Getting stuck

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
MrSmith

Getting stuck

Post by MrSmith »

Hi guys ! I’m still yet to work out how to get my self stuck! Obviously not stuck stuck but to make it real tricky to get out. Fail safe is safety scissors and an unlocked door with someone expected to return home. I’ve tried the super hog tie but can never seem to get the leg cinch tight enough. Once I pull on it it extends quite allot. But once it’s wrapped around my feet it’s tight to them. And also for the wrist coils I’m having difficulty doing coils as I’m using wrist cinchs at the moment. Sorry for the long rant but perhaps your able to offer some different methods and techniques
JIMDINI

Re: Getting stuck

Post by JIMDINI »

You could try using Cable ties (zip ties) as cinches and to join your ankles to your wrist ties, a small tie as the wrist cinch and then some 18 inch (46 cm) ties to join this to your ankle ropes. If you link a series of ties in a chain with the tips of the ties at the end closest to your wrists then tighten the nearest to your wrists first, this will bring your ankles gradually closer as you tighten each in turn, this should leave you in a pretty tight hogtie :wink: . You may need help to cut the wrist cinch, enjoy :D .
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
MrSmith

Post by MrSmith »

Cable ties ordered ! This should do the trick, especially with some lingerie to accompany ;)
lj

Post by lj »

along with the cable ties, get a pair of side-cutters.

Cable ties do not cut easily with knives or scissors - knives can easily slip and cut you instead of the cable-tie, and as I know from personal experience, scissors can simply break at the hinge, the force needed to cut a cable tie is considerable. Safety scissors may well do the job but with blunt blade ends may not be able to be inserted in such a way as to cut the cable tie. Sidecutters will do the cut and be easier to control to prevent personal injury.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Stretched out

Post by Stretched out »

https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_tech_ ... ogtie.html

A cinch noose requires a few inches of cord, so you inevitably end up with that cord being unusable to get it pulled through a ratchet device. You can probably touch your ankles so, tying your wrists to your ankles can be hard to get tight if your flexible.

Ankles to shoulder blades for a good pretzel without putting undue tension on the wrists.
Wrist to knees just to keep them captive. Taking the wrist coil cinch noose behind another mid thigh rope and then securing to a ratchet mechanism below the knee is a serious test.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Along with the cable ties, get TWO pairs of side-cutters, and not cheap rubbish either. Some cable-ties are stronger than you imagine and I've had one of the blades snap off a pair of cutters while cutting one (in an industrial context fortunately).
lj

Post by lj »

Sergio wrote:
Along with the cable ties, get TWO pairs of side-cutters, and not cheap rubbish either. Some cable-ties are stronger than you imagine and I've had one of the blades snap off a pair of cutters while cutting one (in an industrial context fortunately).
reminds me of a time I was working on a site with another guy (not an electrician but had been working with this sort of wiring for a few years), preparing cables for termination/connection. He borrowed what he thought was a pair of pliers with a cutter section from my toolbox, and firmly gripped a multicore cable about 10mm diameter, increasing pressure until there was a loud "ping" as one half of the pliers deserted its post and shot across the room. He seemed surprised, until I pointed out he was actually using a pair of very narrow bladed pliers with absolutely no cutting capability.

and as Sergio's post makes clear, cable ties are not to be messed with !
be a switch, double the fun :-)
bound_bert

Post by bound_bert »

When you say "side cutters" you mean dikes, right? I can't imagine a decently stout pair having trouble w/ plastic - I've even used small electrical ones for cutting large zip ties - just had to do it in several cuts.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

MrSmith wrote:I’m still yet to work out how to get my self stuck! Obviously not stuck stuck but to make it real tricky to get out. Fail safe is safety scissors and an unlocked door with someone expected to return home.
Have you tried this out yet :?: If so, were you caught :oops: .
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:10, edited 1 time in total.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Crucifix will be a good challenge for you. When you can't help to one hand by another, your tasks gets a new difficulty level. I guess, this viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11958#p86055 can explain what i talking about.

About hogtie: do it being kneeled. Then you easy touch your ankles and get a good tension.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.