Tamper proof anklet?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
tormenta

Tamper proof anklet?

Post by tormenta »

Hi,
I'd like to have my sub wear an anklet made of thin rope or fine chain that she can easily remove herself without needing tools, except maybe a pair of scissors, but that she can't remove and replace without my knowledge. I was thinking maybe something like a short length of paracord with the ends melted by fusing. But ideally, I'd like to remove the possibility of her cutting it off and later replacing it with another identical piece of cord. So does anyone know of a way to make a length of paracord look unique, perhaps by dying or something? Or another way of making such a tamper proof anklet?

(I should say that I don't expect her to be trying to trick me, but her not being able to even if she wanted to adds to the predicament)

Thanks for any thoughts,
T
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Tamper proof anklet?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Good to meet you, T. I like your idea of fusing a plastic based rope. Maybe intertwine 2 or 3 different colours from other strands of rope around a few cords of stranded copper wire? Don't forget to put a tag or charm on it as well.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

If you go the paracord route, you could mark a pattern with sewing thread. If you sew it through in a certain pattern with multiple colors you can then take a photo and your sub would have to match that exactly right. You could also potentially insert something into the core that your sub wouldn't be able to replicate using a long thick needle, but I can't really think of a good way to check it's still there without cutting it open, nor of something that is unique and can survive being on the body for a while.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Do they make RFID chips that small? Solder one into the copper loop and wrap the other strings around it. Be sure to wrap the leg with tin foil for safety if going this route.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Have a ping pong ball. Make a one-inch cut in it and push 2 pennies into the ball. then make the big monkey fist around it. Then melt the knot by heating and pushing the paracord together at some places or glue it together so that the knot can no longer be untied. You can use the rest of the paracord for bondage.

It is quite a job, but then you have a unique paracord with built-in bell that you can always use for bondage.

So if your sub hasn't seen it made, she has no idea how to make a fake one. As an extra check you measure how long the rest of the paracord is, she will probably never replicate the same length.

If you melt the ends together in bondage, cut the paracord in a different place each time for liberation. In this way, this paracord becomes even more unique.
Stretched out

Post by Stretched out »

Fabric tape festival wrist band with the one way bead to tighten
tormenta

Post by tormenta »

Hey,
Thanks to everyone for responding so quickly with these intriguing and ingenious suggestions. I will do some experimentation and then report back with whatever I settle on.

Have fun,
T
tormenta

Post by tormenta »

Hey, back again just to say that it appears that marking a knot or seal with glittery nail varnish then photographing seems to be the go to method for detecting any tampering. The theory being that even with the same varnish it's impossible to get the sparkles back in their original locations. There may be an issue with how durable the varnish is on various materials, but I'm going to experiment with that.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

tormenta wrote:Hey, back again just to say that it appears that marking a knot or seal with glittery nail varnish then photographing seems to be the go to method for detecting any tampering. The theory being that even with the same varnish it's impossible to get the sparkles back in their original locations. There may be an issue with how durable the varnish is on various materials, but I'm going to experiment with that.
Thanks for the message that may be useful to others. It is also a fast method. :hi:
Zephyr_Dragon

Post by Zephyr_Dragon »

Get her a pretty chain anklet. Put a little padding between the clasp and he ankle, and put just a bit of solder on the clasp. If the chain is delicate, she can take it off with very little effort, but it will destroy the anklet.

If soldering makes you nervous, use a bit of super glue or JB Weld to seal the clasp.
Come to the Dark Side

(But bring a flashlight. It's dark over here)
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:12, edited 1 time in total.
wayne

Post by wayne »

tormenta wrote:Hi,
I'd like to have my sub wear an anklet made of thin rope or fine chain that she can easily remove herself without needing tools, except maybe a pair of scissors, but that she can't remove and replace without my knowledge. I was thinking maybe something like a short length of paracord with the ends melted by fusing. But ideally, I'd like to remove the possibility of her cutting it off and later replacing it with another identical piece of cord. So does anyone know of a way to make a length of paracord look unique, perhaps by dying or something? Or another way of making such a tamper proof anklet?

(I should say that I don't expect her to be trying to trick me, but her not being able to even if she wanted to adds to the predicament)

Thanks for any thoughts,
T
I would have the paracrd braded around her ankle like what sailers do to make a bracelet only I would make sure it has uneque collors and make sure it's really snug and comfortable then melt the ends together on the under side and make sure it's sompleetly smooth and won't couse irritation. She'll have to wear it from that point on.
Personnally I would have a light chain with welded links cut to the exact size to fit her amkle snugly and lock it with a tiny padlock and I keep the key.