Viewed 2660 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I want this bed for like $900 usd, but the rules here are that it must be kink related, so I guess, no dice.
download.jpg
:idea: If you have a bed like that, it qualifies as a fetish and thus is kinky. Especially with fuzzy dice.

There's always a way... :wink:

:?: How often do you need to change the oil on that thing?

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I want this bed for like $900 usd, but the rules here are that it must be kink related, so I guess, no dice.
The attachment download.jpg is no longer available
Defiantly a bed for someone with a Mechanophilia fetish so it counts as kink-related. The person that has this bed probably had a racing car bed when they were a child.
bed.jpg
bed.jpg (9.79 KiB) Viewed 2625 times
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif (497.4 KiB) Viewed 2620 times
Sorry Blacky.
👠👠
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

I would either get e-stim gear or a set of these restraints.
B4FAE1A7-A0DA-4ACD-B387-B29F4F01F723.png
The matching bed and mattress is $3k, so it don’t fit in this thread. :rofl: :facepalm:
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!