Sleepsack too big?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
hayatok69

Sleepsack too big?

Post by hayatok69 »

hello, I was wondering what i could do if my sleepsack is too big to have a firm/tight fit. could I add something in the sleepsack or adjust it somehow to make it feel more fit and tight?
kinbaku

Re: Sleepsack too big?

Post by kinbaku »

hayatok69 wrote:hello, I was wondering what i could do if my sleepsack is too big to have a firm/tight fit. could I add something in the sleepsack or adjust it somehow to make it feel more fit and tight?
I think filling up will soon be too hot. Personally I would make a harness around it with cord like a net. You can tighten this with another rope that runs back and forth in a zigzag between the two edges, like a corset.
If you're with someone else, multiple belts are of course ideal. This can also be used to tie up your legs once they are in the sleeping bag.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

If you have a sewing machine you might be able to adjust it to fit just right. Taking things in is a lot easier than having to make things bigger and putting in more material. If you don't mind some tedious manual labour, a needle and thread to do a lot of backstitching might be all you need. What is possible and how to do it depends on the design and material of your sleepsack. Is it canvas, spandex or leather?

If you don't feel like you can do it yourself you could also see if there is a local seamstress or clothing repair place willing to take on the task if you're willing to expose your kink to that degree.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
thatthat21

Post by thatthat21 »

Have to wonder if you could just lay some pillows down on the inside and have that add in the extra space you need. Also would make it a bit softer as well on the backside.
Stretched out

Post by Stretched out »

For a fabric bag, sewing in a pleat or two is probably the way to go.

For below the waist, turn it inside out and gather up the excess material to get an idea of the extra amount. Pin the excess and mark with Taylor chalk.

That will probably leave the stitch line quite wobbly, so lay the bag out and tidy up the line, erring on the loose side where there's a large wobble. It's easier to run another tighter seam than have to unpick a bit that was too tight.

Above the waist could be the same way if you have a helper, or use a dress makers cloth tape measure around you at various intervals and then work out how much excess you need to take in.

If there's a lot to take in, two of three smaller pleats will be more work, but probably give a nicer finish.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Our resident sleep sack expert hasn't signed in since you posted your question, but these all look like good ideas.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠